Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires (13099 Views)

The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Who Are The Salaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by ikupakuti(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2017
^^^

grin Their headache now shouldnt be the SUFIs. They should go & face JABATA who is practicing the original WAHABISM, not the fake one the are clinging on to today.

The guy has beaten them to it! The same manhaj they use in condemning other is exactly what hes using - ‘KITAB & SUNNAH‘. He said NO “SCHOLARS“ no “TAQLEED“ without KITAB & SUNNAH!

They are always afraid of confronting him coz they‘ve envisage where it will lead to grin confronting him will blow the lid off the hypocrisy of WAHABIYYA cheesy & that, they cant risk!

WAHABIYYA is 5% KITAB & SUNNAH & 95% manipulation of their “scholars“. Its an aqeedah that cannot last! Once you remove the manipulations of those “scholars“ , it will crash! This, they know quite well!

When you coner them, they start quoting their “scholars“ who they actually follow & not KITAB & SUNNAH that they always pretend to follow!

Common SALAF-PLUMBER here they cant counter! grin

Common bring proof from kitab & sunnah that all bid‘a aint kufur, they start quoting uthaymeen! Coz they‘ve distorted the true meaning of bid‘a!

They should leave SIDI alone & go engage their fatal destruction thats waiting to happen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2017
^
This is interesting. Exactly, they knew where the guy was driving them at. They had to chill LOL grin

There is NO WAY they can possibly counter him. Served them right.

Awon aguntan ati Ole n tele Alfa cool

Alhusunnah is truly their pain in the neck cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AlBaqir(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

grin Their headache now shouldnt be the SUFIs. They should go & face JABATA who is practicing the original WAHABISM, not the fake one the are clinging on to today.

The guy has beaten them to it! The same manhaj they use in condemning other is exactly what hes using - ‘KITAB & SUNNAH‘. He said NO “SCHOLARS“ no “TAQLEED“ without KITAB & SUNNAH!

They are always afraid of confronting him coz they‘ve envisage where it will lead to grin confronting him will blow the lid off the hypocrisy of WAHABIYYA cheesy & that, they cant risk!

WAHABIYYA is 5% KITAB & SUNNAH & 95% manipulation of their “scholars“. Its an aqeedah that cannot last! Once you remove the manipulations of those “scholars“ , it will crash! This, they know quite well!

When you coner them, they start quoting their “scholars“ who they actually follow & not KITAB & SUNNAH that they always pretend to follow!

Common SALAF-PLUMBER here they cant counter! grin

Common bring proof from kitab & sunnah that all bid‘a aint kufur, they start quoting uthaymeen! Coz they‘ve distorted the true meaning of bid‘a!

They should leave SIDI alone & go engage their fatal destruction thats waiting to happen!

# Wallahi they are great fitnah to Muslim Ummah. You've sum it up beautifully.

2 Likes

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AlBaqir(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Empiree:
^^

You just finding out about Sayyidina Sheikh Abdul Qadri Jilani(ra) just bcus it is recorded he is of Athari aqeeda following Hanbai school? Lol.

Well, Sheikh was staunch sufi. The least you can sincerely say is sufi of today are not like those of yesterday. Alhuhadith of today are not like those of yesterday and so on. Thats fair judgement as i heard from salafi Sheikh. That's fair criticism.

# Do you think those guy are here to reason ni? One big problem about fanaticism is blindness and deafness of Aql and qalb.

# I have once cornered them:

* They argue being Shia/Shiism is Bid'ah/KUFR and all that.

* Unfortunately, Nabi in Mutawattir Hadith promised the " the Shi'a of Ali" paradise.

* Their Hadith exposed there are lots of Shi'a among the Sahabah and Tabi'in.

# Now, one of them after clearly seeing the danger, retorted, "you are not Shi'a of Ali". Then, my reply question was, " if I am not, then are you SHI'A of Ali? Can you call/declare yourself Shi'a of Ali?"

# On one hand, they see the excellence of Imam AbdulQadir al-Jilani. They wish to hijack him but their efforts is to first sweep his credential as a master of Sufi under the carpet. Obviously, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

# The point is they've been brainwashed and their heart poisoned on the word "Sufi, Shi'a".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Kaytixy: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wallahi brothers, I'm very happy for this post and all your contribution May Allah SWA reward all of you abundantly ammeeen. I have a cousin who is an ahlulbidah. He puts a very long tasbih around his neck and carries a very big charm made from their bidah whatever for protection. One day I went to his house to do iqamatul hujja for him by letting him know that what he carries around his neck is Sheila Akbar but he told me that it was not and he was only using it to get close to Allah since then I declared him a kaafir. This person I'm talking about has karatu where people use to come and learn Islam fa. So imagine.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Kaytixy: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wallahi Wallahi Wallahi brothers if you know what this people do all in the name of Islam you will cry to death. I have lived amongst them and I have plenty sunnatic brothers who were former tijaniyya bit Allah SWA later guided them. In my place every 10 days to the end of Ramadan there is what they y call Ramadan tablet. Its a little paper with Arabic writing on it. They buy it for 20naira and what they do is that they swallow it subhannalah. The last Ramadan I went to my aunts home to try and persuade her from taking it but she refused and felt pitied for her. And this they got from one of their renowned sheikh at okene. There are days in Ramadan that they will have to recite suratul iklas, falaq wa nas during Ramadan in the bathroom naked. Look brothers what I'm saying is not hearsay but first hand experience wallahi.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Kaytixy: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Sufyaan ath-Thawree (died around 161H) said: "Innovation is more beloved to Iblees than sin, since a sin may be repented from but innovation is not repented from."
true talk brother
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by ikupakuti(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Empiree:
^
This is interesting. Exactly they knew where the guy was driving them at. They had to chill LOL grin

There is NO WAY they can possibly counter him. Served them right.

Awon aguntan ati Ole n tele Alfa cool

Alhusunnah is truly their pain in the neck cheesy

Lols
You notice how they were avoiding him ? All they could mutter was “who is JABATA‘S predecessor on his definition of all bid‘a are kufr ? “ is that a defense ?

They unexpectedly woke up to the rude shock of discovering that their de facto founder ibn TAYMIYYA had been a QADIRI SUFI all along & the evidences are too glaring to ignore & too late to manipulate, that knocked them off balance!

Were you not suprised ? A WAHABI quoting GHUNYA grin a ‘bid‘a‘ book! something‘s def fishy!

I think dem ABDULWAHAB, UTHAYMEEN, ALBANI & co failed to cover that angle very well grin

Now, they wanna start a hopeless damage control.

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AlBaqir(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
ikupakuti:

I think dem ABDULWAHAB, UTHAYMEEN, ALBANI & co failed to cover that angle very well grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

# Similar case here bro.

Albani after condemning shia/Rafidha later found out massive narrators of sahih Bukhari and Muslim among many other "sahih" books were Rafidha. Here, to them Rafidha are liars, worse than Kuffar, and their beloved books next to Quran is filled with Rafidha.

Wallahi al-Albani changed gear and declare that in the field of ilm rijal, only truthfulness and sharp memory of the narrator is to be considered, and not his Aqeedah.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by ikupakuti(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Similar case here bro.

Albani after condemning shia/Rafidha later found out massive narrators of sahih Bukhari and Muslim among many other "sahih" books were Rafidha. Here, to them Rafidha are liars, worse than Kuffar, and their beloved books next to Quran is filled with Rafidha.

Wallahi al-Albani changed gear and declare that in the field of ilm rijal, only [b]truthfulness and sharp memory of the narrator is to be considered, and not his Aqeedah. [/b]

grin grin cheesy Truthfulness from a liar, kafir ? grin

They must have embark on such verification process in the first place, in order to put a final touch of perfection to their newly doped up ideology... only to discover that one of the hardest thing to doctor in life is history.

They must have realised that, should they go on to disqualify those hadiths on the ground of the aqeedah of those narrators, then there will be nothing left to manipulate again as the gap will be too wide.

So, they had to settle for the most confusing escape ever-- “truthfulness & sharp memory from a liar, kafir“ cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Kaytixy: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Similar case here bro.

Wallahi al-Albani changed gear and declare that in the field of ilm rijal, only truthfulness and sharp memory of the narrator is to be considered, and not his Aqeedah.
You lie pass lie Mohammed
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Do you think those guy are here to reason ni? One big problem about fanaticism is blindness and deafness of Aql and qalb.

# I have once cornered them:

* They argue being Shia/Shiism is Bid'ah/KUFR and all that.

* Unfortunately, Nabi in Mutawattir Hadith promised the " the Shi'a of Ali" paradise.

* Their Hadith exposed there are lots of Shi'a among the Sahabah and Tabi'in.

# Now, one of them after clearly seeing the danger, retorted, "you are not Shi'a of Ali". Then, my reply question was, " if I am not, then are you SHI'A of Ali? Can you call/declare yourself Shi'a of Ali?"

# On one hand, they see the excellence of Imam AbdulQadir al-Jilani. They wish to hijack him but their efforts is to first sweep his credential as a master of Sufi under the carpet. Obviously, you cannot eat your cake and have it.

# The point is they've been brainwashed and their heart poisoned on the word "Sufi, Shi'a".
Lol @bolded. Thats knock off. If they can sincerely say they are "shia of Ali", oro pesi je cheesy they know the consequences of that grin shocked

#sheikh Jilani(ra), they are now trying to say he only practiced "zuhd". Demmy is yet to answer me when i asked him what zuhd and sufism mean?. He ran away. Same with Sheikh Adam(ra). They are afraid to label him bid'a, so they retorted to say he only practiced asceticism (zuhd), not taking note that Sheikh Adam was sufi of Qadiriya section as i hilighted in my thread on his profile. They are bunch of confused miscreants cool except for bodami kabiru (lexiconkabir) who was bold enough to say Sheikh Adam was not vast in knowledge of hadith undecided. He cant deny he said this

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kaytixy:
Wallahi brothers, I'm very happy for this post and all your contribution May Allah SWA reward all of you abundantly ammeeen. I have a cousin who is an ahlulbidah. He puts a very long tasbih around his neck and carries a very big charm made from their bidah whatever for protection. One day I went to his house to do iqamatul hujja for him by letting him know that what he carries around his neck is Sheila Akbar but he told me that it was not and he was only using it to get close to Allah since then I declared him a kaafir. This person I'm talking about has karatu where people use to come and learn Islam fa. So imagine.
Kaytixy:
Wallahi Wallahi Wallahi brothers if you know what this people do all in the name of Islam you will cry to death. I have lived amongst them and I have plenty sunnatic brothers who were former tijaniyya bit Allah SWA later guided them. In my place every 10 days to the end of Ramadan there is what they y call Ramadan tablet. Its a little paper with Arabic writing on it. They buy it for 20naira and what they do is that they swallow it subhannalah. The last Ramadan I went to my aunts home to try and persuade her from taking it but she refused and felt pitied for her. And this they got from one of their renowned sheikh at okene. There are days in Ramadan that they will have to recite suratul iklas, falaq wa nas during Ramadan in the bathroom naked. Look brothers what I'm saying is not hearsay but first hand experience wallahi.
All these you wrote na EMOTIONAL outburst. This is rather generalization. I dont buy emotional sh!Qt grin
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols
You notice how they were avoiding him ? All they could mutter was “who is JABATA‘S predecessor on his definition of all bid‘a are kufr ? “ is that a defense ?
Absolutely, i do. They should be asked who is their predecessor(s) too beyond Ibn AbdulWahab and Ibn Tayimmiya.

They unexpectedly woke up to the rude shock of discovering that their de facto founder ibn TAYMIYYA had been a QADIRI SUFI all along & the evidences are too glaring to ignore & too late to manipulate, that knocked them off balance!
I dont know where the brother(rabiu) went. He opened his thread about sufi dont like knowledge, and quoted Ibn Qayyum, Ibn Tayimmiya to buttress his point. He kept mute, put his tale btw his legs and fled his own thread after i dug up Ibn Taymmiya's sufi profile cheesy None of them could refute it.

Were you not suprised ? A WAHABI quoting GHUNYA grin a ‘bid‘a‘ book! something‘s def fishy!
Caught my attention as well. We better watch out soon bcus them gonna be loving Sheikh Tijani's books too cheesy grin

I guess they were smoking too much shisha and passed out on it before realizing they let the dogs out of cage.

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

Hahaha, interesting. I thought they wouldn't take narrations from kafir grin cheesy bcus they arent trusted. Spoke from both sides of his mouth cheesy

This is funny

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Kaytixy: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Empiree:
Hahaha, interesting. I thought they wouldn't take narrations from kafir grin cheesy bcus they arent trusted. Spoke from both sides of his mouth cheesy

This is funny
see how I seriously they scroll down thinking they have something serious to say. Mteewwww
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree Me?!! A miscreant? Chaiiiii!!! I don suffer o! grin grin
**pours hot ewedu soup on AlBaqir** grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by ikupakuti(m): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:
Absolutely, i do. They should be asked who is their predecessor(s) too beyond Ibn AbdulWahab and Ibn Tayimmiya.

I dont know where the brother(rabiu) went. He opened his thread about sufi dont like knowledge, and quoted Ibn Qayyum, Ibn Tayimmiya to buttress his point. He kept mute, put his tale btw his legs and fled his own thread after i dug up Ibn Taymmiya's sufi profile cheesy None of them could refute it.

Caught my attention as well. We better watch out soon bcus them gonna be loving Sheikh Tijani's books too cheesy grin

I guess they were smoking too much shisha and passed out on it before realizing they let the dogs out of cage.

Lols
@ the bolded, they cant fit lai lai, hes their nightmare grin death before dishonour ni they will rather die than commit suicide grin unless you want the son of Abdulwahab to have a heart seizure in death cheesy
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 1:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Emp.iree Me?!! A miscreant? Chaiiiii!!! I don suffer o! grin grin

**pours hot ewedu soup on AlBaqir** grin tongue
Lol, maybe thats not the best choice of word. So you were secretly reading this, hun?

Ewe what... I havent tasted ewedu in yrs faah. I forgot how it looks undecided

you dey look for trouble with albaqir
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AlBaqir(m): 2:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:
Lol @bolded. Thats knock off. If they can sincerely say they are "shia of Ali", oro pesi je cheesy they know the consequences of that grin shocked

#sheikh Jilani(ra), they are now trying to say he only practiced "zuhd". Demmy is yet to answer me when i asked him what zuhd and sufism mean?. He ran away. Same with Sheikh Adam(ra). They are afraid to label him bid'a, so they retorted to say he only practiced asceticism (zuhd), not taking note that Sheikh Adam was sufi of Qadiriya section as i hilighted in my thread on his profile. They are bunch of confused miscreants cool except for bodami kabiru (lexiconkabir) who was bold enough to say Sheikh Adam was not vast in knowledge of hadith undecided. He cant deny he said this

# Truly they are afraid @bold, because they know the whole Yoruba community will devour them. Only the craziest terrorist among them, that is Jabata (la) declared sheik Adam and sheik Kamal kuffar for being Sufi. And I remembered vividly, if not because of elderly people's intervention, he would have been beaten to pulp. That day, as he stepped out of his car, some miscreants crowded him immediately and swung to action grin

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, maybe thats not the best choise of word. So you were secretly reading this, hun?

Of course I read its an open forum, it's not everything someone needs to comment about. A times, you view and "walk past".

The word "miscreant" carries weight tho!

Ewe what... I havent tasted ewedu in yrs faah. I forgot how it looks undecided

Ewedu never changes, as far as iru is present, then it's the same. I think Rilwayne001 should help us understand the present state of ewedu!

you dey look for trouble with albaqir

He should come and beat me then!!! undecided
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Empiree:

Ewe what... I havent tasted ewedu in yrs faah. I forgot how it looks undecided r
shocked
Egbon, you really are missing a lot o. Here, I can't do without eating Amala and ewedu within 2 days.
What do you now eat over there? Burger and Pizza? undecided
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

shocked
Egbon, you really are missing a lot o. Here, I can't do without eating Amala and ewedu within 2 days.
What do you now eat over there? Burger and Pizza? undecided
Lol, forget about burger. Cant even remember the last time i had that one. I am not fast food friendly. Not healthy unless i have no choice and i am very hungry. But I ate "HALAL HAMBURGER" at Arab restaurant months ago. The thing bigger than my head shocked it is twice the size of biggest burger at fast food.

As for Ewedu, they packaged it with different label, thats why i didnt know it is Ewedu until my sister came to visit few months ago and we went to the store. The malian guy who speaks yoruba said it is Ewedu.. My sister bought it, cooked, with Amala. Chai, if you see the way she dey swing her hand brought back memory really quick. I was just looking at her like woow, aint see this long time. but this doesnt mean Nigeria here dont eat it. I am only unfortunate that i dont live in predominantly Nigerian or African hood. Now as you dey say this, you make me hungry for amala ati ewedu nau grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AlBaqir(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Demmzy15:

He should come and beat me then!!! undecided

# Me, beat you? You haven't meet the person that will beat you to pulp when you ask for it in your childish manner.

Omo t'ako tio gbon, ita ni won ti nko iru won logbon.

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin this demmy is funny. i strolled up to read his comment, fits description of deformed dude cheesy grin
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Me, beat you? You haven't meet the person that will beat you to pulp when you ask for it in your childish manner.

Omo t'ako tio gbon, ita ni won ti nko iru won logbon.
grin grin grin Na you be the "ita" na, come and teach me "ogbon".

**spits**
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2017
قال امام الشافعي رحمه الله

( لوأن رجلا تصوف أول النهار لا يأتي الظهر حتى يصير أحمق)

رواه البيهقي في مناقب الشافعي

Imam Ash-shaafi rahimahullaah said: "If a person practices Sufism (Tasawwafa) at the beginning of the day, he doesn't come at Zuhur except he becomes an idiot"

Related by bayhaqi in manaaqib ash-shaafi'i(immense merits of ash-shaafi'i)
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2017
^^^

You still dont want to be silenced abi? cheesy after all the drama u went through grin

YOUR POST UP THERE WAS REFUTED BY YOUR FAVORITE Salafi website islamqa http://islamqa.org/shafii/qibla-shafii/33748/was-imam-shafii-against-sufism

Imagine such statement coming out of a great scholar of Islam goes to show you how fabricated that statement was. You are so desperate brov.

Even a dullard doesn't need PhD to figure out the statement was a fabrication undecided

ikupakuti cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 3:04am On Aug 09, 2017
And these are more evidences to show the statement you quoted is false. This also should be a wake up call for AhluSunnah guy who claims sufism is not in islam. I wan tto see if he will call the Imam kufar too undecided

The Tasawwuf of al-Shafi`i DID IMAM AL-SHAFI`I DISAPPROVE OF TASAWWUF?

Imam al-Shafi`i said:

faqihan wa sufiyyan fa kun laysa wahidan
fa inni wa haqqillahi iyyaka ansahu

(Be both) a faqih and a sufi: do not be only one of them,
Verily, by Allah’s truth, I am advising you sincerely.

The above ^^ is saying to study external observation (fiqh) and internal reality (Sufism i:e tassawuf)

[al-Shafi`i, Diwan, (Beirut and Damascus: Dar al-fikr) p. 47]
The derogatory remarks about tasawwuf attributed to Imam al- Shafi`i which some are heard quoting today must be understood in the context of the Imam’s disavowal of certain people who called themselves Muslims or Sufis, when in reality they were nothing more than hypocrites, free-thinkers, and dissolute people. This should be born in mind by anyone who is approached by “Salafis” with narrations culled from Ibn al-Jawzi’s Talbis Iblis and attributing sweeping disapproval of tasawwuf to Imam Shafi`i. How can they believe that Imam Shafi`i disapproves of tasawwuf and at the same time advises the fuqaha’ to be sufis, as we quoted above? Have they no better opinion of him than one who gives two mutually exclusive advices?

The muhaddith al-`Ajluni also relates in his book Kashf al-khafa wa muzil al-albas (1:341 #1089) that Imam Shafi`i said:

Three things in this world have been made lovely to me: avoiding affectation, treating people kindly, and following the way of tasawwuf.

Ibn al-Qayyim in his Madarij al-salikin (3:128) and al- Suyuti in his Ta’yid al-haqiqa al-`aliyya (p. 15) also relate that Imam al-Shafi`i said:

I accompanied the Sufis and received from them but three words: their statement that time is a sword: if you do not cut it, it cuts you; their statement that if you do not keep your ego busy with truth it will keep you busy with falsehood; their statement that deprivation is immunity.

SOURCE:
https://answeringwhabismandsalafism./2008/01/05/did-imam-al-shafii-disapprove-of-tasawwuf-sufism/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by ikupakuti(m): 5:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

You still dont want to be silenced abi? cheesy after all the drama u went through grin

YOUR POST UP THERE WAS REFUTED BY YOUR FAVORITE Salafi website islamqa http://islamqa.org/shafii/qibla-shafii/33748/was-imam-shafii-against-sufism

Imagine such statement coming out of a great scholar of Islam goes to show you how fabricated that statement was. You are so desperate brov.

Even a dullard doesn't need PhD to figure out the statement was a fabrication undecided

ikupakuti cheesy

cheesy grin grin Easy now grin that the only last straw he has left & you‘ve snatched it away from him grin drowning things.

Imagine As-SHAFII of all people ? He should have continue quoting his uthaemeen jeeje grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

What did I go through? Oh, you must be thinking I was so so depressed because of the foolishness and hypocrisy you guys displayed? Wrong, By Allaah I wasn't disturb a bit......

ikupakuti cheesy

You don come with your lousy sources again grin

This is not a salafi website its a site of deobandis, don't mistake it for islamqa.info.....

And all they could say is "its inauthentic" without telling us how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kaytixy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / My Hijab Experience / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.