Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video (35904 Views)

Gospel MUSIC: Stephanie Keri Ft. Joe King – Onye Eze (lyrics + Mp3 Download) / Stephanie Otobo Releases New Music Titled " I Depend On You" / Stephanie Otobo Kimora: 'I Depend On You' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by komekn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
When it comes to amorous relationship gone wrong the first casualty of these wars is the TRUTH.

It's very difficult to establish who is telling the truth when it becomes one persons word over another. However, inherent character can be an indicator of acts, intentions and rational.

Kimora will not be described as an A lister. Her music I doubt will get any serious radio air play, it's simply too poor. The music industry and it's participants are morally bankrupt anything goes in the pursuit of money and fame. Where females are concerned it is unfortunately much worse.

With regards to the music industry notoriety is the best publicity. Propelling a non entity into a public figure. If Kimora had intended this whole saga as a publicity stunt, I giver her 100% it has worked. Even I am commenting on this gutter news and even know her name. And even listened to her music for two minutes that was all I could take of it.

The church CEO to use the term leader or man of God implies impeccable integrity and character. I do not know him and cannot ascribe those attributes to him.

If indeed he has been involved to the extent Kimora had described them he must be big FOOL. That I doubt however, if he was that foolish he could not have managed his church business empire without coming unstuck.

Kimora is not publicity shy, she doesnt seem the kind of girl to be quitely locked away somewhere or play the submissive wife or mistress. Neither is Sulieman publicity shy but not this kind of nefarious publicity.

My conclusion are is there is a lot of exaggeration and misrepresentation. In Nigeria if you do an introduction to the family it will never be done on secret. It's a celebration it cannot be hidden. There is a lot that doesn't add up.

Do I believe her Not in the guise that she has presented. Did some interaction happen YES but its content and nature I do not know. From an evidentiary point of view very little if any hard evidence just assumed circumstantial indicators that will be embarrassing for Sulieman.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by simpleseyi: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
bazzyblings:
Ashawo see local music. angry. The vengeance of God would visit her .... and everyone who thinks like her tooo ,,, Amen

What will visit the the Apostolic dicck that was fuccking her? Vengeance of the devil?
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by nickxtra(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Op, pervert don't look at beauty, they more interested in entering the open legs of their preys.
Not her beauty, because she is not beautiful, but her music. Check my bolded last statement
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by BeauHomme: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Isn't all this drama just publicity stunt to help launch someone's music career?

A clergy scandal was also used to launch a book I read at the time...The Last Outcast

Yeah, my thinking may be flawed, but I'm entitled to an opinion.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Tonason: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Well as as matter of fact, there is no smoke without fire, and there is no fire without smoke. Only God knows the truth.
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Ojonoda: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
PLEASE, kindly take ur time and carefully read tru my technical analysis of Stephanie's story and proofs: 1. How many months was d pregnancy wen the Apostle gave her d so-called concoction? Medical examination would ascertain whether d lady was even pregnant recently or not. 2. She claimed she was lodged in a hotel where d apostle do visit her. Let her mention the name of the hotel. Every high class hotel in Nigeria was mandated to instal cctv cameras for security reasons. Each frame in a cctv footage carries a time stamp that can be used for forensic investigations. 3. Screenshot of a video chat is not a veritable evidence cos a screenshot is a photo entity which can cheapishly be created and manipulated by even d most unskilled photo editor using advance image authoring softwares like adobe photoshop. The only indisputable evidence is a footage of the video chat cos videos CANNOT be manipulated. 4. INTRODUCTION. Is it possible for a man like apostle Johnson Suleiman to do an introduction in this country without the media or anybody being aware of it? May God save us. 5. She claims that d apostle usually ask her to bring her other girls for a group sex. A man who has gone for ur introduction? Haba! 6. Stephanie should do us a favor, just one picture of the introduction would help us. 7. Exchanging of text messages between lovers is a surety. Not even a single love message from apostle to her while d purpoted romance lasted? I am too experienced to be deceived by any demonically anointed girl. Please my fellow men let us watch wat we say in issues like this. It can happen to anybody. I've seen several cases of men of God being blackmailed and after many years the ladies would return to ask for mercy. Those of u quoting " touch not my anointed" u don't know wat it means to stir virtue in d spirit realm. Alot of destinies will agonize many years from now cos of d words of our mouth. I pray that God's mercy will speak 4 all of us in Jesus name. In conclusion I hereby submit that we keep calm and count between now and few years to come, if apostle suleiman is guilty let Jehovah be God, and if Stephanie is lying let Jehovah be God. Moses said " Jehovah is a man of war, the Lord is His name."
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2017
World class music video directed & shot without spending money.
Lyrics was written in less than a week.
Track was recorded in about 1 hour.
Video was shot in a weekend.
LAWMA by @FUGEEBOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvup953L38

Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by Onnasucs1(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Kimora - "GIRLFRIEND": Stephanie Otobo's Music Video by takeran: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Most of the time we struggle to listen to our favorite songs when we want, for that movie lover music paradise is the best option, it helps to listen to online songs with Music Audio Lyrics, Music Video, Music/Radio download it from official blog https://musicparadisedownloads.com/music-paradise-pro-apk-download/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande-break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored Full Song / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - Sweat Ft Nicki Minaj X Cardi B / Young Money Cash Money Billionare's Members (YMCMB).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.