Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (721 Views)

Bedroom Romance Photo Of Married Teddy A And Popular Nollywood Actress Leaks / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Snow84:
My father said he is not against me marrying my fiancée, but if I marry her, I will be forced to marry the second wife. I asked him to tell me the reason for his prediction, but refused.

I've been having unprotected sex with her for two years, and not yet pregnant. She never used contraceptives, because she said she needs to get pregnant ASAP so that others won't snatch me from her. Note that I deflowered her, assuming I was not scammed. av u stopped to think if she not getting pregnant is ur fault?i suggest u both go for a fertility test

Since this may be a pointer that she's not fertile, I still can't think of a life without her. I want to go ahead marrying her. What's your advice?
Re: Romance by dollyjoy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Instead of going to a hospital to inquire about her fertility status,you rushed to Nairaland for unprofessional advice. awon yeye. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance by giftedheart1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
follow ur mind...act on personal conviction
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Snow84:
My father said he is not against me marrying my fiancée, but if I marry her, I will be forced to marry the second wife. I asked him to tell me the reason for his prediction, but refused.

I've been having unprotected sex with her for two years, and not yet pregnant. She never used contraceptives, because she said she needs to get pregnant ASAP so that others won't snatch me from her. Note that I deflowered her, assuming I was not scammed.

Since this may be a pointer that she's not fertile, I still can't think of a life without her. I want to go ahead marrying her. What's your advice?
av u stopped to tink if d fertility issh is ur fault? i tink u both shld first go for a check up
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
av u stopped to tink if d fertility issh is ur fault? i tink u both shld first go for a check up

My ex aborted for me without my nod, and I discarded her for that sole reason.
Re: Romance by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Snow84:

My ex aborted for me without my nod, and I discarded her for that sole reason.
hmmm...jst do d necessary test for both of u bfor u gt married
Re: Romance by obiorathesubtle: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Give her Dr Iguedo Goko cleanser..
Twice a day.. Morning and night..

After 1 week.. She will get pregnant..
Re: Romance by mazizitonene(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
What your father sees sitting down.....you may not see it now even if u climb palm tree.....its in the future you would see it.....try and sit with him to get his reasons...

and believe me....there's life without her.....

For the infertility stuff....try getting professional medical advice first.....

and In all your doings......be smart.....
Re: Romance by blessedvisky(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op, I do not think she is a potential mother OO. At least not biologically
Re: Romance by dhardline(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Give her Dr Iguedo Goko cleanser..
Twice a day.. Morning and night..

After 1 week.. She will get pregnant..

I think we should get 1carton of this for our ailing president. grin
Re: Romance by obiorathesubtle: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
dhardline:

I think we should get 1carton of this for our ailing president. grin
grin

There's no provision for Goko cleanser in the budget..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / Romance Story Must Read: Blood For Blood (18+) Complete Season 1 / He Hottest Ever Of How 4 Friends Recreate Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma, Chioma Akpotha An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.