Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman (47574 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by cashkid: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:
Nigeria has been plunged too deep into religion that it has actually become a problem. My naija people don't worship God they worship their pastors. A drama like this is unfolding and all I see people saying is Buhari fighting back. Is Buhari the lady in question or her lawyer. Ok even if the Apostle if the news is true did not promise her marriage, does that annul the fact that a pastor was keeping an extramarital relationship and most like having premarital sex? How is that acceptable? Instead of people to ask logical questions like "what really happened??" Like normal persons, all they say is "Buhari fighting back. "

That's to show you we have more lunatics than you can ever imagine in this country.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Antoeni(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who is lying here
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
but u know her?.....the fact that your spokesman already admit trasferring money to her account is a sign that something is fishy.

If he was innocent,he would have said he doesnt even know her at all.
/
I am not holding brief for Suleiman...but isn't he the one giving out cars and money to church members both males and females?

Even on NL, some folks here have given money to people they have never met before. All I know is that people who show that they have some change to spare are always easy target for blackmailers.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by IT4U: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Their palava
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Mortiple(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is indeed an enigma!
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Dongreat(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:
Nigeria has been plunged too deep into religion that it has actually become a problem. My naija people don't worship God they worship their pastors. A drama like this is unfolding and all I see people saying is Buhari fighting back. Is Buhari the lady in question or her lawyer. Ok even if the Apostle if the news is true did not promise her marriage, does that annul the fact that a pastor was keeping an extramarital relationship and most like having premarital sex? How is that acceptable? Instead of people to ask logical questions like "what really happened??" Like normal persons, all they say is "Buhari fighting back. "

Simple, an average Nigeria is senile and feel lazy to think out of the box or act normal. The belief of higher entity itself is laziness because if you actually and really think you have a supernatural dad, then your nature instinct will be to sit lazy and just snap your fingers for everything to work according to your will.
That said, the worship of my GO, mama and papa is the "Nigeria Christianity" and it's not going to change unless this generator is completely wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by CONFAMA: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017

“The high point of the drama was her attempt to withdraw money paid into her account at the instance of the police.

You have never met her physically before but you agreed to pay a supposed ransom money to her account at the instance of the police. Apostle Suleiman, continue deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by DonCortino: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezedon:
The devil is at work again

Which devil? angry
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by carlosta: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

Simple, an average Nigeria is senile and feel lazy to think out of the box or act normal. The belief of higher entity itself is laziness because if you actually and really think you have a supernatural dad, then your nature instinct will be to sit lazy and just snap your fingers for everything to work according to your will.
That said, the worship of my GO, mama and papa is the "Nigeria Christianity" and it's not going to change unless this generator is completely wiped out.

Well said

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Otradearena: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
shocked

check my signature for best trade platform

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by martineverest(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
I am not holding brief for Suleiman...but isn't he the one giving out cars and money to church members both males and females?

Even on NL, some folks here have given money to people they have never met before. All I know is that people who show that they have some change to spare are always easy target for blackmailers.
mtchew....all those things are just deceits

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Bimpe29: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
One Chance.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ReachHard: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
EHEEEN... OK... YOU DIDN'T PROMISE MARRIAGE, BUT AT LEAST, YOU TOUCHED AND ENJOYED HER SWEET "NUNU" SMALL ABI??

NAIJA MEN SEF AND GRAMMAR, WHEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.. LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by VULCAN(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you were sharp you would have known that the only way the police could have arrested her immediately she cashed some of the money in the banking hall was if the police were waiting for her to do so. A situation that obviously means it was an ambush.

Like I said "If you were sharp..."

seunmsg:

You have never met her physically before but you agreed to pay a supposed ransom money to her account at the instance of the police. Apostle Suleiman, continue deceiving yourself.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Olarwharley(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:

By far the easiest way to scam people in Nigeria is to get a bible, a microphone, put a roof over their heads and mumble some incomprehensible gibberish and they shall follow blindly
. u are genius bro..u killed these religion fanatics with this response. I wonder when d average Nigerian will be free from d shackles of religion.. its the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Ddy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
but u know her?.....the fact that your spokesman already admit trasferring money to her account is a sign that something is fishy.

Did u read the post atall or just comment cos u have phone and data.They did the deposit with police Concent

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by tifany89(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:

The money was transferred to bait her so she could be caught by the police

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Pro2makx(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:

My friend read well. The money was transfered to her by the church at the instance of the police

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
All this yeye pastor aka god of men can't be trusted especially with underage and women.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Kelvin1971(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
apostle you didn't promise her marriage but you know her sha
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Pro2makx(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunmsg:

I so give up on your matter. What have you done to English language that warrants this your public display. U have even contradicted your self.
Abeg nor dey use garri face read post here again
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
DonCortino:
Aha!

U chop her kpomo?

Yes or No?
grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Eshence: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm bad news undecided
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Kenchukky(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:

By far the easiest way to scam people in Nigeria is to get a bible, a microphone, put a roof over their heads and mumble some incomprehensible gibberish and they shall follow blindly

His foot soldiers are the handlers just in case you don't know. Since this useless govt came into power Nigeria has gone deep into religious and ethnic problems that has never been experienced in the history of the country.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by jamislaw(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
God help all thess clergymen. They have high cholesterol for beautiful women.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
So what did you promise her? Adultery?
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by opmoore(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
This mata does noit Konsign me...
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by Oches4me(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ezedon:
The devil is at work again
now u blame devil am sure if the name will have being Usman now all of u will blame Muslim, north, Arab for it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by ipobbigot7: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
richidinho:
Buhari fighting back

Your demi god is being exposed, it's clear now that he's not a god after all as he has paraded himself.
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by AdonisCards(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Jezebel's daughters in action..
Check my signature jare
Re: I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman by remedick: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
carlosta:

Mr Man, I personally don't worship anybody let alone a pastor. The issue here is the timing. Why didn't this surface since 2015 that they claim the affair has been going on and why does it have to be WHEN the said pastor has attacked fulani herdmen? The way you are even going about shows you are buhari fan.

This shiiiit is not true because there is not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures / Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.