Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) (38846 Views)

Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by collitexnaira(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2017
BBN that BBN this, when re we going to stop talking about this immoral TV show
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Mopolchi: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Okay
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by wemmieslim(f): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Savage!!!
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by tolustx(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Morhziez:
pls wu fit borrow me #50?
send me your account number. when you go return am sef?
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by tolustx(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
collitexnaira:
BBN that BBN this, when re we going to stop talking about this immoral TV show
We won't, and this is because some people at the top definitely have interest in show, so they are gonna sponsor some people to keep talking and writing and making comments about it so that people who think they are indifferent or even offended about it will keep making comments too, making it even more popular and spreading the pevertness of the show
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
I understand this feelings more than any one,
My best friend repeated 100L i moved to 200L 3.6 cgpa
My closest friend in 200L repeated and I went to 300L with one reseat(Carryover) and 3.5 cgpa
My Girlfriend whom I met in my Third year and my reading Friend both repeated and I jeje enter Final year with 3.39 CGPA
My roomate in Final year who was warn to stay away from me by my reading friend and now ex warn him to stay away from me he did and still spell over while i graduate.

Who knows if i for no meet them i fit get my 2:1? but i never accused them of my dwindling CGPA but the accused my of their repeats
It was not my fault nor was I a bad luck I just happen to be around them when their misfortune strike.
Its not Tboss fault at all.
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Noblepreneur: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Hi,have you withdrawn from the site @your signature?
bayslw007:
lol savage...in another news check my signature,its legit
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Naff24(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Am very sure majority of the house mates will nominates her for eviction this week, especially mummy Bisola grin
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2017
fjiga:
hmm Tboss talking about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her. When Miyonce was fingering u, didn't u know u had a father

Help me ask her o!

Her father was not watching her with bare boobs an panties!

1 Like

Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by lionlamb020(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2017
bayslw007:
lol savage...in another news check my signature,its legit
Proof of payment??
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2017
OP thou art smart.

I'm sure she must have given kemen all the green light, and Kemen the perv could not resist the TBoss trap. He fell into the trap.
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Lol.very funni
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by luckingto50: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who is talking about Miyonse fingering Tboss? If u don't understand, this was done under mutual consent. Kemen took advantage of her to the extend of him checking to see that all the housemates are already asleep. "Our people say na wetin monkey chop they remove it chicks" so buy to kemen for chopping food he was not permitted to eat.
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by zinny377(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hey! Nairaland e do oh! This Tboss n Kemen issue is blowing out of proportion already n its making me hate Tboss all d more!
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by spiff005(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Naijahelm:
Pictured below is an epic illustration of how Big Brother Naija Housemate will start avoiding Tboss after Kemen was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija.

All Housemates who have gone close to the Nigerian-Romanian born, TBoss have all be evicted or Disqualified.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/see-how-bbnaija-housemates-will-start.html?m=1

abeg mak una gather una ba3 power give me mak I check my bet
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
hahahahaha, the guy dey fear to touch, see how the babe set her bump.
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
fjiga:
hmm Tboss talking about her father seeing the video of Kemen touching her. When Miyonce was fingering u, didn't u know u had a father

Abi o. I never keep up with the show but that was what a hoe would say. Tboss smh.
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
lionlamb020:
Proof of payment??
i've not paid out..but my total cash is now 295
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Hi,have you withdrawn from the site @your signature?
i've not paid out buh my cash is now 295..
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
amiibaby:
Is That so

NEXT
Like Hello? WTF
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by metallisc(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
sabama007:
Lmao. ..

Tboss the outcast

Bisola the parrot

Kemen the Semen

grin grin grin grin

Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Noblepreneur: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
How will you get your fund?I can see via Cheque.What kind of cheque?Kindly let me know once you get paid.
bayslw007:
i've not paid out buh my cash is now 295..
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Noblepreneur:
How will you get your fund?I can see via Cheque.What kind of cheque?Kindly let me know once you get paid.
yeah,though i've not paid out buh i've exceeded 300 dollars..
If you've reached 300 dollars you'll print something like a pay advice thats what you would tender at the bank....thats my thought..and its at the end of every month
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by lionlamb020(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
bayslw007:
i've not paid out..but my total cash is now 295
The payout is the koko. Cos most of these kinds of sites are scams
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
lionlamb020:

The payout is the koko. Cos most of these kinds of sites are scams
it costs nothing to register...pay out is at the end of every month...the more people you refer,the more your money
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by lionlamb020(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
bayslw007:
it costs nothing to register...pay out is at the end of every month...the more people you refer,the more your money
Registering is not the problem, wasting time is
Re: How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2017
lionlamb020:
Registering is not the problem, wasting time is
jus register

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSTV Hikes Subscription Fees For Second Time In 2023 / BBNaija: Khafi's Management Responds To The SUN UK, Demands An Apology / Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.