Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Platonic Friendship With The Opposite Sex Possible Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Platonic Friendship With The Opposite Sex Possible Or Not? (569 Views)

Is This Kind Of Sex Possible? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Platonic Friendship With The Opposite Sex Possible Or Not? by Ineedinfo(f): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2017
A lot has been said over the years about this issue. There are some with unflinching stands on this issue. Some see the needs while others can't fathom why anyone will choose the opposite sex as best friend instead of his or her kind.

Well.. it's an interesting topic for discussion. what's your view? here's mine; http://kareninspirational.com/2016/12/23/platonic-friends…-possible-or-not/
Re: Platonic Friendship With The Opposite Sex Possible Or Not? by ikbnice(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Here's my answer...

1 Like

Re: Platonic Friendship With The Opposite Sex Possible Or Not? by Ineedinfo(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2017
ikbnice:
Here's my answer...
Lol. Are you speaking from experience or just something you read? Experience will open your eyes, u know...? I'm speaking from personal experience and my observations though.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Sleep / Ladies; These Oral S*x Tips Are Sure To Blow Him Away In Bed / THE ALCOHOL CODE.... Share Your Bad Alcoholic Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.