Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman (32360 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by mavister(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
Now that the Apostle is enjoying security cover from government security agencies he is playing the "good boy".
When the same agencies call him for clarification of his misguided statement he will start shouting ethno-religious gang up.

Besides, if this lady in question could have been a man demanding for a start-up capital from you,will you have given freely and abundantly to him even without seeing him in person?

I am also interested to see the end of the case like my learned friend Festus Keyamo.

On the other hand, the case may like see the end of you
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Auki: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Read the Apostle reply. Things that don't add up.

1.Recent visit to DSS?

Trying to link Government witch hunting him instead of addressing the issue at hand.

2. Linking the girl with Boko haram?

The connection seems quite doubtful

3. A more presentable lady?

Meaning the so-called man God is not bias to such amorous relationship with a more pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by gawu1: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
thinkdip:
Condem this fulani government and watch how they bring you down at all cost, the worrying thing is even how the suffering masses would be supporting the govt blindly
Is it this fulani government that forced him into promiscuity? How? Don't you think God is punishing him for his sin? He enjoyed when he was doing it. So let him face the consequences.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by thinkdip(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
gawu1:

Is it this fulani government that forced him into promiscuity? How? Don't you think God is punishing him for his sin? He enjoyed when he was doing it. So let him face the consequences.
You talk as if you've got fact, tender your fact
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by mavister(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Philpham:
This ashawo pastor has come again.
After sucking women's breast and engaging in threesomes he is here claiming nonsense.

His church followers are blind morons. DSS should come and re arrest this full and get rid of bad poison in the society.

After allegedly bribing Stephanie's use.less - less- than- a- man father, to say trash about his daughter, he is here talking nonsense.

A pastor that cannot keep his small stinking di.ck in his pants has finally been caught.

Ashawo pastor!!!!!!

My friend, be careful what you say about a man of God. U just may not be able to take your words back. If he is wrong, you shouldn't use such derogatory words on him. Leave him to his creator.. And might I add, you are taking it so so personal, is she your sister?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by petra1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aufbauh:

"if this lady in question could have been a man demanding for a start-up capital from you,will you have given freely and abundantly to him even without seeing him in person?

Apostle Suleman has helped many people he hardly know. Him and his wife. The wife also confirm this . He is a natural giver. I have experienced his generosity in the life of a close relative
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by logica(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Did you truly ask if sleeping with her a crime?? I see why Nigeria is in shambles. And I hope you will have a daughter that will sleep with a married pastor and you will be asked same question.
Indeed I too see why Nigeria is in shambles - logic eludes most. He asked a legitimate question, rather than answer YES/NO, you start going into the religious/moral angle. Now I will ask in another way - is it a crime to "promise" marriage and then renege? So what is the lawsuit about?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by akintom(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
petra1:

Apostle Suleman has helped many people he hardly know. Him and his wife. The wife also confirm this . He is a natural giver. I have experienced his generosity in the life of a close relative
Yea you're very correct. Most flirts are cheerful givers. They can even give all their monthly pay to chinene, just to get a joyful dip.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by gawu1: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
thinkdip:

You talk as if you've got fact, tender your fact
Oh, so you have facts that the Fulani government is behind his ordeal! Why not you tender your facts to help him out in the public court?
I repeat it with boldness that he is reaping the fruit of his own labour and so should face it. Any attempt to rub in others would certainly not exonerate him.
I know you people love your ''Daddy'' because he's a man of God to you, but that doesn't mean your love make him infallible in this case. As ''man of God'', it would have helped him if he had admitted and then apologized to you, his disciples rather than this groundstanding of his to deny what he really has done.
By the way, Blackmailing or not Blackmailing, Fulani government or not Fulani government behind him, the heat is on him; the onus is on him to prove himself innocent.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by dragonking2: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Did you truly ask if sleeping with her a crime?? I see why Nigeria is in shambles. And I hope you will have a daughter that will sleep with a married pastor and you will be asked same question.
Is it a crime? If yes, point out where in the constitution that sleeping with someone that gave you full consent is a crime.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by back2sender: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
The olosho father, A phantom pastor like pastor Sule is a LIAR.
The man said he divorced the mother of Stephanie 30 years ago and when asked the age of the girl he said 20ty something. How come a LIAR bursted.
Secondly it shows the man is not the father of the girl biologically because at the time he divorced the mother, Stephanie has not been born .
Stephanie mentioned the introduction took place in warri which means at the mothers side and not otherwise as mentioned by the fake revd otobo.
The fake revd otobo said he has called Pastor Sule, How did he get pastor Sule phone number? Una dey see arrangee in action.
I can go on and on.
Keyamo has given the olosho pastor 7 days which is Ongoing, so my people we have not seen the end of this.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by back2sender: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Is it a crime? If yes, point out where in the constitution that sleeping with someone that gave you full consent is a crime.
The Bible said thou shall not commit adultery.
Pastor Sule left his wife sugar pot to chop an olosho pomo, no be adultery be this? A pastor for that matter?
Anyway i put it to you the man naa adulterer
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by dragonking2: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
back2sender:

The Bible said thou shall not commit adultery.
Pastor Sule left his wife sugar pot to chop an olosho pomo, no be adultery be this? A pastor for that matter?
Anyway i put it to you the man naa adulterer
Are you going to quote this in the court of law? Nobody is saying that he did right or wrong but as long as her father denied the allegations that he knew about it, she doesn't have a case.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by samtol4(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jones4190:
This are the reason why I don't go to church even thou my father is a pastor.
You don't go to church to help anybody and your staying away doesn't affect the church of God .
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by petra1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
akintom:

Yea you're very correct. Most flirts are cheerful givers. They can even give all their monthly pay to chinene, just to get a joyful dip.

Is that what you do?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by xrenzy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
okosodo:
The way muslims carry this matter for head and the way they will be dissapointed will be epic
Seriously?? Ure trying to bring religion into this again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.