Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria (30631 Views)

United Nations’ Multi Dimensional Poverty Index: Osun Ranked 2nd Richest State I / Top 5 Richest State In Nigeria / Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by AirforceKommand: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
This thread was a dead pit for afonjas, that Deathslater of a guy committed crimes against humanity, I wonder why all his comments were hidden?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by AirforceKommand: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
The guy heartless nobi lie.

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ariesbull: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am not getting it
A group of people CE together to celebrate themselves and I don't think there is anything wrong with the action of Anambra

What I don't get is the complex that the non Igbo have demonstrated.

I think it will be wise to stop showing your insecurity here

It's pathetic
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
laudate:

Please do some research. Folorunsho Alakija unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest black woman in the world in 2014. Alakija became the second richest black woman in the world the following year, due to declining oil prices. She is no. 14 on the Forbes list of Africa's billionaires for 2017. Google it. And stop lying to yourself.

My friend stop exposing yourself in public. Folorunsho unseated who? Forbes 2017 states clearly that oprah is richer than alakija even though oprah is not the richest.

Next time dont be too quick to score a cheap point, do your research well.

I am not from Anambra but i think as a people(as indigenes of a state) they are collectively the richest in west africa. And the vast majority of them come from nnewi LGA. I think any state that has nnewi as one of its LGA should be richest cos those people are condemned to billions only

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
opinion1:
My friend stop exposing yourself in public. Folorunsho unseated who? Forbes 2017 states clearly that oprah is richer than alakija even though oprah is not the richest.

I am not from Anambra but i think as a people(as indigenes of a state) they are collectively the richest in west africa. And the vast majority of them come from nnewi LGA. I think any state that has nnewi as one of its LGA should be richest cos those people are condemned to billions only

Another ignoramus is talking. sad You obviously did not read my post at all. Or you read it with blinkers on? Did you see where I said Alakija was the richest black woman on Forbes list in 2014? And the 14th richest African billionaire in 2017? Google it, if you don't believe it, instead of using Nnewi-made millionaires as a yardstick. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by escapefromusa(f): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:

You so dumb, you saying the same thing he said. Alakija was the richest @ 2014, Nigeria's economy faces challenges Oprah emerges in 2017. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
escapefromusa:
You so dumb, you saying the same thing he said. Alakija was the richest @ 2014, Nigeria's economy faces challenges Oprah emerges in 2017. tongue

Thank you for educating the clueless.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

Another ignoramus is talking. sad You obviously did not read my post at all. Or you read it with blinkers on? Did you see where I said Alakija was the richest black woman on Forbes list in 2014? And the 14th richest African billionaire in 2017? Google it, if you don't believe it, instead of using Nnewi-made millionaires as a yardstick. Anuofia!

Smart monkey when you and alakija your mother unseated oprah according to your own forbes why did you mention 2017? After coining it you think people will not notice and debunk the nonsense abi. keep jumping from one excuse to another whenever you are caught. Smart monkey!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
Smart monkey when you and alakija your mother unseated oprah according to your own forbes why did you mention 2017? After coining it you think people will not notice and debunk the nonsense abi. keep jumping from one excuse to another whenever you are caught. Smart monkey!

Nah! Everyone can see you are the only monkey that is resident here. sad Go back & re-read my previous post again. If you cannot see properly, then I fit borrow you my contact lens, o. I first mentioned 2014, you eediot, when it was reported by Forbes that she was the richest black woman in 2014. I later mentioned 2017, when I stated that she was the 14th richest African billionaire on the Forbes list in 2017. Now, are you just daft, or simply plain clueless? Which one? shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
escapefromusa:

My friend saying alakija unseated oprah in 2014 and because of fall in oil price became no14 in 2017 is plain exaggeration just to magnify her beyond her limits. Alakija has only become the richest black woman and richer than oprah in the year 2014 ever since she was born and never was it heard if again... Carlos slim at one time emerged the richest man when he topped bill gates for just 3 years (2010-2013). But bill gates regained his no1 spot since then till now. So if alakija "unseated" oprah in 2014, then oprah has repeatedly misplaced alakija since 2015 till date.

And you said oprah EMERGED IN 2017 showing exactly why i am commited to debunking afonja lies but you will always jump from one excuse to another when caught. Oprah emerged as what in 2017? Oprah is still not the richest black woman in 2017, so are you saying oprah emerged richer than alakija in 2017, because that happened way back in 2015. Smart monkey!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

Nah! Everyone can see you are the only monkey that is resident here. sad Go back & re-read my previous post again. If you cannot see properly, then I fit borrow you my contact lens, o. I first mentioned 2014, you eediot, when it was reported by Forbes that she was the richest black woman in 2014. I later mentioned 2017, when I stated that she was the 14th richest African billionaire on the Forbes list in 2017. Now, are you just daft, or simply plain clueless? Which one? shocked

I said alakija was only richer than oprah in 2014 alone since she was born. You cant say in 2017 she became 14th, what happened in 2015, 2016 why jump to 2017, abi did the unseating last up to 2017 when she dropped as a result of your oil price excuse.
You did try to magnify her beyond her limit and the exaggeration is what i am debunking seriously. Smart monkey

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by escapefromusa(f): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:

My friend saying alakija unseated oprah in 2014 and because of fall in oil price became no14 in 2017 is plain exaggeration just to magnify her beyond her limits. Alakija has only become the richest black woman and richer than oprah in the year 2014 ever since she was born and never was it heard if again... Carlos slim at one time emerged the richest man when he topped bill gates for just 3 years (2010-2013). But bill gates regained his no1 spot since then till now. So if alakija "unseated" oprah in 2014, then oprah has repeatedly misplaced alakija since 2015 till date.

And you said oprah EMERGED IN 2017 shows exactly why i am commited at debunking afonja lies but you will always jump from one excuse to another when caught. Oprah emerged as what in 2017? Oprah is still not the richest black woman in 2017, so are you saying oprah emerged richer than alakija in 2017, because that happened way back in 2015. Smart monkey!

Why you wasting your energy... are you just angry an "woman" from the west made it to forbes yet, the "men" from the east are scantily clad in that respect.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
I said alakija was only richer than oprah in 2014 alone since she was born. You cant say in 2017 she became 14th, what happened in 2015, 2016 why jump to 2017, abi did the unseating last up to 2017 when she dropped as a result of your oil price excuse.You did try to magnify her beyond her limit and the exaggeration is what i am debunking seriously. Smart monkey

Like I said before you are the only monkey on this thread. sad And your last few responses has just shown how hopelessly you have contradicted yourself, and shot yourself in the foot. Why should I mention 2015 and 2016, when that was not my focus? Are you normal? shocked

When you first responded to me, was it not the post I made below that you quoted?
laudate:
Please do some research. Folorunsho Alakija unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest black woman in the world in 2014. Alakija became the second richest black woman in the world the following year, due to declining oil prices. She is no. 14 on the Forbes list of Africa's billionaires for 2017. Google it. And stop lying to yourself.

Can you not see where I stated in black & white, that Alakija was the richest black woman in the world in 2014? And that she dropped in ranking the following year? And that she was no. 14 on the Forbes list of Africa's billionaires for 2017? Go back and read it again very slowly, so that it can make sense to you. She only unseated Oprah in 2014. And I stated that fact quite clearly, and it was accompanied by a Wikipedia excerpt to support my assertion. So where did you get the impression that she was unseating Oprah till 2017?? Must you tell lies to make a point? Anuofia! Onye eberibe. angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

Like I said before you are the only monkey on this thread. sad And your last few responses has just shown how hopelessly you have contradicted yourself, and shot yourself in the foot. Why should I mention 2015 and 2016, when that was not my focus? Are you normal? shocked

When you first responded to me, was it not the post I made below that you quoted?

Can you not see where I stated in black & white, that Alakija was the richest black woman in the world in 2014? And that she dropped in ranking the following year? And that she was no. 14 on the Forbes list of Africa's billionaires for 2017? Go back and read it again very slowly, so that it can make sense to you. She only unseated Oprah in 2014. And I stated that fact quite clearly, and it was accompanied by a Wikipedia excerpt to support my assertion. So where did you get the impression that she was unseating Oprah till 2017?? Must you tell lies to make a point? Anuofia! Onye eberibe. angry

You lying bastarrd. Are you not the one that is supposed to go back a read the lies you spewed there thinking you can go scot-free And lest i forget you said she dropped the following year to no2 (2015) which is also another lie.. You lunatic wont stop showing your ignorance everywhere. Do you want me to keep debunking this shiit, well i very much oblige. Smart monkey
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
escapefromusa:

Why you wasting your energy... are you just angry an "woman" from the west made it to forbes yet, the "men" from the east are scantily clad in that respect.
Now the smart monkey is trying to jump into another topic to avoid his lies that has been unraveled.

She made it to forbes yes, but i tell you the rate igbos are going they will make it to forbes en masse, and you would wonder if Forbes is their fatherland.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
You lying bastarrd. Are you not the one that is supposed to go back a read the lies you spewed there thinking you can go scot-free And lest i forget you said she dropped the following year to no2 (2015) which is also another lie.. You lunatic wont stop showing your ignorance everywhere. Do you want me to keep debunking this shiit, well i very much oblige. Smart monkey

Haba!! shocked Thank you for telling us all the names given to you at birth. You just called yourself "a bastard, lunatic, liar, smart monkey, ignorant.." So just because I debunked your falsehood, you are now convulsing and crying. wink It is ok.

Thank God, everybody on this thread can read and decode your lies. Hehehe.....continue to shoot yourself in the foot cheesy. Ekwensu! Your problem is that your dangerous lies have been exposed and it is making you lose your mind. Everyone can see the truth!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by raymexx: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
kano is the richest state in the north. Omo yigbo
thank God u said north.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
escapefromusa:

You got it! That is why he is ranting and raving on this thread! Hehehe..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Earth2Metahuman: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
raymexx:
thank God u said north.
gimme one state richer than kano in entire south east.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! shocked Thank you for telling us all the names given to you at birth. You just called yourself "a bastard, lunatic, liar, smart monkey, ignorant.." So just because I debunked your falsehood, you are now convulsing and crying. wink It is ok.

Thank God, everybody on this thread can read and decode your lies. Hehehe.....continue to shoot yourself in the foot cheesy. Ekwensu! Your problem is that your dangerous lies have been exposed and it is making you lose your mind. Everyone can see the truth!

I was patiently reading to see if youd hit one point all to no avail but you finally called your father ekwensu oh sorry. Did you not say alakija droped to second position in 2015? Abeg who this lie epp?. Smart monkey
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
I was patiently reading to see if youd hit one point all to no avail but you finally called your father ekwensu oh sorry. Did you not say alakija droped to second position in 2015? Abeg who this lie epp?. Smart monkey

You are truly confused. And it shows. Unlike you, I do not insult people's fathers, because I respect my own. Only people who are badly-trained like yourself would do that. So yes, it is true that you are an Ekwensu. sad

Yes, Alakija was the second richest black woman in 2015. Please Google it. If you dispute my assertion, please bring out an authentic citation to dispute it, complete with the source and url link. In 2015, there were 197 richest women in the world on the Forbes list. 3 black women were included in 2015 Forbes list, as the richest black women in the world. They were Isabel dos Santos of Angola, Folorunsho Alakija of Nigeria and Oprah Winfrey of America. undecided

Of the 1,826 people who made it to the 2015 FORBES list of the World’s Billionaires, 11 of them are black, up from 9 a year ago.

Nigerian cement tycoon Aliko Dangote is still the richest black person in the world, with a fortune estimated at $15.7 billion. He is followed by Saudi-Ethiopian construction magnate Mohammed Al-Amoudi, who is worth $10.8 billion.

This year, two new moguls join the ranks of the richest black people on earth. They are American basketball legend Michael Jordan and Nigerian energy magnate Femi Otedola. Angolan investor Isabel dos Santos, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and Nigerian oil woman Folorunsho Alakija are still the only black female billionaires on the FORBES billionaires list. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-black-billionaires-2015/#4a032c8a1636

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

You are truly confused. And it shows. Unlike you, I do not insult people's fathers, because I respect my own. Only people who are badly-trained like yourself would do that. So yes, it is true that you are an Ekwensu. sad

Yes, Alakija was the second black richest woman in 2015. Please Google it. If you dispute my assertion, please bring out an authentic citation to dispute it, complete with the source and url link. In 2015, there were 197 richest women in the world on the Forbes list. 3 black women were included in 2015 Forbes list, as the richest black women in the world. They were Isabel dos Santos of Angola, Folorunsho Alakija of Nigeria and Oprah Winfrey of America. undecided

If you were really well trained as you claim you wouldnt call someone ekwensu. Maybe your parents were not also well trained that is why you see your bad behavour as being"well trained".

Well here is the url: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-black-billionaires-2015/amp/

Source: forbes.com
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:

If ypu were really well trained as yoi claim you eouldnt call someone ekwensu. Maybe your parents were not also well trained that is why you see your bad behavour as being"well trained".

Well here is the url: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-black-billionaires-2015/amp/

Source: forbes.com

You are silly, you should go back to my previous post where I pasted the article along with the url link. You are just too slow! And since you are abusing your parents again, I will not interrupt you. Feel free to continue insulting them. It says a lot about your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

You are silly, you should go back to my previous post where I pasted the article along with the url link. You are just too slow! And since you are abusing your parents again, I will not interrupt you. Feel free to continue insulting them. It says a lot about your upbringing.

But that is the url. Did it state that alakija was richer than oprah biko. Ewu
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
But that is the url. Did it state that alakija was richer than oprah biko. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by opinion1: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=54462630][/quote)

Next time be very careful the way you throw lies and baseless propaganda, i wont warn you again, even though its in your tribe's DNA to lie. Fact
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
laudate:

Wow!! Lagos State govt will make plenty of money from this chap through land use charge. Nice! cheesy

And he will pull back his capex and opex to the final consumers and he will make more money then give Lagos like 10% for tax that is if he declared he deckears his real earning

That's the business my man
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
gimme one state richer than kano in entire south east.

Yet they are polishing shoes and willing teas
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Earth2Metahuman: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
ariesbull:

Yet they are polishing shoes and willing teas
yet they are richer than you that is not polishing shoes and "willing" teas.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yet they are richer than you that is not polishing shoes and "willing" teas.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

LoL

And they are more educated also
And they are more civilized also

Oga happy weekend
..I no get ur time
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by laudate: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
opinion1:
Next time be very careful the way you throw lies and baseless propaganda, i wont warn you again, even though its in your tribe's DNA to lie. Fact

Look at this mugu. undecided You started by contradicting yourself, introduced warped lies by making false claims about my posts, only for you to now land in the realm of absurdity. I guess you are pained that your Igbo Nnewi-made women millionaires did not make the Forbes list of billionaires. Hug the nearest transformer, abeg! sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by codedslayer: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
AirforceKommand:
This thread was a dead pit for afonjas, that Deathslater of a guy committed crimes against humanity, I wonder why all his comments were hidden?

Why are you hailing yourself, everyone knows you are same person with that moniker. Uno dey shame?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.