Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion (19494 Views)

The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

You are a worthless nonentity fit only to be fed to crocrodiles.

Get lost and fvck off ape.

E pain am. I can see you are just a kid if not, you would be eating dust from this minute. In short, I would have asked you to start running naked to go and answer the market call.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by paschu: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Really? I certainly have no doubt that you are a teenager.

Every adult knows that Sahara Reporters is a confirmed hired character assasin.

And when you succeed in assasinating the charcter of a pastor, you have succeeded in destroying his ministry. You know why? It's because character (or integrity) is the foundation of christian ministry.

So kid, the pastor does not only have to sue the corporate assasin, but he is actually under OBLIGATION to do so (as long as christians worldwide are concerned). That's if he is truly innocent of the accusation.

chiefolododo:
Apostle should sue nobody if he is innocent
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]E pain am. I can see you are just a kid if not, you would be eating dust from this minute. In short, I would have asked you to start running naked to go and answer the market call[/s].

You are a useless and hopless vagabond. grin grin

You are a frustrated loser. cheesy

Go and join your monkey parents in the forest where they are still jumping from tree-to-tree.

baasatrd ape.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by ceejaynnaji(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
what do you mean by ,she wasnt Mary Magdalene
gbosaa:

There is power in the womanliness. So underrated, yet very powerful tool. You guys should not blame mr Sule. He is the first and wouldn't be the last. He should've known though that this Otobo was no Mary Magdalene.

He should not be judged for succumbing to temptation. He is young, virile and his D deserve anointing from the best cream from the flock.
Did you see the strip show when she got home from the snapchat. Those jugs can knock out demons.

I became Sule's fan after seeing those snapchat. That girl and keyamo should go and rest. If I was Sule, I won't pay kobo to anyone.

Phuck em. Pastor deserve serious love and honey too.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

You are a useless and hopless vagabond. grin grin

You are a frustrated loser. cheesy

Go and join your monkey parents in the forest where they are still jumping from tree-to-tree.

baasatrd ape.

I just laugh. Kai!!!

You are indirectly begging for madness, my dear. Maybe if you were a man, you would have got your wish. But sorry, son, I can't deal with you. Try another person!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Hope15: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Women! Women!! Women!!! Whenever I remember Caesar, Mark Anthony and Cleopatra saga....water run away my eyes!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]I just laugh. Kai!!!

You are indirectly begging for madness, my dear. Maybe if you were a man, you would have got your wish. But sorry, son, I can't deal with you. Try another person!![/s]!

You're a loser and a very lightweight.

If only you knew how many people have fled from me on this forum you wouldn't have strted what you cannot handle. cheesy cheesy

No go and kill yourself. cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Ebunluv(f): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
realGURU:
Arrest this evil man, someone who wish death and encourage religious and ethnic violence , should be prosecuted
watch that your smelling mouth .how many people that has be killed and churches has be burned down by so call Muslim's
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:

You're a loser and a very lightweight.

If only you knew how many people have fled from me on this forum you wouldn't have strted what you cannot handle. cheesy cheesy

No go and kill yourself. cheesy

Hahaha.

This boy suffers from a delusion of grandeur.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by LordOfNaira: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Ebunluv:
watch that your smelling mouth .how many people that has be killed and churches has be burned down by so call Muslim's

Shut up, my friend. Face the present topic.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by SuperPanther: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]Hahaha.

This boy suffers from a delusion of grandeur.[/s]

Just like you father whose head was used to crack a coconut that is why you will be cursed forever. cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by RosaConsidine: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Don't threaten. Sue straight up if you're sure there ain't some truth to this matter.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by drstone1: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Lol...he must confess.

hahaha..r u one of the party se*y three . Just confess now so BMC n keyamo go use UR evidence nab the Apostle wey think say e fit talk about fulani anyhow.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Realhommie:
Abeg i didn't read the epistle, no time for that.. The apostle is exhibiting signs of guilt, also trying to do damage control.

You are one of those Africans that struggle themselves with a door with the inscription 'KNOCK' on it...

You wanna hide anything from a black man, put it in a book
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Stop threatening...go ahead and so! undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
cyrilamx:
I have painstakingly followed this "sad" tales since it broke out yesterday. What I found amusing is the way Christians esp pentecostals worship their pastors...they forget that these "men of god" were first humans before claiming divine calls.
None of us know what they do in their closet. History is replete with gory tales how religious figures enmeshed themselves in putrid water of debauchery. They fail to flee occasion of sin even when they see it coming. Tell me how many Christians be it followers or leaders re free from sexual sins even when we know that fornication and adultery re mortal sins? And it now seen a normal.
Even in our times news abound of how priests and pastors prey on kids and married flocks sexually follow by cover-up by their superiors or fellow pastors and the ungodly silence of the congregation. Some are quick to shout "touch not my anointed" if anyone dares denounce the misdemeanours of these "men of god" forgetting that St. Paul who was one of the closest interpreter of the mind of Christ warned that judging outsider is not within his power but we must judge those within our fellowship, condemn not condone evil act. 1cor. 5:12-13.
Also on daily basis we hear cases of supposed "men of god" betraying their spiritual responsibilities only to turn around and imputes responsibilities to the Devil or appeal to "they trying to pull me down" sentiments which they know will be swallowed by us their gullible members...it abounds both in the Catholic as well as pentecostal churches...the difference is most Catholics don't hold briefs for amorous priests as pentecostals would do cos it involves their pastors.
Truth is that whatever one does good or bad must find its way out. The trend of calling a pastor a "man of god" is relatively new in Christianity. It doesn't portends humility...it exudes pride and leaders of the various sects re swimming in it. It was used for Elijah...we saw how he reluctantly acquiesced to such new title. But in the new testament, the humility of the apostles makes them see themselves as mere servants of Christ/God charged with preaching the good news.
In opening of Paul's numerous epistles, he referred to himself either as servant/slave/apostle of Jesus Christ. No Christian leaders nor saints from early church ever used such title, hence I never call any leader be it my Catholic priest, a man of God.

Regarding apostle Suleiman's saga, I am not claiming he did or the lady lied, but Christians leaders or servants of God must draw a line when it comes to ministrations to women. This is why the Catholic Church has always cautioned against proximity and advocated for discretion in dealing with women.

And that explain why some priests who go against this warning always betray their celibate-chastity vow. Women are easily swayed by power, money, and influence, and here is where a lot of servants of God who are into deliverance miss it. Don't ever let ur emotion get the better of you with them. If you want to help them, refer them to the welfare/charity society of the church u are pastoring.
Nevertheless , I find loophole in the statement credited to the father of the girl. The Father said he divorced the mother of his daughter 30 yrs ago for unfaithfulness but claimed that his daughter from same woman is 20 something years...to me something is fishy here.
Again why will the "apostle" be sending the lady money even after he first sent money to help set her up in her biz? As the drama unfolds, I pray the apostle comes out unscathed, then he will have learnt one or two things

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by chiefolododo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
You lack understanding, your father is a teenager
paschu:
Really? I certainly have no doubt that you are a teenager.

Every adult knows that Sahara Reporters is a confirmed hired character assasin.

And when you succeed in assasinating the charcter of a pastor, you have succeeded in destroying his ministry. You know why? It's because character (or integrity) is the foundation of christian ministry.

So kid, the pastor does not only have to sue the corporate assasin, but he is actually under OBLIGATION to do so (as long as christians worldwide are concerned). That's if he is truly innocent of the accusation.

Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Realhommie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jadonjack:

You are one of those Africans that struggle themselves with a door with the inscription 'KNOCK' on it...

You wanna hide anything from a black man, put it in a book
Lol, you wish..

Ever heard the phrase "Do not judge a book from it's cover/surface" tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by trinity11(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jones4190:
Fake men of God everywhere. This are the reason why I don't go to church

And I think this is the best time for you to start going to church. No matter what is circulating around, it doesn't change the fact that Jesus loves you.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by FactualSpeech: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am not liking the way this story is going.
The onus is on the person making the accusation(Stephanie and her lawyers) to provide concrete evidence to back up their claim. You don't feed us with half information and expect us to buy it instantly.

Also,the person being accused (Johnson Suleman) should just provide call recording of her threats and blackmail so we can take her for who she is.

For those asking why note,my little understanding of the origin of the saga is she (through her lawyers) only came out open when she was arrested by the police last month on instruction of the Apostle as she claim. Meaning if she is yet to be arrested the story may not be out yet.

Please note,for me, the released snapchat does not seem convincing nor tenable to the public talkless of a court.

All in all,I conclude with there is no smoke without fire.
When it come to ladies,be extremely careful!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by KejiT1(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Realhommie:
Point of correction, "I didn't read the epistle" is different from "I couldn't read the epistle"... And i did glance through the first few lines, IMO this post wouldn't be any much different from other related posts the cyberspace has been inundated with since yesterday so i didn't bother finishing it up.

Why would i tag you a supporter of the Apostle coz you're trying to correct me if only you didn't use some vague words in a bid to ridicule or humiliate me i guess? I am not that shallow.

And like i already said, we've seen so many posts on this issue, enough for me to believe which i have a right to, that the said Apostle is showing signs of guilt, that's from his responses so far.. My Conclusion wasn't necessarily from this particular piece, i hope you understand me now?

Yes I understand you perfectly now..... Apologies for the vague words.
One love. Hope my apologies are acceptable?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion by Realhommie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
KejiT1:

Yes I understand you perfectly now..... Apologies for the vague words.
One love. Hope my apologies are acceptable?
We're good.. I had even forgotten about this, had to go back to the post proper and your quote, lol.

And it's a different moniker too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.