Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (41941 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by AdoraAmadi: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Stephanie Otobo, the alleged lover of Omega Fire Ministries founder, Apostle Suleiman, who reportedly got dumped after getting pregnant for the Pastor, has debunked claims made in the news report by Sahara Reporters.

Ms. Otobo, who disclosed she's just a young girl of twenty-three (23) years old, and doesn't know Barr. Festus Keyamo from anywhere, revealed that some gullible individuals are out to make money from the innocent man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman); using her as a bait.

The lady who expressed shock over the media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters. said that the #500M claims is such a huge sum to come about. She further revealed that she's from a broken home, and her separated parents can never dream of pulling just 1% of such an amount in a very long time.

While refuting the allegations made against Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Festus Keyamo on her behalf, Stephanie Otobo is calling on Nigerians of good will to discard the earlier media propaganda by Sahara Reporters and consider same as totally false and untrue.

"Yes, I had an encounter with some officers The Nigeria Police few days back; but I don't remember making any such ambiguous claims against a reputable man of God in the status of Apostle Johnson Suleiman.
Let the man of God alone please
" she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-is-innocent-and-i-dont.html#more

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by DLondonboiy: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
You are all confusing me...wait..wait...wait...

Do you know sulieman?
Did he give you money?
Did you blackmail him?

Did he promise you marriage?
Did he lick your malawwac?

We're you formerly a stripper?

Cos this matter suppose sweet...now una dey confuse me!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sekundosekundo: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2017
People can create various things from the figment of their imagination to tarnish anyone's image and dignity. To what end? undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
BUHARI MEDIA CENTER in conjunction with SR and DSS wants to pull down a MAN OF GOD...

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Gurumaharaji(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
look for other propaganda BMC...this one is busted already

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Bigii(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
I dont know what APC gains from wanton damages to men of God undecided

Apostle, your God is powerful!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI MEDIA CENTER in conjunction with SR and DSS wants to pull down a MAN OF GOD...
Al there chagrin against the Apostle shall amount to naught

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by doctimonyeka(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
May the wrath of God envelope those that propagated this evil agenda against the Lords anointed....

To this foolish lawyer that is disgracing my state Delta state, you better be careful on how you allow politicians to use you to mingle with the peace of the church... To be forewarned is to be forearmed..... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by mykeljosef: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
not the result i was hoping for

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by nwabobo: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala.

I said it!

I told everyone who cared to listen that that piece of trash emanated from BMC

cc: Sarrki, Omenka and Omenkalives.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by NaWetinDey(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Ibadan media visited the USA and now person no go hear word again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Kai, honestly, Nigeria is worth being tired of.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I can only believe this report becos the girl in question is too ugly for a fake man of God like suleiman to fall for

What makes Apostle Suleiman fake and the others real?

28 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by sugarbelly: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by babasolo(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
ok oooo

That awkward moment when D bar attendant tells Yu Bottle of Coke is N500.......You will be Like"I mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type,.. Not Alcoholic one

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by martineverest(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
who are u people deceiving?....his spokesman just admitted paying some money into her account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by obembet(f): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Check this

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by SalamRushdie: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Another Hello Rufai scam Bursted grin grin hahahahaha

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

My children be wary when Nigerian bloggers doth entice you...the end thereof is a libel lawsuit.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by innakash: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
ewooo see big fail by sahara reporters grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by onyiiella(f): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Karisika
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by GudluckIBB(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
i finger lair mohammed in this propaganda to nail the man of God

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by hucienda: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
A possible conspiracy brewing up here.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Sugarboyy(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
hehehehe grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by Opinedecandid(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
look for other propaganda BMC...this one is busted already

Will they hear?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by megareal: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Much as I believe the Man of God is innocent, I would love a more appropriate way of debunking this claim from the lady.

A statement that clarifies everything. This one raises too many questions.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by emmabest2000(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
onyiiella:
Karisika

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo by felixomor: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok o

Realhommie, please come and read.
Alas, my suspicion didnt misfire o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.