Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion (19499 Views)

The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by cashkid: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:
Pastor u give am Belle ?

Yes or no?

No....na kpomo i chop abeg oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:

The girl has no case against the man of God. Buharis BMC and fulanis plan have failed. cool

How did you come about that?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SageTravels: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Realhommie:
Abeg i didn't read the epistle, no time for that.. The apostle is exhibiting signs of guilt, also trying to do damage control.

You did not epistle and u have a say. SMH. Nonsense
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Ahmeduana(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Realhommie:
Abeg i didn't read the epistle, no time for that.. The apostle is exhibiting signs of guilt, also trying to do damage control.
YOU CAME UP WITH GUILTY VERDICT AFTER YOU CONFESS THAT YOU DIDN'T READ POST, BASE ON WHAT DID YOU JUDGE HIM GUILTY? uhnm? Adajo ina!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Firstcitizen: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2017
akpobi:
This guy is a false prophet,it's high time the scales start falling from peoples eyes.

The so called Man of God hasn't told us how DAT picture of him relaxing was taken,why it was taken and the conversations he had if it was truely "Photoshop".

I agree that d olosho's trying to make a living from him, but let him just forking come out and deny it before d God that he serves

you're forking married for fork sake!!!

This is just another chidinma and the cucumber saga!!! after two weeks the case go die,but let it be recorded that you couldn't come out with any concrete evidence to disprove this allegation.

Damn !!!!

He fvcked the wrong olosho. An ambitious one that was not just satisfied with being paid for her services. She wanted to continue being paid till the day of rapture.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Mrbigman1(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
obailala:
Isnt SR just a conveyor of the story which they heard from the girl's mouth? Was it SR that originated the story?

I'm sure several other media houses will report the story today as well and maybe this suit will be extended to everybody.

Nl did.

Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by shamecurls(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Still threatening..... grin grin grin

After all the damage! Something is really fishy!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Lilimax:

She was a one time stripper embarassed

There is power in the womanliness. So underrated, yet very powerful tool. You guys should not blame mr Sule. He is the first and wouldn't be the last. He should've known though that this Otobo was no Mary Magdalene.

He should not be judged for succumbing to temptation. He is young, virile and his D deserve anointing from the best cream from the flock.
Did you see the strip show when she got home from the snapchat. Those jugs can knock out demons.

I became Sule's fan after seeing those snapchat. That girl and keyamo should go and rest. If I was Sule, I won't pay kobo to anyone.

Phuck em. Pastor deserve serious love and honey too.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Ride on Sahara Reporters, the only fearless lion in the media industry.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by hysteriabox(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm...

I reiterate... your noise only gives credence to the allegation. Sue them immediately! If your unmoved, thats ur business; its not for us to know. But if your pissed by the allegation, SUE ASAP!
The more you talk, the more you threaten, the more we see your involvement. Na so.
Who drags with a liar? Who exchanges words with a mad man? If she is lying, do the needful. Small time you ll not wait to threaten the enemies of your congregation, will you? You ll quickly "fire" them.
Stop running, no one is pursuing you. Only the wicked runs for no reason. Be bold, sue them! (Unless ofcos its true)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by maynation(f): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
realGURU:
Arrest this evil man, someone who wish death and encourage religious and ethnic violence , should be prosecuted

You sound like a pathetic fool. Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Image123(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Where is this pit of hell these guilty people claim?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
[s]Still threatening..... grin grin grin

After all the damage! Something is really fishy![/s]

oga go and hang yourself!

What is your problem?

I see how you have been running around everywhere just cos of your hatred for this man like a malnourished bat.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by shamecurls(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

oga go and hang yourself!

What is your problem?

I see how you have been running around everywhere just cos of your hatred for this man like a malnourished bat.

Re u hungry?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Re u hungry?

Are you mad or are you cursed?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

Shut up, my friend. Next time, you face the topic!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Schwartz: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2017
I didn't know who to believe until I got to the part where Suleiman claimed he opened African shop for her. Opening a business in Nigeria and opening a business abroad are very different. Abroad you need to pass through rigorous paper work and have a lot of money before you can be allowed to start one. Its so rigorous that only few can venture into it not like Nigeria where every Tom Dick and Harry can open a shop. Hmmm.. For Suleiman to have assisted her in paperwork spent so much for her have to have that business then chances are that he DID IT!! e chop d ogbono grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by shamecurls(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

Grow up kid! I won't join you in that pigsty.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Realhommie(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
bishopb2:

I will advice not to be foolish in your slothfulness, you said it yourself that you couldn't read the epistle and you still have the temerity to derive a conclusion on what you know or read little about.? Your type ehn,!!!!! It's better you abate from such frivolous and dignity rob off judgemental act, for your own good. Ahhbaa!!!
And I hope you won't be insensitive to what I am pointing your attention to and not start to defend yourself by saying I am trying to side the man of God. Coz I know already no man can help God. If you like call him names name you with God get matter
Point of correction, "I didn't read the epistle" is different from "I couldn't read the epistle"... And i did glance through the first few lines, IMO this post wouldn't be any much different from other related posts the cyberspace has been inundated with since yesterday so i didn't bother finishing it up.

Why would i tag you a supporter of the Apostle coz you're trying to correct me if only you didn't use some vague words in a bid to ridicule or humiliate me i guess? I am not that shallow.

And like i already said, we've seen so many posts on this issue, enough for me to believe which i have a right to, that the said Apostle is showing signs of guilt, that's from his responses so far.. My Conclusion wasn't necessarily from this particular piece, i hope you understand me now?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s] Shut up, my friend. Next time, you face the topic!!![/s]

Who is this useless good for nothing beast of burden?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

[s]Grow up kid! I won't join you in that pigsty.[/s]

Get lost and go and die you accursed!

If you have abig mouth bring it on here and let's roll.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

Who is this useless good for nothing beast of burden?

Listen, Sule, watch your mouth or Ogun Alagbede will use your sick head to break coconut.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by back2sender: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
xhamel89:

The man gives heavily here in Nigeria....get facts before posting.
Gives to his croonies and SLAVE some abound here on nairaland defending THIEVES. Those givings are window dressing
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by back2sender: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

Get lost and go and die you accursed!

If you have abig mouth bring it on here and let's roll.
Pastor Sule is an adulterer
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by back2sender: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Schwartz:
I didn't know who to believe until I got to the part where Suleiman claimed he opened African shop for her. Opening a business in Nigeria and opening a business abroad are very different. Abroad you need to pass through rigorous paper work and have a lot of money before you can be allowed to start one. Its so rigorous that only few can venture into it not like Nigeria where every Tom Dick and Harry can open a shop. Hmmm.. For Suleiman to have assisted her in paperwork spent so much for her have to have that business then chances are that he DID IT!! e chop d ogbono grin
Confirmento! He chop the ogbono and clean mouth well well.
Pastor Sule love mouth action.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by cyrilamx(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
I have painstakingly followed this "sad" tales since it broke out yesterday. What I found amusing is the way Christians esp pentecostals worship their pastors...they forget that these "men of god" were first humans before claiming divine calls.
None of us know what they do in their closet. History is replete with gory tales how religious figures enmeshed themselves in putrid water of debauchery. They fail to flee occasion of sin even when they see it coming. Tell me how many Christians be it followers or leaders re free from sexual sins even when we know that fornication and adultery re mortal sins? And it now seen a normal.
Even in our times news abound of how priests and pastors prey on kids and married flocks sexually follow by cover-up by their superiors or fellow pastors and the ungodly silence of the congregation. Some are quick to shout "touch not my anointed" if anyone dares denounce the misdemeanours of these "men of god" forgetting that St. Paul who was one of the closest interpreter of the mind of Christ warned that judging outsider is not within his power but we must judge those within our fellowship, condemn not condone evil act. 1cor. 5:12-13.
Also on daily basis we hear cases of supposed "men of god" betraying their spiritual responsibilities only to turn around and imputes responsibilities to the Devil or appeal to "they trying to pull me down" sentiments which they know will be swallowed by us their gullible members...it abounds both in the Catholic as well as pentecostal churches...the difference is most Catholics don't hold briefs for amorous priests as pentecostals would do cos it involves their pastors.
Truth is that whatever one does good or bad must find its way out. The trend of calling a pastor a "man of god" is relatively new in Christianity. It doesn't portends humility...it exudes pride and leaders of the various sects re swimming in it. It was used for Elijah...we saw how he reluctantly acquiesced to such new title. But in the new testament, the humility of the apostles makes them see themselves as mere servants of Christ/God charged with preaching the good news.
In opening of Paul's numerous epistles, he referred to himself either as servant/slave/apostle of Jesus Christ. No Christian leaders nor saints from early church ever used such title, hence I never call any leader be it my Catholic priest, a man of God.

Regarding apostle Suleiman's saga, I am not claiming he did or the lady lied, but Christians leaders or servants of God must draw a line when it comes to ministrations to women. This is why the Catholic Church has always cautioned against proximity and advocated for discretion in dealing with women.

And that explain why some priests who go against this warning always betray their celibate-chastity vow. Women are easily swayed by power, money, and influence, and here is where a lot of servants of God who are into deliverance miss it. Don't ever let ur emotion get the better of you with them. If you want to help them, refer them to the welfare/charity society of the church u are pastoring.
Nevertheless , I find loophole in the statement credited to the father of the girl. The Father said he divorced the mother of his daughter 30 yrs ago for unfaithfulness but claimed that his daughter from same woman is 20 something years...to me something is fishy here.
Again why will the "apostle" be sending the lady money even after he first sent money to help set her up in her biz? As the drama unfolds, I pray the apostle comes out unscathed, then he will have learnt one or two things

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]Listen, Sule, watch your mouth or Ogun Alagbede will use your sick head to break coconut.[/s]

May you be killed by thunder and lightening you cursed eediot sired by mad village monkeys. ; cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by franugo(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:

The girl has no case against the man of God. Buharis BMC and fulanis plan have failed. cool

i'm just sitting peacefully n doing my thing in d toilet....
trying to comprehend how buhari is involved in this brouhaha
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

May you be killed by thunder and lightening you cursed eediot sired by mad village monkeys. ; cheesy cheesy

I can see how scared you are.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by semyman: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Jesus has suffered in hands of these Nigerian conmen
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I can see how scared you are.

You are a worthless nonentity fit only to be fed to crocrodiles.

Get lost and fvck off ape.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Max24: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:
Pastor u give am Belle ?

Yes or no?
But the pastor has categorically stated that they have never met one on one. If the lady can disprove this then everything else falls in place. Unless the impregnation took place through Snapchat as released by the girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Is Jesus God? / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.