Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (36044 Views)

Gospel MUSIC: Stephanie Keri Ft. Joe King – Onye Eze (lyrics + Mp3 Download) / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by calyto: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
After you have condemned her by calling her ashawo, you're still expecting vengeance of God to visit her?
If you know the battle was for God, why not leave it for Him?
Anyway, you also need to pray for God's mercy because you're not holy either

bazzyblings:
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Luvdk(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2017
cyrilamx:
make una dey open up...my sister. Am a Catholic and it hurts to see some priests n sisters betrayed their vow of celibate chastity. There difference between Catholics n pentecostals is Catholics know some priests are morally bankrupt and never hold brief for them, but our separated brethren know their pastors' escapades but still want to defend them. Finally ladies also should stop seducing servants of God, their tight-fitted wears to parish houses a uncalled for. Many single a married ladies see it as competition to garner Rev Fr's favour even If it matters sleeping with him. Some do it for financial gratification while others to destroy him spiritually ...ladies should never give in even if the priests/pastors approach them...It is a grave evil to be the cause of their fall
Who's actually seducing who
Ds is nature for goodness sek
Men must fvck,just like men must eat n drink to survive wink
You canever cheat nature boy
You guys shud grow up
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by bishopkay: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Y'all don't just understand that this girl is trying to ride on the apostle to fame.

People are so blinded by sentiment and hate that they don't use their brains to think again. Reason well and be objective.

1. If she claims there was an introduction, where are the pictures?
2. Are we saying the MOG can't or shouldn't help people again? Or since when did it become a crime to help a prosti.tute find her feet and quit the illicit business.
3. She says they've been going to programs together, and sleeping together. So they don't have any pictures together? Anyone can call me on snapchat or Skype. Where are the "lovely" selfies showing the apostle as a very happy man when with her?
4. Where are the raunchy text messages?

In your haste to give a dog a bad name to hang it, remember that dog may bite you and run away.

Please quote me with sense and proofs please.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Suleiman has entered "one chance"!
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by mastermaestro(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

That is what a wise man would do. Rather he sends his wife, the same woman he has cheated on, to defend him. He sends his media aides and lawyer to defend him. He has a lot of answers and the odds are against him. If I were in his shoes, I will be instructing my lawyers to settle quickly. Maybe a million dollars is much but a couple of millions in naira can stop these nonsense. Afterall, it is easy to recoup back from his followers

Leave the shortsighted dude to continue his folly. He will definitely part with something. Either his reputation or money or both will go for this mess he is fanning. Now I know he lacks wisdom. A simple roundtable negotiation with the babe and Keyamo, with the help of influential personalities would have resolved this issue that has suddenly grown into an embarrassing crisis.

Suleiman has messed up! Well he might just be reaping the worm-infested fruits of his dark deeds. Besides, his media/publicity team is a disaster!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Saintmary(f): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Social climbing
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
She don make Sule head scatter cheesy
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
bazzyblings:
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen

Only if he's clean and innocent.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by zabuur: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Marry second wife, you will all say na Muslims and it's not good. Now, what do we call this? Even if this man eventually get out of this mess, his name is already stained.

In fact, I love Muslims, imagine if na one Imam, who will blackmail or lie against a married Imam that he promised another woman marriage.

Lol
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by cyrilamx(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Luvdk:
Who's actually seducing who
Ds is nature for goodness sek
Men must fvck,just like men must eat n drink to survive wink
You canever cheat nature boy
You guys shud grow up
did you read my response to ur post with understanding? I blame the priests/pastors and the ladies. U can come let me have u since u said men must Bleep. Beautiful though
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Boss13: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
mastermaestro:

Leave the shortsighted dude to continue his folly. He will definitely part with something. Either his reputation or money or both will go for this mess he is fanning. Now I know he lacks wisdom. A simple roundtable negotiation with the babe and Keyamo, with the help of influential personalities would have resolved this issue that has suddenly grown into an embarrassing crisis.

Suleiman has messed up! Well he might just be reaping the worm-infested fruits of his dark deeds. Besides, his media/publicity team is a disaster!

Your last sentence is key. He should sack them all. Maybe it has to do with the personality of Suleiman. As a conman he wants to be around dump people rather than smart people. That's the way con men think. Always feeling they are smarter than everybody.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by mastermaestro(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

Your last sentence is key. He should sack them all. Maybe it has to do with the personality of Suleiman. As a conman he wants to be around dump people rather than smart people. That's the way con men think. Always feeling they are smarter than everybody.

You are right. I am disgusted at what his media team has been doing. They are extremely dumb! I would beat the hell out of them all if I caught them right now. He should simply go and beg the babe. Pay her money and ask her to release a statement denying all the claims she has made against him. I think this is what the dude should have pursued rather putting up silly defence when he knows Sahara reporters have joined the party. How does he intend to escape unscathed?
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by damosky12(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Ask4Info:
I AM 99.9% SURE IT IS SULIEMAN THAT SPONSORED ALL HER MUSIC VIDEOS AND STUDIO TIME. THAT IS WHY THE PASTOR DEY TRY LICK ALL HIM INVESTMENT COMMOT FOR HER BODY WITH HIM TONGUE.

Fallacy. We know those who lack proper education when we hear them.

99.9% indeed.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Luvdk(f): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
cyrilamx:
did you read my response to ur post with understanding? I blame the priests/pastors and the ladies. U can come let me have u since u said men must Bleep. Beautiful though
Lol Ujo adi atuzi umuaka ds days grin So if I bend down u go plug that thing without fear
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by damseremie(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by damosky12(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
zabuur:
Marry second wife, you will all say na Muslims and it's not good. Now, what do we call this? Even if this man eventually get out of this mess, his name is already stained.

In fact, I love Muslims, imagine if na one Imam, who will blackmail or lie against a married Imam that he promised another woman marriage.

Lol

Sir, this is not case of weather to or not marry a second wife. This tics the boxes of a scandal. Any well educated mind will not conclude so quickly.

Many folks are just naturally dumb.

What is the clear-cut evidence? Voice? Message? Recorded calls? Video?

All they needed was some photoshoped pictures to convince adults. It is well.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wait till I get my hands on her boobies.

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by cyrilamx(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Luvdk:
Lol Ujo adi atuzi umuaka ds days grin So if I bend down u go plug that thing without fear
why wont I plugged it deeper? Have abstain enough even when am not a pastor nor priest. Abeg com me I take u from behind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Ask4Info: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Awoo88:

You know fit take your brain think better things na to dey envy those wen their hustle pure pass your own

Is stealing from gullible congregation and spending such money on PRO.STITUES hustle?

Wake up Sheep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by beevee1: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP how can you say she looks so good and then say she is not decent or good enough for him. Iyam not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by zzzzy: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
She has just 1 song on her channe(4 vids total) , tnk you Nigerians for making her popular.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Awoo88: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ask4Info:

Is stealing from gullible congregation and spending such money on PRO.STITUES hustle?

Wake up Sheep.
You're the sheep who can not provide his own basic need. You're just expressing you frustration with you miserable life. At least Suleiman can afford his prostitutes. The vary life you want but can not afford.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by sipsip(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
nickxtra:
You are not more of Apostle Suleiman than I am. He is my brother and I am equally a Christian. My thread is simly out to expose the person of Stephanie.

That My elder brother, Apostle Suleiman is guilty or not guilty should not deter or restrain our propensity to find out the truth of an issue. You can only arrive at the truth by balancing several equations, including assessing the personality of actors in the script, in this case, Stephanie and the Apostle.

Bro, do not contradict yourself. You were wrong. It won't make you less a man to admit when you're wrong. ok, let me quote you now.

Until her current issue with Apostle Suleiman, I have never heard her name in the music or entertainment industry.
I just watched her music video and[b] she Looks so good.[/b]

By the way, what earth could have made the revered Apostle of Christ entered into an amorous affair with a girl who to me does not look decent enough? At least there are more decent ladies out there, even his church.

Now tell me what the bolded implies? Doesn't it sound like you've condemned him already?
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin that video is rated V for vaseline.. Boys get her and don't forget to hold your vaseline
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Arielle: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:
Where are those people that said she has small
Boobs! I believe this lady and her testimony and I am surprise women are not standing behind her rather they choose a scumbag because he holds a bible. Why won't men continue to surpress women, especially African women.

Stephanie/Kimora was hurt and she is bold to tell her story. At least other women can learn. According to her, she is not the only one the fake pastor sleeps with. However, people including women, who are mostly victims in this circumstances, are calling her a slut, LovePeddler and a fool. I'm not surprised, but when will women learn that this circumstances present an opportunity for women to rally behind each other to tell men, you can no longer continue to deceive us.

Stephanie has done no wrong than to open up emotionally to an influential scam artiste who is good at deceiving people.

1 million likes. Hypocrisy among the females in nigeria is scary. We're our own worst enemies. I've heard stories about this man from 2 church members who left. But in nigeria, carry a bible and call "Jesus" in every sentence and you pretty much have a free pass to behave badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Arielle: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:
@op, i actually chose not to quote you cause you are not worth the extra 2 seconds. I don't have any affiliation with the Apostle, i've never been to his church, don't even know them, but you should be a bit mature in your assertions. Has it been proven that he's guilty? Have we seen the end of the whole drama? Have you not been abreast with happenings in the country in the last few months, as regards the Apostle's agitation with the government? And before you cry foul, I am a christian and i am more against most Nigerian pastors and their antics than you'll ever be. But let's reason and be objective na... Don't let your excitement take over you.
Yes but before now was she proven a liar? People had already judged her and called her names. Some said it was APC. Maybe it is, maybe not. Who was willing to see the end of the whole drama before passing judgement on her? She mustn't be a liar because she is a tacky wanna - be singer. (My opinion. I've seen her video). And he is nowhere above reproach because he is a preacher. We should learn to hold everyone to the same standards of behaviour whether you are pastor, priest, imam or lay - man. As it is, the deck is heavily stacked against her: if she is lying, she will be subsequently found out and her life will be ruined. If he is lying (if by some miracle he admits the truth), life goes on as usual for him. His church members will still support him, give him their money and shower him with accolades. We'll still see pictures of him all over the Internet, looking sharp with his missus on his arm. A certain pastor comes to mind.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Didiediamond(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
na small tin dey make person turn celebrity fr Nigeria...dz girl don dey become celeb small small
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by jenavism44: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
for the sake of your life and future,dont believe this story
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
simplex2:
Holy moses!

Is that the kpomo the man of god was chopping?

Lol @ god's vengeance: god's vengeance can't do jack! Let the pastors keep decieving you guys with the stupid quote of touch not mine annointed while they fvck everything that wears bra. Shey Pastor Biodun of COZA never prepare him 'robust reply' finish?

Fools!

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by nickxtra(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
sipsip:

Bro, do not contradict yourself. You were wrong. It won't make you less a man to admit when you're wrong. ok, let me quote you now.

Until her current issue with Apostle Suleiman, I have never heard her name in the music or entertainment industry.
I just watched her music video and[b] she Looks so good.[/b]

By the way, what earth could have made the revered Apostle of Christ entered into an amorous affair with a girl who to me does not look decent enough? At least there are more decent ladies out there, even his church.

Now tell me what the bolded implies? Doesn't it sound like you've condemned him already?
The music looks good and not the gal per say. The bolded meant that if at all my Big bros, Pastor Suleiman would have anything to do with a lady at all, this girl is not worth it, especially when there are more decent ladies even in his church. I don't mean to crucify my brother.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by sipsip(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
nickxtra:
The music looks good and not the gal per say. The bolded meant that if at all my Big bros, Pastor Suleiman would have anything to do with a lady at all, this girl is not worth it, especially when there are more decent ladies even in his church. I don't mean to crucify my brother.

Ok bro, i get your view now. Apologies for the insult.

1 Like

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by ipobbigot7: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
nickxtra:
I just watched her music video and she Looks so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIkZfAcCmQ

....another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg

..... live in an event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST5XRAFrFLc

Op, pervert don't look at beauty, they more interested in entering the open legs of their preys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video / Top 10 Songs That Rocked Nigeria In 2014 / Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.