Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (44560 Views)

Debie Rise Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Vaxt(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Debbie Rise, born Oluwarise Deborah Ebun who is a
professional guitarist is one of the strong contenders for
the N25M prize in the on-going Big Brother Naija.
Below are 8 Things about the professional
guitarist:

1. Debbie Rise was born on December 20th in Kaduna
State.

2. Debbie is a graduate of Computer Science with a
major in Graphics and Web Application
Development from the Federal University of
Technology, Yola.

3. She speaks both Yoruba and Hausa.

4. She is a self-professed tomboy.

5. She was the first runner-up of the third edition of
Nigerian Idol.

6. From football, to dancing, to Taekwondo she’s a
bonafide fitness freak.

7. Debbie Rise has performed at major events within
and outside the country including Felabration,
Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National
Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event
powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ile-Ife.

8. The fast rising performer has recorded about four
singles such as No Cunny Cunny, Gagabu, Can’t stop me
and Winner.

Watch Debie-Rise's music video for 'No Cunny
Cunny' below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYZzeCGP6o

6 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by optional1(f): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
debbie rise nairaland fame start trending now....
Tomorrow will be another episode of her life before BBNaija..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Tynasparks(f): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by dominique(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Vote Debie-Rise

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Raydans: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
You failed to mention she has that kind of coded ass and shape which can only be noticed on a closer observation. wink

Voted for efe and Debbie only. Efe is my favorite but i like debbie. Had to share my votes between them because efe got enough fan base already

This is my ranking

1. Efe

2. Debbie rise

3. T.boss. Too many controversies about her makes me like her a little

4. Marvis. Nothing really special to notice about her

5. Bisola. I dont like this one atall

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by younghartz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't wanna know anything about BBN angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Kelliebright(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok dats nice
Love d gal though....
But am 4 EFE-NATION.....

22 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by ArchyDesmond(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't follow the program ...but I think I'll go with #teamefe

BTW

Do you u have a piece of land, planning to develop it... and you need an Architect to give you a nice design at cheaper price .....contact me via mail on :

architectdesmond@gmail.com

15 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
okay..

BOSSNATION cool

Keep voting.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
She is beautiful though and the song is cool

But EFE for the money kiss kiss kiss kiss

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by bigerboy200: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Brilliant girl Debbie

21 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by tofolo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
How e con take consign us?
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by shaldrestar(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Booked.
Keep off!
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Waskolo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Young03(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nonsense show with sycophantics viewers
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by zangiff(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
...................... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by TIMMEY(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Debbyrise my crush

4 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by ngwababe(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
These are common eight things one should know about someone. I think say una wan write say her papa na former president of kaduna, or first billionaire for Ijebu,abi she come from the stars!

Abeg when be Chelsea match biko and who don book game, come give me make I go play tomorrow joor.
#street

4 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by ajoskele(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Her funny story earlier tonight was entertaining. Efe and Marvis enjoyed themselves with their "ajasa" to the tale.
I like her.

But Efe for the money.

9 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by siloXIX(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tboss' votes will surpass her's

6 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Jay542(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Soo??
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by columbus007(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fvck her undecided
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by muller101(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Debie RISE or debie FALL. What's my business with that.
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by masterP042(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
She's just real, lovely and talented. I like it when girls are admired not because of their beauty or body but because of talent, hardwork, character and resilience.
Some say she has a low esteem, but I won't judge her, she's just an introvert, melancholic and shy girl.
Debie you're a star, although your dad don't believe in you. We your fans believe in you. U can make it. You're a star whether u win the 25mil or not.
#risenation

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Debbie fall
The person below me is gay
||
||
\/

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by TrollTrap: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't even have strength to do free online voting of any kind and people are actually paying to vote for this shite

Ps. The guy above is a certified wasteman smiley

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by ipreach: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
wow
Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by professorchuks(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:
Vote Debie-Rise

I greet u sir

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate by Unimaginable123: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:
Vote Debie-Rise
yes o, the girl is good

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.