Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. (124096 Views)

Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Asawana123: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chidimma is finer than all this girl.. She shld be topping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by dacovajnr: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Munachi dey Sing? undecided Lola Rae is only Nigerian By birth as both father and Mother are British and Ghanaian respectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by tmgold007(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Letdothis:

Please remove ugly Simi and Tiwa Savage from that list. Two very ugly creatures.
Haba tiwa fine naa
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by kulikuli45: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Incomplete
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by yommyk222(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
okay

check my signature it meant be helpful
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Cyriloha(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
kennyonthrone:
how can you put yemi my celebrity crush at. 10th I can't tk this

I will soon give you rat poison choop if you don't remove your eyes from yemi

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by goldedprince: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
immediately i saw yemi and simi,
next thing i did was flag

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Cyriloha(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
yomibelle:
What is Munachi?
Is it a state?

No it's a country

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Opakan2: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
pweshboi:
Who put Simi and seyi Shey for this list... We dey talk beauty not voice. Ejo e remove the names biko

Seyi shay fine o.. I have a friend with her kind of face, but not too slim or fat.
The girl has been the same way since I first met her.. Over 6 years and counting, she hasn't changed a bit
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Cyriloha(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
RealHaute:
Lola Rae is bae. kiss

What?
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by teebillz: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP, You forget Tonto Dike. The last time I Checked, she had a couple of "interesting" songs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by pweshboi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Seyi shay fine o.. I have a friend with her kind of face, but not too slim or fat.
The girl has been the same way since I first met her.. Over 6 years and counting, she hasn't changed a bit
Seyi Shey fine Bro, no doubt... But not a top ten candidate for sexiest Nigerian singers. Haba, Simi no suppose dey d list atall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nixiepie:
Sorry is munachi also a musician?
I want ask beforegrin
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Zirah: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anyone can be pretty, can have a great body but "sexy" is pretty hard to come by. So here goes.

Simi out. Chidinma extremely pretty but NOT sexy. Yemi Alade nice body but not pretty. Tiwa great body but not entirely pretty. Lola Rae is mixed so that's a cheat on the others. Muna is stiff. Seyi Shay is somewhat sexy. Cynthia Morgan fake asshole. Niyola too skinny.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
yawn.....waste, waste, wasted front page.

By the way, stop putting your website address on the pishure you ole naija blogger. You guys just thief people work & proudly brand it as your own or DID YOU SNAP ANY OF THOSE PICTURES PERSONALLY
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Opakan2: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
pweshboi:

Seyi Shey fine Bro, no doubt... But not a top ten candidate for sexiest Nigerian singers. Haba, Simi no suppose dey d list atall

Lol.. you have point sha

If you remove makeup and packaging, 98% of them no fine. They are just there
I like Simi and I think she's cute. Just that she is not that deep into their packaging ways. more like SU

But that Lola na slay mama.. omo lomo yen
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by aniblue(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
I disagree with the list
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by ogastone(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP , which person come remain na who no fine ?
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by castrokins(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Click Like If You're Nigerian And Tiwa Doesn't Get Your Pant Bulging.
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by pweshboi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Lol.. you have point sha

If you remove makeup and packaging, 98% of them no fine. They are just there
I like Simi and I think she's cute. Just that she is not that deep into their packaging ways. more like SU

But that Lola na slay mama.. omo lomo yen
LOL.. You Sabi better thing
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
All na wash.
Chidinma is number 1.
I have been saving my sperms for her till will meet,surely she most carry belle for me.
If I lie see my hands for up!!
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by EncephalonPikin(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Crappy list!

So Simi is more beautiful than yemi Alade?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by mccoy47(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wia is my Eva Alodiah? angry

Dumb list!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Jflex07(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
yomibelle:
What is Munachi? Is it a state?
it is a country
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Katyusha(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Letdothis:

Please remove ugly Simi and Tiwa Savage from that list. Two very ugly creatures.
Upload your girlfriend's photo( I doubt you have one), let us compare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by gbagx(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
you say yemi-alade is not that pretty if I blow you slap!
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by delivryboy: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Letdothis:

i repeat they are ugly, even yemi alade is just there.
Obviously you don't like them because of their ethnicity you smelling bigot from the pit of hell, rot in you filthy shiiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by ReachHard: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
MOST OF THEM ON THIS LIST SEF ARE JUST PRETTY FOR NOTHING, THEIR MUSIC IS BASICALLY JUNK TRASH... WHAT WE CALL "GBAMGBAMDINDIN" IN LOCAL PARLANCE, USELESS JOLLOF MUSIC, MTSCHEW

NA ONLY NYASH DEM JUST GET TO BE SEDUCING MEN UPANDAN, NOTHING ELSE... THEY KNOW THEMSELVES.

IF YOU AGREE TOO, HIT "LIKE"... OTHERWISE, JUST HIT "SHARE"

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Remove simi and niyola from the list joor
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by Melonny(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op just dey give being pretty and sexy another meaning. At least, there should be standards or a definition of what being pretty and sexy means or should be. I guess the list is just op's opinion. .. Chindima- that short girl is sexy in op's eyes! na wa o.. yah, Lola is pretty, sexy? I don't know.. Tiwa and Alade are sexy- my opinion sha
Re: Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. by freddurst: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
The light skin will always win.Stupid Africans.SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.