Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (50062 Views)

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Jodha(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
All these trash because of money..
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by lawrenzoo: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who is a man of God, what makes up a man of God?
yorhmienerd:
Her end is near, watch out.

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Egunje:
FROM HER STATEMENT, SHE HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED BY WHAT EVER FORCE THAT SENT HER TO BRING DOWN THE MAN OF GOD.

HOW DOES SHE KNOW HE GETS HIS POWER FROM SLEEPING WITH GIRLS, IS SHE IN THE SAME OCCULT?

SHE KNEW HE SLEPT WITH THEM FOR POWER AND SHE CONTINUED WITH THE SO CALLED ROMANCE WITH HIM. SHE DID NOT RUN NOR RAISED ALARM.

IS SHE A PART OF THE party?

SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL THE NAMES OF HER COLLEAGUES IN THE party ACT AND NOT GUESSING THAT IT WOULD BE A GHANAIAN ACTRESS.

DO U HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF HIS SEAMEN ON U LIKE MONICA LEWINSKY DID?

DOES SHE HAVE PROVE OF HIM SUCKING HER OR HIS SLIVER SPACEMEN?

THIS IS A WELL ORCHESTRATED TO RUBBISH THE MAN OF GOD.
AND WE ALL KNOW WERE ITS COMING FROM.

What kind of program pls? Java or python or C++
What or Who is a man of God? Did God himself tell you so so and so is my man or you just assumed anybody with a title "pastor" is a man of God?

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by yankeypha: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Her mission from the deep sea is to kill and destroyed the man of God
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by olagbemi118(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
This lady can dey lie....ugly tin
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by DonCortino: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don taya!
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
lalasticlala:
This is getting messier.

Stephanie Otobo Speaks About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman.

"After I had something with Apostle Suleman, he tried to kill me, I have been dating him since 2015"

She said apostle Suleman is dating a popular actress, likely a Ghanaian actress, tall, light skinned, with hips, single. That he engages in party with different girlfriends and that he pays the girls N400,000 per night, that he gets his powers by sleeping with different women.

She said so many horrible things.

Watch video by Sahara Reporters below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPgElVjLFY
When i told u that these are false prophets whose powers are not from above, and that they are muslims pretending to be christians, then u guys will ban and close my thread, esp mynd44, now the truth is unfolding gradually, till all these so-called yoruba & fulani pastors are exposed. I rest my case!
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by DonCortino: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.

What if she is saying the truth?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
faithugo64:
See as her face be

Until he is proven guilty

You just seeking for attention

He whom the lord has blessed

No tongue can curse!

Aunt hope you are ready to face the wrath of his God if you are lying against him?

I hope she's lying. She seem to be telling the truth or she could be a very good actress.

...I'm not sure what I heard...she said the pastor licked her "from head to toe" or was it that the "pastor licked her head toto"

Who else heard the above? She doesn't look as succulent as in the snapchat...somebody tell me the girl is lying or El Rufai will be drinking kunu with a mischievous expression on his face while sneering at Christians... he will be like...walahi Allah don catch am por fastor Sule.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by DonCortino: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
kkdidi:
We hear thee... I only have one question... why are you coming out now? sory question number 2... how many months pregnant are you? what do you do in canada?

She is coming out now because she was arrested and detained for no reason.

So she is clapping back!
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Sugarboyy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by shounited74: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
If lie waka for 20 years nah one day truth go catch am. Let's see who wins.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by yorhmienerd(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
AZeD1:

If the so called Apostle had maintained his lane, would anybody blackmail him?.

The bible says flee fornication, the apostle of all people should know that.
You're very right. I'm not on anybody's side just that when you pick pieces together, you should be able to discern the truth.

Apostle met her in the first place- wrong.

BUT why come out now? Apostle was arrested last month, amidst threath, she came out now. WHY?

They've been dating since 2015, she came out in 2017 to talk.

Why now?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by justjify(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Olosho musician. Who know you? angry
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by newfound2012: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
simple question for the supporters of the pastor "Did the pastor send money to the girl? if yes, what amount and when and what amount?

And to the supporters of Stephenie, What is the relationship between the lady in question and the man she is court with?
she was said to have met Stephenie's parents, please can we be provided with audio and or visual evidence of the meeting?
why didn't she drop all her story at once, why spicing it up on the go?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by AZeD1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
ismart:
I am not a member of his church neither a staunch christian and hardly go to church...

but I know a lie, a fabrication when I see one. The guy I quoted is always on anything about this allegation against apostle sulieman. Who does that if not that there is something in it for him? Secondly, he denied being a muslim not know his profile says otherwise. 3rdly, why is this coming after the apostle spoke against killing the Southern Kaduna and herdsmen manslaughter ? You need to read the hand writing on the wall...
Anyone who posts in the Islamic section will have that stuff you saw on their profile, so not everyone with that writing is a muslim.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ezegold4we: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
any body believing this useless lies from fulani apc sponsored politicians is a disgusting compound fool ,

any christain reading this useless story in other to condemn suleiman will cough to his grave untimely

this write up will only come from bloody fools.

sulemain is a 101% confirmed man of God anytime,anyday and anywhere.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by BushDoctor123: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another Kemi Olunloyo on the prowl.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by zcee: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
The way d woman talks makes me think she z saying the truth...all this top pastors u all dnt knw d dirty games they play.....
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by AZeD1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:
You're very right. I'm not on anybody's side just that when you pick pieces together, you should be able to discern the truth.

Apostle met her in the first place- wrong.

BUT why come out now? Apostle was arrested last month, amidst threath, she came out now. WHY?

They've been dating since 2015, she came out in 2017 to talk.

Why now?
May be the Apostle broke up with her in 2017 so she is scorned
May be the Apostle started threatening her in 2017 so she is afraid..

There are numerous reasons why she is speaking now.

PS: I think both the Apostle and the girl are guilty(if i can use the word guilty).
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by jamislaw(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.
who is man of God? Johnson Suleiman.....
Common use your brain for once.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by subsurface: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
If a big shot like Suleiman or any other wants to do a 3some, he will do it Nigeria.. that he will easily get caught?

No girl.. big shots tht re bad boys are smarter than that... wenti do one private beach in the Pacific ocean,were no soul can suspect...

The girl is a learner in scamming
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by jamislaw(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
We de wait for the sex tape.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by kkboy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
When I noticed that Apostle sulieman was close to Ayo Fayose I knew he was fake.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by dschools: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
I want to open Church, how do I start?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by iwadobo: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.

I just pity your parents. They gave birth to shit.

I'm an Edo man. Check ur god's hand and tell me wether that is wedding ring or Jesus ring. He is a demon.

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by coputa(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Criticise APC fulani government n watch how they go to any length to bring you down..

If Apostle suileman like let him pay nollywood divas with dasuki loot for 50some, I stand with him for standing with Christians and common man.
This was exactly my thought.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by dkattah(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
ismart:
you are clearly a paid agent... this is making it 3 comment I have read from you against this Apostle. It will never be well with any of you because he spoke in favour of christians and against you murderous muslims

Apostle suleyman left my good books when he began to invoke death upon Nigerians " a trait mostly associated with the traditional religion ( sango , okija e.t.c)" . Its unfortunate his facing this now . perhaps, a saying that " people in glass houses do not throw stone".
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Akiika: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.

O Lord, please deliver this person from religious paralysis. "The man is wrong, but the lady is doing it for money"...imagine this line of reasoning?....sigh!
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by 3kay945(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Am here to read comment in order to appraise how wise our people are now.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by adefact12(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleman ur story is not new.many of u are in this games.i wonder why pple take whoever that climbs alter as mini god. Forget wot they preach, they ar worst than common man on the street. Waiting for some religious bigots to call me names now. I dey lafff already.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Boss13: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pastor licking pussy so he can speak in tongues. Kai!!! I pity churchgoers. Mek una continue. I'm even currently watching a new Netflix movie "Greenleaf" - its about church. Churchgoers open ya eyes. These people are after your money.

I believe this lady. I believe her because her story is sequential. I believe her because fake apostle tried to get her arrested and because the media jumped on the story, she has been charged with terrorism. I believe her because pastors sleeping with members is a norm in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.