Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Has This Ever Happened To Your Teeth?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To Your Teeth?? (720 Views)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has This Ever Happened To Your Teeth?? by FitnessDoctor: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel, I am a health blogger and......

You are about to get exposed

This is a solution post to one of the many things that are affecting our teeth that we do not know how to go about.

Remember taking a cup of cold or hot water or some other liquid and then you feel a sharp pain shoot through your tooth..

Sounds familiar huh

Well you might just have sensitive teeth

Now how does this happen?

There is a lot of big grammar to how these happens and I know most of you are only interested on how to stop this from ever happening, but seriously knowing why is still very important.

Teeth Sensitivity happens when

When the dentin is exposed, the dentin is the surface just below the gums and it contains thousands of tiny tubes that lead to the tooth's nerves... And you know nerves are those structures which transmits sensations to the brain (like the pain you feel on your teeth due to cold / hot water).. So in sense exposing this nerves directly to this great temperatures cause you to feel such pain.

Quickly share this tip to a friend, a brother, father, mother, partner, on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the share button below

How does this exposure happen

Brushing too hard

For those that brush ten times a day, lol ..... or just those who brush normally you might be brushing too hard or too much as this is pushing your gums away and exposing your dentin

Tooth Decay

Your teeth might be decaying and exposing the dentin to such harsh temperatures, so you need to talk to your dentist about this one.

Acidic foods / Beverages.

Food and drinks with a high acid content, like citrus fruits, tomatoes, pickles, and tea, can wear down your enamel (the top of your tooth)

Loose tooth

This literally exposes your dentin

Wow, you are seriously getting old... remember that oldies barely have teeth... our teeth are most sensitive when you're between 25 and 30.

Quickly share this tip to a friend, a brother, father, mother, partner, on Facebook or Twitter by clicking the share button below

How to cure / prevent this

The primary issue here is when the gums pull back and expose the dentin right?

So here is what is going to happen, I am going to go through this thoroughly with the possible use of pictures to explain this to you, the very high importance of this..

Remember you might not be feeling the effects now doesn't mean you are okay... There are people who they felt okay all their lives and their children just continue falling ill with diseases at any given time.. Those are called genetic diseases.. They may have gotten the disease but not the parent's (strong immune system)..

So I am going to discuss in detail.. In fact I am going to tear down how to cure and prevent this on my blog completely..

Simply follow the link here http://newsphases..com/2016/12/sensitive-teeth.html

Click here http://newsphases..com/p/reading-this-page-means-you-are-ready.html to Get Health Ebooks like Top Ten Ways to Control Your Erections, 11 things you must do for you to live to 50.. 4 Secrets to killing body odour for FREE!!!! (These ebooks are written specially for African by using African examples and way of life)
Re: Has This Ever Happened To Your Teeth?? by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Sex Injuries—and How To Deal (educational Purpose) / Things To Do Went Your Relationship Fall Apart / 5 True Stories Of Animals Rescuing People From Certain Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.