Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (50058 Views)

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by BodyKiss(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Her end is near, watch out.

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.

You sound like a du.mb tool. So effing gullible.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by k9ine(m): 3:02am On Mar 07, 2017
I wonder why women don't steer clear of pastors. I just wonder if they are cursed.
According to her "... he is supposed to be a man of God." Since you know why do you sleep with you, fornicating with a pastor thinking it's a privilege and yet you are calling God into the matter.
Ladies flee from God's ministers, because the punishment you would receive if you sin with them, no one can free you from it only God.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by cheezy4real(m): 3:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman is entering a new level and glory. Criticism and allegations take a man to a new level especially when you are innocent. The woman has a lot of gallop in her story.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by henryhemon(m): 4:35am On Mar 07, 2017
ismart:
you are clearly a paid agent... this is making it 3 comment I have read from you against this Apostle. It will never be well with any of you because he spoke in favour of christians and against you murderous muslims

Shut up joor. Use your head and don't be blinded by religion and sentiment. Get wisdom in all thy getting,there are hundreds of fake pastors am not saying he is one...am saying this lady wouldn't wake up out of the blues if she didn't have anything to do with Apostle Suleiman. The day Fayose rescued him I saw the video and if you have the discernment spirit you will how worldly he is.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by henryhemon(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2017
k9ine:
I wonder why women don't steer clear of pastors. I just wonder if they are cursed.
According to her "... he is supposed to be a man of God." Since you know why do you sleep with you, fornicating with a pastor thinking it's a privilege and yet you are calling God into the matter.
Ladies flee from God's ministers, because the punishment you would receive if you sin with them, no one can free you from it only God.

Uncle read your message again .....you are very bias in your advise,your level of sentiment is on another level...so if a lady approaches a pastor and he says Satan get behind me will he die? No real pastor will fall for jezebel.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ismart: 4:43am On Mar 07, 2017
dkattah:

Apostle suleyman left my good books when he began to invoke death upon Nigerians " a trait mostly associated with the traditional religion ( sango , okija e.t.c)" . Its unfortunate his facing this now . perhaps, a saying that " people in glass houses do not throw stone".

Truth is that most of them forget the basics once they become a multimillionaire. He talks too much.

I do not like the death wishes either but I will condone the talks against fulani herdsmen, which is what they are fighting him against right now. There is nobody that has spoken against Buhari's government that hasn't been attacked. Just last week, they released a man called Gbadamosi because he spoke against Buhari. This was coming after over 2 week detention.

Look at the pics they claim to be from apostle and look at the one in which they photoshoped from the said lady. Look closely and you will see that the lady's pick doesn't even have same shape within the space in was imposed.

My brother, the muslims do evil and their clergymen support them.

Fulani herdsmen have been killing and no single arrest has been made. We were alarmed about the spread of Buhari being poisoned so as to take over power and no single investigation or arrest has been made yet this people go about arresting anybody who speak against the obvious.

It will never be well with Buhari and his crew. This has really made me hate Northern Muslims than ever before.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ismart: 5:02am On Mar 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Shut up joor. Use your head and don't be blinded by religion and sentiment. Get wisdom in all thy getting,there are hundreds of fake pastors am not saying he is one...am saying this lady wouldn't wake up out of the blues if she didn't have anything to do with Apostle Suleiman. The day Fayose rescued him I saw the video and if you have the discernment spirit you will how worldly he is.

Mr man, you should be the one to shut up and if you are educated enough, you should know a fabrication when you see one.

1. Fulani Herdsmen have been killing people and no single arrest has been made.

2. When he spoke against the total negligence of the Buhari's government on security of those killed by Fulani, he is arrested.

3. Last week Mr Gbadamosi was released after over 2 weeks of detention because he spoke against Buhari's government.

4. We have been alarmed that imams in the North are spreading falsehood that Buhari was poisoned so that power can be taken from the North and no single investigation or arrest has been made.

It's sad that you can't read the writing on the wall. Why is this coming after just a month of speaking against the killing of Christians? It's sad that you can't see beyond your nose.

Even the bastard called El Rufai boasted that anybody who talks about the Kaduna killing will be arrested anywhere they are in the country and brought to Kaduna. And the killing continued while the devil claimed it has been abated. 2 of my friends in Kaduna told me that the killing is still on going but in remote areas because of awareness in major cities. It was not up to 2 weeks that they told me had the news reached nairaland some weeks back.

Look at the picture they claimed is a video chat with Pastor and tell who prints out a picture like they have done with leg of the person showing. Look at the shape of the lady's pic that was imposed on the pic and see they are not uniform.

Now ask yourself why would I record chat I had with you if not for some ulterior motives? This a time to use your analytical mind but you failed my brother. It's quite sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ismart: 5:04am On Mar 07, 2017
AZeD1:

Anyone who posts in the Islamic section will have that stuff you saw on their profile, so not everyone with that writing is a muslim.
I disagree.. an Athiest will NEVER accept there is a God and a Christian will NEVER accept Allah. The I saw it, I turned back immediately.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Raymondtersoo(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2017
God Is About To Promote His Son Suleman To Another Level. Pls Keep Talking While He Is Promoted.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by henryhemon(m): 5:16am On Mar 07, 2017
ismart:

Mr man, you should be the one to shut up and if you are educated enough, you should know a fabrication when you see one.

1. Fulani Herdsmen have been killing people and no single arrest has been made.

2. When he spoke against the total negligence of the Buhari's government on security of those killed by Fulani, he is arrested.

3. Last week Mr Gbadamosi was released after over 2 weeks of detention because he spoke against Buhari's government.

4. We have been alarmed that imams in the North are spreading falsehood that Buhari was poisoned so that power can be taken from the North and no single investigation or arrest has been made.

It's sad that you can't read the writing on the wall. Why is this coming after just a month of speaking against the killing of Christians? It's sad that you can't see beyond your nose.

Even the bastard called El Rufai boasted that anybody who talks about the Kaduna killing will be arrested anywhere they are in the country and brought to Kaduna. And the killing continued while the devil claimed it has been abated. 2 of my friends in Kaduna told me that the killing is still on going but in remote areas because of awareness in major cities. It was not up to 2 weeks that they told me had the news reached nairaland some weeks back.

Look at the picture they claimed is a video chat with Pastor and tell who prints out a picture like they have done with leg of the person showing. Look at the shape of the lady's pic that was imposed on the pic and see they are not uniform.

Now ask yourself why would I record chat I had with you if not for some ulterior motives? This a time to use your analytical mind but you failed my brother. It's quite sad.

Let's assume your theory of fulani herdsman s true.....and he wants to be dealt with....yes...I still repeat he dug his own grave,is he not married and an 'apostle', what's an apostle doing with a stripper,sending her money and doing all unholy things with her,he is clean,that girl wouldn't have the guts to walk up to him and start making wild allegations if he has no connection with her,he hasn't denied not knowing the lady,he only denied doing unholy things with her. You can't hear oyedepo involved with this mess or abioye or Eneche those ones are more concerned with spiritual things ....thats how Ese Walters was shut down because she said the truth. Let's stop sentiments we are the ones who allow these fake men use us. Between am not saying he is fake but I know only myself and my God,I can only vouch for great men of God not these ones who are in it for money.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:26am On Mar 07, 2017
neocortex:
[s]Suleman is going down.
No one scams poor people of their hard earned money and use it to pay prostitute
and go scot-free.
[/s]

did He scammed U or ur family...

Watch ur life for accusing A man of God..

Wether he did it or not...leave him..
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ismart: 5:26am On Mar 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Let's assume your theory of fulani herdsman s true.....and he wants to be dealt with....yes...I still repeat he dug his own grave,is he not married and an 'apostle', what's an apostle doing with a stripper,sending her money and doing all unholy things with her,he is clean,that girl wouldn't have the guts to walk up to him and start making wild allegations if he has no connection with her,he hasn't denied not knowing the lady,he only denied doing unholy things with her. You can't hear oyedepo involved with this mess or abioye or Eneche those ones are more concerned with spiritual things ....thats how Ese Walters was shut down because she said the truth. Let's stop sentiments we are the ones who allow these fake men use us. Between am not saying he is fake but I know only myself and my God,I can only vouch for great men of God not these ones who are in it for money.

My brother, Nigerian Politics is as dirty as you can ever imagined. They are after this man and that's the reason for all these.

For records, I don't worship pastors. Over my dead body. I see them as any human beings around me.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ikemesit4477: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
This is getting messier.

Stephanie Otobo Speaks About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman.

"After I had something with Apostle Suleman, he tried to kill me, I have been dating him since 2015"

She said apostle Suleman is dating a popular actress, likely a Ghanaian actress, tall, light skinned, with hips, single. That he engages in party with different girlfriends and that he pays the girls N400,000 per night, that he gets his powers by sleeping with different women.

She said so many horrible things.

Watch video by Sahara Reporters below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPgElVjLFY
where is aunty Kemi who study investigative journalism!
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Ayatullah(m): 5:31am On Mar 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ps- There is no smoke without fire, am sure El-Rufai will be having a laugh....... grin

Definitely no one should expect any Apostle or Pastor to accept it even when caught in the act!

El-Rufai should not only sit down there laughing he should arrange for her bail out, take her to Kaduna, then give real LIVE to her story.

That's how he can show Apostle Johnson Suleiman that short men deserve total respect.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by vicardino(m): 5:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Bro ehn, u just said what I have been thinking about since this drama started. I don't even know what to think of it. Couldn't this have been done in any other way if d purpose is really not dent the image of the man in question? He could be guilty but why blackmail? I won't be surprised if some dirty pictures surfaces cos if truly they had something together, trust me there's no way the guy could have escaped not having dirty pictures with the girl (things we sheepishly do for love). I pray this doesn't happen to every "destined to be great men" who are still boys hustling now in d future.
Emperormartin:
This is a lesson for every guy dating out there.....

It's high time we choose those we call 'girlfriends' carefully....

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Naturalized(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Ayatullah:

Definitely no one should expect any Apostle or Pastor to accept it even when caught in the act!

El-Rufai should not only sit down there laughing he should arrange for her bail out, take her to Kaduna, then give real LIVE to her story.

That's how he can show Apostle Johnson Suleiman that short men deserve total respect.

grin grin grin
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by goodluck10: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2017
curse be unto you otobo for accussing Gods servant,
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala:
This is getting messier.

Stephanie Otobo Speaks About Her Relationship With Apostle Johnson Suleman.

"After I had something with Apostle Suleman, he tried to kill me, I have been dating him since 2015"

She said apostle Suleman is dating a popular actress, likely a Ghanaian actress, tall, light skinned, with hips, single. That he engages in party with different girlfriends and that he pays the girls N400,000 per night, that he gets his powers by sleeping with different women.

She said so many horrible things.

Watch video by Sahara Reporters below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPgElVjLFY

Give us proof slime bug, you're a bitch & already fagged. This man u r scandalizing has A God that doesnt sleep. U know your end & sponsors will soon go down by the wrath of God.... You wont have a good story to tell

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Criticise APC fulani government n watch how they go to any length to bring you down..

If Apostle suileman like let him pay nollywood divas with dasuki loot for 50some, I stand with him for standing with Christians and common man.
The biggest question is: are you ready to sink with him as well?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by maasoap(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2017
ismart:

Truth is that most of them forget the basics once they become a multimillionaire. He talks too much.

I do not like the death wishes either but I will condone the talks against fulani herdsmen, which is what they are fighting him against right now. There is nobody that has spoken against Buhari's government that hasn't been attacked. Just last week, they released a man called Gbadamosi because he spoke against Buhari. This was coming after over 2 week detention.

Look at the pics they claim to be from apostle and look at the one in which they photoshoped from the said lady. Look closely and you will see that the lady's pick doesn't even have same shape within the space in was imposed.

My brother, the muslims do evil and their clergymen support them.

Fulani herdsmen have been killing and no single arrest has been made. We were alarmed about the spread of Buhari being poisoned so as to take over power and no single investigation or arrest has been made yet this people go about arresting anybody who speak against the obvious.

[s]It will never be well with Buhari and his crew. This has really made me hate Northern Muslims than ever before.[/s]
Because they are the ones that encourage your little god to be having romantic relationships with strippers and having affairs, 3some with prostitutes? Get well soon brother because I know that you are sick upstair.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Hahahaha. A christain he is. An apostle in fact.

Scamming gullible christians since God knows when.

His end is near.

Cursed religion

grin grin grin

In the end someone will say he is not a true "christian"
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.

Shutup you deluded follower of men, which man of god ??
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
k9ine:

Man of God my foot, they are charlatans !
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Boss13: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Please don't be afraid. He is FAKE
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by sisisioge: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Alright, I think she needs to fix her teeth. It's bad for business to bruise customers kini while licking their lollipops undecided

May God forgive her if she's lying. What shall it profit a woman to bring an innocent man down?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by gemini35(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2017
But sule wife sweet na,what on earth wll make him sleep with this ugly gurl,i,doubt this is a frame up
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Jcob:
I don't even know what to post. Help me celebrate ftc
FTC 4 where......? U must have drunk 50 gallons of coffee...
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
gemini35:
But sule wife sweet na,what on earth wll make him sleep with this ugly gurl,i,doubt this is a frame up
Exactly my thought... This might be a sort of political mastermind - Who knows?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Caseless: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.
just shut da fvck up.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by chccho(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.
Abeggi!!!! Just park well with that your speaking against a man God talk...so we that worship God we are slaves of God. Abi? I smell the TRUTH here o,is it until the pastor kills her that she can talk? Someone says she was losing blood continuously make she no talk? because a man of God is involved? Okay why did the pastor
send policemen to arrest her? How did she get keyamos letter headed paper and get it signed and forwarded to IGPs office? Whether she is just coming out now or later the truth will always be the truth. Pls let him explain to us how the girl for those pics of him lying down in bed without his shirt..U blind followers cannot see because u worship the man and NOt God...if truly she was hired to blackmail him how is that your problem ooo Abeg
A man of God is someone who was called by God and also anointed by God not someone who is making strange calls with strange women...
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by chccho(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Alright, I think she needs to fix her teeth. It's bad for business to bruise customers kini while licking their lollipops undecided

May God forgive her if she's lying. What shall it profit a woman to bring an innocent man down?
He isn't innocent until proven by a court. What shall it also profit a MOG to kill this poor girl?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Iambond(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Who is in charge of that subtitle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.