Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video (606 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by LatestAmebo: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
The accusation gets messier as Stephanie accuses Apostle Suleiman of having three-some with ladies. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkazDSR3Mgk

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/apostle-suleiman-told-me-he-had.html

lalasticlala seun
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by LatestAmebo: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
this is getting messy
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPgElVjLFY

This lady is to confident to be lying with to many facts.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by GameGod(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai, e don red for this fraudster grin. Seun, lalasticlala. What's up?
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by RockHard: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omo, see Revelation wey pass Bible own. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by doctimonyeka(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
See her olosho face.. U get foolish mind u dis lady...

The thunder that will kill you is dancing azonto from the north...

Crazy specie..
#leave my apostle alone..
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 07, 2017
And how is the face of your "violence inciting apostle"?

Is your pastor God? You better start reasoning with your brain cuz right now it seems your doing so with your anus.
doctimonyeka:
See her olosho face.. U get foolish mind u dis lady...

The thunder that will kill you is dancing azonto from the north...

Crazy specie..

#leave my apostle alone..
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 07, 2017
This lady doesn't look 23. She looks 30+

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by doctimonyeka(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:
And how is the face of your "violence inciting apostle"?

Is your pastor God? You better start reasoning with your brain cuz right now it seems your doing so with your anus.
kindly mind ur business 'kid'..
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by Auki: 6:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Fake pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by mokkalu1(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Peeps should stop Wishing the lady evil until it is proven that she is lying. Apostle should explain to the last details the nature of their relationship cos I am sure there was one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Had Three-some With Lesbians - Stephanie Says In New Video by Omudia11: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Old papa where is thy sense?.
doctimonyeka:
kindly mind ur business 'kid'..

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Is The Mastermind Of Spurious Allegations Against Me – Apostle Suleman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.