Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

War Just Started In Isreal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Just Started In Isreal (5180 Views)

Birds In Isreal Tear Down Flags In Different Parts Of The Country / Smoke Looks Like Beasts Over Residences In Isreal / Main Ukraine War Just Began, Putin Master Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Just Started In Isreal by EngrKem: 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
BREAKING NEWS:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:
To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:
We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.
And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.
But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.
I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.
Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.
It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.
To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.
Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.
Am Yisrael Chai.
THE NATION OF ISRAEL LIVES !

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by etrouble: 6:46pm On May 06, 2019
I thought that by now Israel would have completely wiped Palestine off the world map. But alas, Palestine still liveth. So Israel, USA, EU and other enemy nations have not been able to wipe out Palestine over the several years of genocide of the Palestinian people. I am sure that you know that the Palestinian people will never ever give up. There will never ever be peace in the world except when there is Justice and Equity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by damoobaba: 6:53pm On May 06, 2019
To die dey hungry some people

5 Likes

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by plaindealer: 6:55pm On May 06, 2019
etrouble:
I thought that by now Israel would have completely wiped Palestine off the world map. But alas, Palestine still liveth. So Israel, USA, EU and other enemy nations have not been able to wipe out Palestine over the several years of genocide of the Palestinian people. I am sure that you know that the Palestinian people will never ever give up. There will never ever be peace in the world except when there is Justice and Equity.

Correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Herdsmen: 6:57pm On May 06, 2019
Abeg make una do am quick quick before Dem go surrender...

....and make the tanks roll speedily...much ground must be covered in hours..

Hamas must not be allowed to think..may the gods block his heart...
..till they're all pushed out..

Is peace this time or total surrender..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by maslong(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2019
damoobaba:
To die dey hungry some people
walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by BuhariAdvocate: 7:00pm On May 06, 2019
World leaders should rise up and condemn this rioting act .Israel should stop intimidating Palestinians for God sake ,why Israel not confront Germany that killed about 6 million Israelis in a day.why Palestinian?you took over their land you subdue their properties you attack them everyday Because they are helpless. Britain should be blame for this nonsense they caused this problem.How could you promise two mens with just one woman at same time.im not a Muslim but I will always support Palestinian and speak against the occupation of israel in Palestine territories.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by BuhariAdvocate: 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
I can see some terrorists ipob here supporting Israeli just Because the religion. You dont know anything about these two countries.
Re: War Just Started In Isreal by hammer6F: 7:05pm On May 06, 2019
ALL ENEMIES OF ISRAEL SHALL FAIL.

THE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

I LOVE ISRAEL.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Udopasa: 7:05pm On May 06, 2019
Hmmm... Orejiri la

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by hammer6F: 7:11pm On May 06, 2019
THAT LAND BELONGS TO ISRAEL.

IT IS THE PROMISE LAND THAT THE EVIL ONES USED WAR TO SNATCH FROM THEM.

TODAY ISRAEL IS BACK ON THEIR LAND.

YAHWEH IS GREAT. GOD PROMISE IS FOREVER.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by QueenSekxy(f): 7:12pm On May 06, 2019
Hamas have fired more than 600 deadly rockets on Israel.
Rendering over 100 people injured and 4 dead.
Is real should wipe out those demons for firing Is real unprovoked.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by QueenSekxy(f): 7:13pm On May 06, 2019
Hamas are cowards. Using their civilians both women and children as shield.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by LuciferKoran: 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
Jews have always defeated Ewedu Palestinian muslims all over the world so this is no surprise.

I have no dog in this fight.

*spits angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by hammer6F: 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Hamas have fired more than 600 deadly rockets on Israel.
Rendering over 100 people injured and 4 dead.
Is real should wipe out those demons for firing Is real unprovoked.

IMAGINE HAMAS AND CO HAVING THE TYPE OF STRENGTH ISRAEL POSSESS.

DO U THINK THEY WILL SHOW THE LEVEL OF RESTRAINT THAT ISRAEL HAVE SHOWN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

ORDINARY THEIR RAGTAG ISIS, DID U SEE ALL THE HORRORS THEY WERE DOING, JUST TO KEEP EVERYBODY IN FEAR.

I TELL U, ISRAEL IS LIGHT AND ALL AROUND THEM ARE DARKNESS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by QueenSekxy(f): 7:16pm On May 06, 2019
Trump has backed Isreal 100%.
Enemies of isreal shall have no peace.
Insha allahu grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by QueenSekxy(f): 7:17pm On May 06, 2019
hammer6F:

IMAGINE HAMAS AND CO HAVING THE TYPE OF STRENGTH ISRAEL POSSESS.

DO U THINK THEY WILL SHOW THE LEVEL OF RESTRAINT THAT ISRAEL HAVE SHOWN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

ORDINARY THEIR RAGTAG ISIS, DID U SEE ALL THE HORRORS THEY WERE DOING, JUST TO KEEP EVERYBODY IN FEAR.

I TELL U, ISRAEL IS LIGHT AND ALL AROUND THEM ARE DARKNESS.
Exactly.
If Arab nations have the kind of power Christian/liberal nations have, believe me, this world would have been something else.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by okosodo: 7:27pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
World leaders should rise up and condemn this rioting act .Israel should stop intimidating Palestinians for God sake ,why Israel not confront Germany that killed about 6 million Israelis in a day.why Palestinian?you took over their land you subdue their properties you attack them everyday Because they are helpless. Britain should be blame for this nonsense they caused this problem.How could you promise two mens with just one woman at same time.im not a Muslim but I will always support Palestinian and speak against the occupation of israel in Palestine territories.
stop deceiving people. You are a jihadist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by etrouble: 7:34pm On May 06, 2019
When will Israel attack Germany that killed over 6 million Jews? Oh no, Israel will never. Instead of attacking Germany, Jews invade Palestine land and continue oppressing Palestinians. I think Palestinians are paying for the sins of the Germans. One day, monkey will go to the market and not return. A race Jews that have once been oppressed and understands the pains of oppression should not be the one oppressing another set of people. If you do not learn from your past, then you will make a past mistake again. The Jews genocide will repeat itself one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by ken6488(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2019
etrouble:
When will Israel attack Germany that killed over 6 million Jews? Oh no, Israel will never. Instead of attacking Germany, Jews invade Palestine land and continue oppressing Palestinians. I think Palestinians are paying for the sins of the Germans. One day, monkey will go to the market and not return. A race Jews that have once been oppressed and understands the pains of oppression should not be the one oppressing another set of people. If you do not learn from your past, then you will make a past mistake again. The Jews genocide will repeat itself one day.

wink Wrong......................

Isreal and Germany are allies.

Germany Wes govern by a tyrant Then.

But now

" Imagine

When you were young..

Someone bully your parents.

Maltreated them..

Took your Land..

Take you as slaves..

You finally grow up...

Have power what will you do to those set of person

7 Likes

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Turantula(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2019
etrouble:
You mean killing terrorists is not justice?
Israel should employ nuclear weapon to kill off those bloody head slammer s

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Turantula(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
My Muslim friend, please help us call FIFA, NCAN, UEFA, NURTW for Israel

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by godliman: 7:58pm On May 06, 2019
okosodo:
stop deceiving people. You are a jihadist
Even his english (mens) makes his origin suspicious

2 Likes

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2019
USA should wipe out that useless religion once and for all.

God bless God people

3 Likes

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Curlieweed: 8:00pm On May 06, 2019
hammer6F:
THAT LAND BELONGS TO ISRAEL.

IT IS THE PROMISE LAND THAT THE EVIL ONES USED WAR TO SNATCH FROM THEM.

TODAY ISRAEL IS BACK ON THEIR LAND.

YAHWEH IS GREAT. GOD PROMISE IS FOREVER.

You Christian Zionists are worse than the Jewish variety. At least the Jewish ones are realistic about their actions, Christian Zionism is based on superstition and supported by myths.

For me, I can never understand why an African will ever support one of the only nations to support the racist South African regime.

1 Like

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by SarkinYarki: 8:00pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Shut up Mr man !!! where was your voice when Buhari has been killing and intimidating shias in the country!!!! and Fulani killing over 30 thousand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
which would leaders? The earlier you accept Muslims are nothing in this world the better.

So you expect Christians world powers like USA, Britain, Germany,france, Russia and co to support terrorists? Losers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by Firgemachar: 8:08pm On May 06, 2019
Netanyahu takes no prisoners. No wonder he was reelected.
Israel has been safer and stronger since he became PM.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by MorufuAtanda: 8:13pm On May 06, 2019
Chai! This sounds like what Biafrans will write if they become independent and you threaten their existence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Just Started In Isreal by MorufuAtanda: 8:15pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Jews have always defeated Ewedu Palestinian muslims all over the world so this is no surprise.

I have no dog in this fight.

*spits angry

LMAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Korea Gets First Female President / This Is Not Nigeria! Check Out Pictures Of America That CNN & BBC Won't Show You / Former President Barack Obama Checks Out A Girl's Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.