Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens (451 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens by Trending01: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
In a dramatic twist, the Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, has come out to debunk all the claims she purportedly made against man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman which was published by Sahara Reporters.

Otobo, in her statement, disclosed that she’s just 23-year-old and doesn’t know Festus Keyamo from anywhere. She also revealed that Apostle Suleman is innocent and that some gullible individuals were just out to make money from him trying to use her as a bait.

Before she came out with her own statement however, her father who met with the police investigators said he was never aware his daughter had any marriage introduction with any man while he also denying knowing Festus Keyamo, who her daughter purportedly hired to defend her.

Below is her statement;

“I’m still in shock on the sudden media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters. I have no business with Festus Keyamo. The N500m claims is such a huge sum to come about. I’m from a broken home and my separated parents ...............................

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://theicon.ng/2017/03/06/apostle-suleman-innocent-dont-know-festus-keyamo-stephanie-otobo-opens-2/

Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
U shall know the truth and it shall set u free...

grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens by Fweshspice(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm... clap 4 ursef.
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent, I Don’t Know Festus Keyamo – Stephanie Otobo Opens by okosodo: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dss and fulanis are reacting to sulemans vaxacious rants. Daz all

(1) (Reply)

It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry One Wife – Sheik Muyideen Bello / “what Does It Mean To Have A Personal Relationship With God?” / Gourd Your Mouth And Tongue To Keep Ur Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.