Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Eight Things To Must Know Before Sleeping With A Virg1n N0 8 Will Shock You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eight Things To Must Know Before Sleeping With A Virg1n N0 8 Will Shock You (795 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things To Must Know Before Sleeping With A Virg1n N0 8 Will Shock You by DorcasGold: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Let's say you've been dating someone a while and you're discussing the prospect of having s3x for the first time together. You're naturally feeling pretty excited to take things to the next level, and the two of you are talking about how it will go down. So far, so good!

However, that's when things take an unexpected turn. She pauses, and then brings up an unusual complicating detail: she's never actually done this before. No, not just with you: she's never had s3x with anyone, period. Yup — she's a virg1n.

How do you proceed? What are the rules here? How do you make her feel as comfortable as possible, and make sure her first experience goes well?

Well, don't freak out, because this article has you covered. Read on for the top eight things to consider before sleeping with a virgin:
1. Society Has A Lot Of Strange Ideas About Virginity

The idea of "virginity" is treated in a variety of different ways in society and through the mainstream media, from an embarrassment to be gotten rid of at all costs to the ultimate state of purity and innocence.

In general, these contrasting conceptions of virginity divide down gender lines: men who are virgins are more likely to be thought of as deserving of sympathy for their "embarrassing" predicament, whereas female virgins are more likely to be considered the ultimate ideal in purity and innocence. Assuming that the virgin you're thinking of sleeping with is female, it's worth considering the whole host of societal pressure she is likely facing about the concept of her virginity, and what losing it means.

It's also worth factoring in the idea that it's the ultimate goal for men to "take" a woman's virginity. It's a pretty creepy way of looking at things, and it would be a good idea for you to reassure her that that's not your mindset.

CONTINUE READING FROM SOURCE: http://www.brivalix.com/eight-things-to-must-know-before-sleeping-with-a-virg1n/
Re: Eight Things To Must Know Before Sleeping With A Virg1n N0 8 Will Shock You by olaboy001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where is the no 8?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory You Thank Your Parent After Every Meal..... / How To Save Money For Food For Your Family / This Is Why I May Be Denied Of My Result(b.sc)/help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.