Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt (5162 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Happy 58th Birthday To President Barack Obama Whose Marriage Is On The Rock / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by tonyblack10: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2017
This viral photo restrikes the net

"I'm a little disappointed that our president is a bit of a pig," said Michele McGinty in BeliefNet. The photo currently making the rounds on the Internet and on TV clearly shows President Obama checking out a girl—Mayara Tavares, 16, of Brazil—at the G8 conference. After close scrutiny of the "Obama looking at a girl" photo, the only thing that can be said in the president's defense is that he wasn't leering as badly as French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

The "Obama looking at girl" photo certainly looks bad, said Lynn Sweet in the Chicago Sun-Times. But if you look at ABC News' video, you can see what President Obama was really doing as Mayara Tavares—who was identified by some news outlets as Mayora Tavares—walked by. "Conclusion: Obama was not looking; Sarkozy maybe."

The video does appear to absolve the American president in "O-bum-a-gate," said Germany's Bild.com. The real cad caught in the "Obama looking at girl" photo is Nicolas Sarkozy. The video shows President Obama looking down not at the behind of Mayara Tavares, or Mayora Tavares, but at the hand of another young delegate he is helping down a step where the youth delegates posed with leaders for a group photo. Obama wasn't checking out a girl, but the video doesn't look good for the leering Sarkozy.

Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by ociboy(m): 12:32am On Mar 07, 2017
OBA-MA
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by squarelead(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Might just be a coincidental look
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by Sebastine1994(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2017
What is even in a woman's behind. I just see all these craze about ass and I am confused. The guy might be thinking something else and your corrupt mind is thinking ass. How old is the girl. Maybe she just remind him of his daughter. Or he likes the clothes and wants to get one for malia. Stop seeing the world in black and white.

3 Likes

Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Just directional mismatch

1 Like

Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by Donshegxy10(m): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2017
that shows he is human with blood flowing in his veins.
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by UchaNwababa: 3:11am On Mar 07, 2017
do we know if Buhari went to london to check some lady's assh
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Is he not a man? Seeing is allowed but approaching isn't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by tonyblack10: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by tonyblack10: 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
Sebastine1994:
What is even in a woman's behind. I just see all these craze about ass and I am confused. The guy might be thinking something else and your corrupt mind is thinking ass. How old is the girl. Maybe she just remind him of his daughter. Or he likes the clothes and wants to get one for malia. Stop seeing the world in black and white.
Y not just look at her face?
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by Sebastine1994(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
tonyblack10:
Y not just look at her face?
please what is in her face
Re: Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt by GodIsFoolish: 2:12am On May 20, 2017
Sebastine1994:

I don't have access to my email for now, what did you sent to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Nigeria! Check Out Pictures Of America That CNN & BBC Won't Show You / War Just Started In Isreal / South Korea Gets First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.