Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome (873 Views)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome by KingstonDome: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen was recently disqualified by the Big Brother Naija on the grounds of sexual assault but I do believe that the BBN made a wrong move. This topic has been trending on Twitter with over 200K tweets.

Everybody knows what the BBN show is all about. Kemen shouldn't have been disqualified at all. Worst things have happened at the show. We all know what Coco Ice did all in a bid to get 25M. So I keep asking why should Kemen be disqualified when it is not that he raped TBoss.

TBoss could have saved him but she knows that with a -1 from the house she is closer to winning the price.

I feel this issue should just have been ratified by the organisers of BBNaija by just calling him to order.

This is just my own opinion as it seems Nigerians prefer to side with the Madame Boss.

See their reactions below,

More at

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/03/big-brother-naija-kemen-wasnt-meant-to.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome by KingstonDome: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44
Re: Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome by KingstonDome: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Kemen Wasn't Meant To Be Disqualified As Nigerians Reacts- Kingston Dome by imocheezy1: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
KingstonDome:
Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Nollywood Is Bad Belle, People Are Jealous Of Me - Uche Maduagwu / #bbnaija: Thintalltony Celebrates His Wife On Mothers’ Day / Dissappointed! M.I Smokes A Cigar In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.