Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (36037 Views)

Gospel MUSIC: Stephanie Keri Ft. Joe King – Onye Eze (lyrics + Mp3 Download) / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by nicerichard05: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
d
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by bazzyblings: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
simplex2:
Holy moses!

Is that the kpomo the man of god was chopping?

Lol @ god's vengeance: god's vengeance can't do jack! Let the pastors keep decieving you guys with the stupid quote of touch not mine annointed while they fvck everything that wears bra.

You can't even spell Bleep .. I bet you have fvck your girlfriend today ??
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Omudia11: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
shut up! It is apostle Suleman who will see the vengeance of God if truly he is guilty.
bazzyblings:
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
some people are just daft and dumb asking y she wud b dating a married pastor.

STFU.

Ask the fake apostle y he was running after a single ladies kitten too.

Is he tired of his wife?

\or is he using these gehs to renew his ill gotten power undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Blaqsuqar: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
yomibelle:
To hit fp, just post anytin concernin ds drama

the number of threads generated on ds topic na die

we no go get breathing space todày
Its the latest Big Brother in town fa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Una no de tire
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by xykms101: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
But we were told she is a stripper ... Nice music tho'
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Cometova(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Publish your CHANGE OF NAME with ease!!!

Just Married?
BVN issues?
Or
Just want to Effect a Change/Confirmation of Name in a widely read Newspaper?

@ just N7000 in any Newspaper of your choice you can have it done instantly.

DIAL 08071113399 NOW!!!

Fees for Each Newspaper:

★The Guardian - N7000
Gets Published on SATURDAYS

★The Nation - N7000
Gets Published on SUNDAYS

★Champion - N7000
Gets Published on any day of the week.

★The Punch - N9000
Gets Published on THURSDAYS

Contact Me:

www.con.dotuncometova.com
www.dotuncometova.com
BB Pin: 58F5E533
Facebook: www.fb.com/dotuncometova
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dotuncometova
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dotuncometova

#married
#newlywed
#saturday
#wedding
#weddingbells
#bvn
#dotuncometova

Powered by: Dotun Cometova

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by simplex2: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2017
bazzyblings:

You can't even spell Bleep .. I bet you have fvck your girlfriend today ??

Yes, last night and early this morning before going to work.

At least I am not hypocritical about it, neither do I condemn others that do it just like your man of god does.

I fvck with pride...
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Boss13: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Both them were hurstling their way up. One chose to use her pussy and music talent, the other chose to dupe the spiritually naive. Both had conflict on interest and their relationship went south. Cant you people understand that this drama is really not necessary ?

Honestly, it's not necessary, but people don't like to hear the truth especially admirers and sympathizers of Suleiman. What he did is what powerful and influential men do all over the world. Many of them, when caught, chose to accept responsibility, others try to deny especially when the evidences are weak.

However, my concern is with women. They see these things, many of them are direct victims. How many times have men promised you marriage and you invest emotionally, only for them to discard you.

Why this story is painful is because not only did the fake pastor deceive her, he deceived her family too, poisoned her and also called the police on her. I stand behind her, because her story adds up. She has been consistent with the truth. She has provided evidence and still willingly to provide evidence. She went to a lawyer when she felt she has been betrayed. These are the actions women should take to avoid scumbags coming to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
bazzyblings:
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen
Amen .Unfortunately Average Nigerian are gullible they believe anything. The Lord is a man of war.The apostle have stepped on many toes lately. One with God is a majority.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by SBG04: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Now i completely believe what Keyamo said. Suleiman is the one trying to destroy this girls life. She's actually a singer and has a career. Why would someone with a singing career which we can all see in these videos introduce herself to a Pastor as a stripper?? Why would he even send her money in the first place?? This fake pastor has told many lies to cover his tracks. Even going to the extent of calling her a Boko haram sympathizer. Look at the girl in the video and the girl they arrested yesterday, she has definitely lost weight so its probably true that Suleiman got her pregnancy aborted. Suleiman is evil, very evil. Karma will get him soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by XaintJoel20: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2017
[/s][s][s][/s]
Boss13:
Where are those people that said she has small
Boobs! I believe this lady and her testimony and I am surprise women are not standing behind her rather they choose a scumbag because he holds a bible. Why won't men continue to surpress women, especially African women.

Stephanie/Kimora was hurt and she is bold to tell her story. At least other women can learn. According to her, she is not the only one the fake pastor sleeps with. However, people including women, who are mostly victims in this circumstances, are calling her a slut, LovePeddler and a fool. I'm not surprised, but when will women learn that this circumstances present an opportunity for women to rally behind each other to tell men, you can no longer continue to deceive us.

Stephanie has done no wrong than to open up emotionally to an influential scam artiste who is good at deceiving people.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by fabulousk8(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2017
nickxtra:
Until her current issue with Apostle Suleiman, I have never heard her name in the music or entertainment industry.
I just watched her music video and she Looks so good.

By the way, what earth could have made the revered Apostle of Christ entered into an amorous affair with a girl who to me does not look decent enough? At least there are more decent ladies out there, even his church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIkZfAcCmQ

....another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg

..... live in an event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5XRAFrFLc

I said it before that this punanny is looking for cheap promo to her career which she wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by nickxtra(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
@op, i actually chose not to quote you cause you are not worth the extra 2 seconds. I don't have any affiliation with the Apostle, i've never been to his church, don't even know them, but you should be a bit mature in your assertions, even if obviously, you talk like a child. Has it been proven that he's guilty? Have we seen the end of the whole drama? Have you not been abreast with happenings in the country in the last few months, as regards the Apostle's agitation with the government? Any before you cry foul, I am a christian and i am more against most Nigerian pastors and their antics than you'll ever be. But let's reason and be objective na... Don't let your excitement take over you. Act mature.
You are not more of Apostle Suleiman than I am. He is my brother and I am equally a Christian. My thread is simly out to expose the person of Stephanie.

That My elder brother, Apostle Suleiman is guilty or not guilty should not deter or restrain our propensity to find out the truth of an issue. You can only arrive at the truth by balancing several equations, including assessing the personality of actors in the script, in this case, Stephanie and the Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Luvdk(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Pple talk as if ds pastors aren't human being like all of us
Same goes to all ds Reverend fathers.....
If we ladies start to open up
Una go run eeeh wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by delishpot: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Ambassadors:
All hands are on deck to rubbish the image of The Reverend thats all i can say, but remember many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivers him from them all.

A simple DNA will prove his innocence. We can not claim anything until he is truly cleared. She say she get bele for him, not he just slept with her.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by oake(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2017
If you ask me, I say, Suleiman no try for dis one. The evidence against him are stacked up. He needs only one solution now. Out of court settlement. Any other approach will be digging his own grave. Btw, nice music by Stephanie Otobo aka Kimora.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Luvdk(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:
Boobs! I believe this lady and her testimony and I am surprise women are not standing behind her rather they choose a scumbag because he holds a bible. Why won't men continue to surpress women, especially African women.

Stephanie/Kimora was hurt and she is bold to tell her story. At least other women can learn. According to her, she is not the only one the fake pastor sleeps with. However, people including women, who are mostly victims in this circumstances, are calling her a slut, LovePeddler and a fool. I'm not surprised, but when will women learn that this circumstances present an opportunity for women to rally behind each other to tell men, you can no longer continue to deceive us.

Stephanie has done no wrong than to open up emotionally to an influential scam artiste who is good at deceiving people.
cry
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Blessed96(f): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Only God knows who's being truthful/Lying
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Mortiple(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!! DELETE!!!
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by back2sender: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

Women are thier own worst enemies.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Luvdk(f): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2017
What y'all men do is to fvck n run
When it's time to protect our interest ya'll disappear
Some of u sound as if that dude got no d.ick
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by cyrilamx(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Luvdk:
Pple talk as if ds pastors aren't human being like all of us
Same goes to all ds Reverend fathers.....
If we ladies start to open up
Una go run eeeh wink
make una dey open up...my sister. Am a Catholic and it hurts to see some priests n sisters betrayed their vow of celibate chastity. There difference between Catholics n pentecostals is Catholics know some priests are morally bankrupt and never hold brief for them, but our separated brethren know their pastors' escapades but still want to defend them. Finally ladies also should stop seducing servants of God, their tight-fitted wears to parish houses a uncalled for. Many single a married ladies see it as competition to garner Rev Fr's favour even If it matters sleeping with him. Some do it for financial gratification while others to destroy him spiritually ...ladies should never give in even if the priests/pastors approach them...It is a grave evil to be the cause of their fall
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by kingjoo: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Is this actually what all these bruhaha all about, to garner public attention using an already popular MOG, them in the midst of it all release a stinking music video for us to watch?
she is certainly the first daughter is Mr Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Boss13: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
SBG04:
Now i completely believe what Keyamo said. Suleiman is the one trying to destroy this girls life. She's actually a singer and has a career. Why would someone with a singing career which we can all see in these videos introduce herself to a Pastor as a stripper?? Why would he even send her money in the first place?? This fake pastor has told many lies to cover his tracks. Even going to the extent of calling her a Boko haram sympathizer. Look at the girl in the video and the girl they arrested yesterday, she has definitely lost weight so its probably true that Suleiman got her pregnancy aborted. Suleiman is evil, very evil. Karma will get him soon.

My brother she has been consistent with her stories. Watch her video and you will still hear the consistent and sequence of events. Suleiman claimed she is a stripper, he should name the club or probably maybe she dances nude for him

2 Likes

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Boss13: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
oake:
If you ask me, I say, Suleiman no try for dis one. The evidence against him are stacked up. He needs only one solution now. Out of court settlement. Any other approach will be digging his own grave. Btw, nice music by Stephanie Otobo aka Kimora.

That is what a wise man would do. Rather he sends his wife, the same woman he has cheated on, to defend him. He sends his media aides and lawyer to defend him. He has a lot of answers and the odds are against him. If I were in his shoes, I will be instructing my lawyers to settle quickly. Maybe a million dollars is much but a couple of millions in naira can stop these nonsense. Afterall, it is easy to recoup back from his followers

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Gome23: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Foolz...........The think that the can ruin him bcus he told then their evil deed to there face.......let them wait more is coming to them......AND EVEN IF HE DID IT AND SO...........how is it their biz.#letthemgerarahere
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Awoo88: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Ask4Info:
I AM 99.9% SURE IT IS SULIEMAN THAT SPONSORED ALL HER MUSIC VIDEOS AND STUDIO TIME. THAT IS WHY THE PASTOR DEY TRY LICK ALL HIM INVESTMENT COMMOT FOR HER BODY WITH HIM TONGUE.
You know fit take your brain think better things na to dey envy those wen their hustle pure pass your own
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by piagetskinner(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2017
she no even get voice... dumb cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Young Thug - Feel It (FULL) (mp3-audio) / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / Top 5 Ghanaian Musicians That Blew Directly From Nigeria In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.