Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj (5192 Views)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Bad Girl Riri Vs Nicki Minaj.....who Does It Better / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Before Nicki Minaj popped out one breast in Paris yesterday, with only a pasty covering the nipple, another rap queen had rocked that style. Lil Kim wore hers to the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards, 18 years before Nicki did it. But we gotta ask, who rocked the look?

More Pics Here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/05/who-rocked-the-breast-hanging-out-better-lil-kim-vs-nicki-minaj/

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
If I am to choose. Definitely na Nicki Minaj. Bigger and Yellower. shocked

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by faith551(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nawa oo, so no be today ppl start to dey mad?
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by faith551(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:

Plastic.
Not good for baby
Toxic to ecosystem
Not good for any reason.

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by benedictnsi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:

Lol.... Na big things go kill you grin

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
faith551:

Plastic.
Not good for baby
Toxic to ecosystem
Not good for any reason.
forget. Na lie. We don face bigger challenges. We surpass am. Nicki small sef
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Na big things go kill you grin
old soldier never dies
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
I dont get: u open tits finish kon use black sticker cover nips.Lord have mercy
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by faith551(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolesmile:
forget. Na lie. We don face bigger challenges. We surpass am. Nicki small sef

continue facing challenges, it's good for ur health
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by kiddoiLL(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
wetin consign me..and these ones na person mama o..Nicki sha alwys serving vaseline crew?

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by sirusX(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2017
Open tits now is a fashion trend...SMH undecided

Next thing you know peeps would start going out naked with nothing but tapes on tits,butt crack thru to the front
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by naija1stpikin: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2017
boobs I like boobs
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by fineboynl(m): 4:04am On Mar 06, 2017
but wait oh. what do women actually covering in their chest? is it the nipple or the fat mass?
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by sheguy(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Abeg, dis world no go end joor.
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Dexema(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2017
You are free to view the breas.t but not the tip. Wehdone ma.
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by adexdon(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2017
early monday

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by wayne4loan: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2017
How will women feel , if i show dem my long-dick and cover the head with black-tape undecided
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Tazdroid(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2017
So what is the essence of this op?

Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by dikeigbo2(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2017
wayne4loan:
How will women feel , if i show dem my long-dick and cover the head with black-tape undecided

Dem go mad patapa grin
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Op, mods, why this? Just why? Oh lawd!
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by Sugarboyy(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
lil then, nicky now
Re: Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj by AmyYoung(f): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
I like Nicki Minaj, she looks amazing! But in this dress (or rather without it) Niki needs round-the-clock security. By the way, I like to wear dresses with an open neckline, but the bra is not suitable for them. I need to use special tapes to wear such dresses. They support the breasts and give a “mini boob lift effect,” and you look great in any outfit. I first saw such tapes on Kim Kardashian's Instagram, and I realized that they should be in every girl's wardrobe. Here https://booboobtape.com you can find more information about this. When I wear these tapes I can say that I feel like a Hollywood celebrity.

Should I Scatter Their Marriage? / *~D-Explorer Voted Romance Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Is This Really True About Osogbo Girls (picture)