Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets (16340 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
This country is corruption nationalized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by LorDBolton(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm reading comments here and wondering when tinubu, amaechi. Became "ex-ministers and perm-secs"
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by maxiuc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
What Amechi did in Rivers state Kai

But see how he became a saint

I don't give a Bleep of this corruption fighting thing

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by goshen26: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
And yet she is poly grad

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by azimibraun: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
osule1:

What is this one saying??/ angry
Roger that!!!! You read him well. So stop asking us what she is saying. If you don't know why do you think we should know? You are just stunned beyond words to respond. That's te what's up.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by irepsuccess: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
TrueHeart365:
i hope this not only directed at oppositions.

obasanjo, abdusallam, fashola, amaethief, Tinubu, etc....

until the above looters are mentioned in corruption probes this is nothing but a divertion from the truth about our dead presidentgrin.
dead president? you mean biafra president ryt? eyaaaaah.
RIP to him. Nigeria president PMB is alive and it is God that give life and tz only him that can take it too. Even if hez sick, he might even live longer than the fools that are hale nd hearty wishing him death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by seriousstudies: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good day My fellow nairalanders, My Name is Samuel, am from Abia state, I need a favour from us to help pay my house rent About 156k (13k per month), I have saved just 45k. It expired since Dec 2016, My landlord Has lost patient with my Wife and I. I have no Job Presently(I Graduated FUTO since 2009 with a 2:1 result in Pure and Industrial Chemistry),am just hustling now (Teaching Mathematics and Chemistry in a Waec/Jamb Preparatory centres) My wife and I have one Child,. Life have been very tough for us especially This year. I know it has not been easy for anybody also in this country .,The Landlord came to the house yesterday and he gave us till Thursday or quit. . Please my people, whatever u can help us with My God will richly reward u. My Acct details. (EcoBank 2761119844) or (Access Bank 002686204) My phone number 08034669499. Am Posting this with tears, this is my last resort because I have no other Option. My God will Bless u Beyond your imagination,. Thank u once again.

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by Smooyis(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is a great move by the fg

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by DelGardo: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Way to go. Change!

Not hard to recognise a serious government.

Well done Kemi, Osinbajo and all associates of goodwill. Happy I voted for PMB

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
seriousstudies:
Good day My fellow nairalanders, My Name is Samuel, am from Abia state, I need a favour from us to help pay my house rent About 156k (13k per month), I have saved just 45k. It expired since Dec 2016, My landlord Has lost patient with my Wife and I. I have no Job Presently(I Graduated FUTO since 2009 with a 2:1 result in Pure and Industrial Chemistry),am just hustling now (Teaching Mathematics and Chemistry in a Waec/Jamb Preparatory centres) My wife and I have one Child,. Life have been very tough for us especially This year. I know it has not been easy for anybody also in this country .,The Landlord came to the house yesterday and he gave us till Thursday or quit. . Please my people, whatever u can help us with My God will richly reward u. My Acct details. (EcoBank 2761119844) or (Access Bank 002686204) My phone number 08034669499. Am Posting this with tears, this is my last resort because I have no other Option. My God will Bless u Beyond your imagination,. Thank u once again.
With no employment / under employment, city living could be challenging. Have you thought of relocating back to the village? Farm products value has gone up which means big opportunity for farmers.
There is dignity in labour and Nigeria of today, the Farmer is the King
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by kinharold(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
alizma:
it may take these people a while but they will definitely leave some value behind with which they will be remembered. well done madam Kemi
I think they should make the vacation in London more enjoyable, and longer lasting.
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by shattarwale: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
SACK ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zO5h7K5LV8
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by jerryBoss1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
APC grin

Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by TPAND(f): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
WorldRichest:
Reno Omo-Kirikiri said that a Polytechnic graduate cannot run the economy. Now, see where the university graduate and world bank house-girl called Okonjo-Iwealla brought Nigeria. Did the puff-puff cheeked madam ever thought of a National Asset Register? World bank house girl indeed.

With this kind of moniker you have i can easily calculate your IQ. You are one of those that live in fantasies
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by Ebeleiscorupt: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
osule1:

What is this one saying??/ angry

Read it again and get the dictionary if need be.
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by gillz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
chinex276:
while thats goindg on..

the following should do the same
tinunu
ameachi
etc
abeg Ameachi and Tinunbu no be former ministers
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by yinchar(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
seriousstudies:
This is very touching if its true.

There should be a committee on Nairaland for cases like this...

Can someone please verify this?....
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by waShine(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
TrueHeart365:
i hope this not only directed at oppositions.

obasanjo, abdusallam, fashola, amaethief, Tinubu, etc....

until the above looters are mentioned in corruption probes this is nothing but a divertion from the truth about our dead presidentgrin.

Do you have proof, for what you have just said?
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by seriousstudies: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2017
deji15:

With no employment / under employment, city living could be challenging. Have you thought of relocating back to the village? Farm products value has gone up which means big opportunity for farmers.
There is dignity in labour and Nigeria of today, the Farmer is the King
Eyaa, i can't relocate to the village bro after my education, ok. A nairalander just sent me some money though #70,0000. Am fine now thanks for ur advice though
Re: FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets by uzoexcel(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2017
good one madame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained / There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.