Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually (1308 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? / How Satisfying Your Spouse with Moist Personal Lubricant Aids Population Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually by Everblink: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2017
satisfying woman se_xually: As if making her org_asm wasn’t hard enough, it seems that guys are equally confused about whether or not their women are thoroughly satisfied after a round of in_tercourse.

Well, Today we will share some tips with you to know if you really satisfy her or not

1. She’s Not Making Sense

If you re doing it right, she will make utterances that don’t make sense and call you names but don’t run or slap her, it means you re doing great, keep at it.

She might also behave in a manner that makes you think an alien life force has invaded her body, dont be dumbfounded it means she’s really into it. “If her speech is off, it means that she’s totally caught up in the sensations,”

2. She Gets Up to Do Stuff

When a woman is se_xually gratified, she will face you and cuddle up, she may also try to make conversation and get touchy. However a cougar will want round two almost immediately after.

When your thirteen minutes of pounding has amounted to.......more

http://hapimum.com/satisfying-woman-se_xually/

Re: Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Keep posting rubbish

If a guy pulls a "kemen" you'll start shouting rapist abi? undecided

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
richommie:
Keep posting rubbish
If a guy pulls a "kemen" you'll start shouting rapist abi? undecided

#YOLO
You may call the thread rubbish out of ignorance
do you know a lot of professionals makes a living in sex education

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Don’t Always Have Erection When I Am With My Wife, Except With My Ex / When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track / Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.