Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,802 members, 7,841,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? (18093 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by chudyprince: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
that map is a scam
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by 9jakool: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
PresidentRich:

Greedy Land Grabbers' Club (yoruba) when has Benin become included into Yoruba's territory?
afonjas scavenging for oil.
URHOBO And ISTEKIRI DON'T Have Anything to do with Yoruba,both in culture and in language. I no there are few Yoruba speaking folks in warri but that's not enough reason to claim the whole of WARRI.
You are setting a scene of putting Lagos in a contentious state if you extend your boundaries to South-South.
You've misunderstood me. You should know that by Benin, I'm referring to The Benin republic, the country right? I listed the original Yoruba cities in that county. We are the second largest ethnic group there and no I wasn't referring to Edo people or Delta people. I was only referring to Yoruba people outside of Nigeria in Benin republic and Togo. As for the South-south, I can respect their sovereignty, they are clearly not Yoruba, so carry on.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by igwebuike01: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
why are yorubas now realizing the possibility of disintegration? Good Morning my yoruba brothers

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by comos: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2017
9jakool:

You've misunderstood me. You should know that by Benin, I'm referring to The Benin republic, the country right? I listed the original Yoruba cities in that county. We are the second largest ethnic group there and no I wasn't referring to Edo people or Delta people. I was only referring to Yoruba people outside of Nigeria in Benin republic and Togo. As for the South-south, I can respect their sovereignty, they are clearly not Yoruba, so carry on.

but you drew your map to include Edo and Delta

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by PresidentRich: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Abi you dey craze sef? Go ask your leaders in Benin how you ended on the map, let them explain themselves to you. We know who Yorubas are and we know Edos are not Yorubas. So why are you in a proposed Oduduwa country? Yoruba does not owe you explanation, your elders do.

man, I can see you are becoming frustrated within 10 furlong of oduduwa republic agitation.

Biafrans wants to go, Yorubas wants to go, who will then service the north like your fore-fathers(from 1976-date).
believed it or leave it, Yorubas are slaves to hausa/Fulanis.
Every other regions are thriving in commerce and industry but Yoruba elders and obas are scavenging for political post that falls from their masters (the Hausa/Fulani)table. Like the case of osibanjo and Yoruba's Demi-god Buhari.

bear in mind, your children(Yoruba children) don't have future in this country called Nigeria.

if nigeriya breaks today, Benin will be with the Niger deltas.

so go tell your mango cheek people to steer clear of Benin and delta

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by PresidentRich: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
Srrkki, have you gone blind?
you better come and sought out these Yorubas agitating for oduduwa republic.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by igwebuike01: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
PresidentRich:

man, I can see you are becoming frustrated within 10 furlong of oduduwa republic agitation.

Biafrans wants to go, Yorubas wants to go, who will then service the north like your fore-fathers(from 1976-date).
believed it or leave it, Yorubas are slaves to hausa/Fulanis.
Every other regions are thriving in commerce and industry but Yoruba elders and obas are scavenging for political post that falls from their masters (the Hausa/Fulani)table. Like the case of osibanjo and Yoruba's Demi-god Buhari.

bear in mind, your children(Yoruba children) don't have future in this country called Nigeria.

if nigeriya breaks today, Benin will be with the Niger deltas.

so go tell your mango cheek people to steer clear of Benin and delta
They think its easy to agitate for separation. They better remove cap for IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by michelz: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
I must be dreaming here. Never thought a day would come when the Yoruba would be talking about secession, not to talk of including some parts of south south and middle belt in their proposed country. Interesting.
Does it mean they've had their eyes on these placed all these while but have been playing their usual character of cowardice and chameleon attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by thuggCheetah(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Where is maynation my dear sister? Come and see our fellow attache by force land grabbing Yoruba Muslims
Edo and Warri is naw Yoruba land!..insha Allah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by PresidentRich: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
michelz:
I must be dreaming here. Never thought a day would come when the Yoruba would be talking about secession, not to talk of including some parts of south south and middle belt in their proposed country. Interesting.
Does it mean they've had their eyes on these placed all these while but have been playing their usual character of cowardice and chameleon attitude.

seriouslyooo the thing surprise me..
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by maynation(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Where is maynation my dear sister? Come and see our fellow attache by force land grabbing Yoruba Muslims
Edo and Warri is naw Yoruba land!..insha Allah grin
The first thread was deleted by mods if not you woulda read where people spoke against and rejected the map. Anyone can come with a trash like this. None is to be taken serious untill 'the struggle for Ooduwa republic commences officially', then we will map out our land. Is that understood my LEASTern brother? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by thuggCheetah(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
michelz:
my brother, if we don't drag south south to follow our Yoruba skulls and be eating amala in our Oduduwa republic, which oil will we be drinking?
Wat will we survive on?
Is it snake breast we will b exporting to India from Abeokuta?
U sef think am na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by thuggCheetah(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
The first thread was deleted by mods if not you woulda read where people spoke against and rejected the map. Anyone can come with a trash like this. None is to be taken serious untill 'the struggle for Ooduwa republic commences officially', then we will map out our land. Is that understood my LEASTern brother? undecided
I have told u I'm a Yoruba boy grin
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by maynation(f): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
thuggCheetah:
my brother, if we don't drag south south to follow our Yoruba skulls and be eating amala in our Oduduwa republic, which oil will we be drinking?
Wat will we survive on?
Is it snake breast we will b exporting to India from Abeokuta?
U sef think am na grin
At first your indirect mode of thought-expression was funny but now it's turning dry.

Hiding behind your moniker to claim afonja wouldn't help the parasitic lEAST of the eroded region. Like have always said stop displaying your Two-faced natured everywhere you go undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by thuggCheetah(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:

At first your indirect mode of thought-expression was funny but now it's turning dry.

Hiding behind your moniker to claim afonja wouldn't help the parasitic lEAST of the eroded region. Like have always said stop displaying your Two-faced natured everywhere you go undecided
why must u b emotional about everything?? grin
I don't force u to read my comments I only spread d truth dats all grin
I am a full-blooded Yoruba boy
My name is Boluwatife Ajayi from Osun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by maynation(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
thuggCheetah:
why must u b emotional about everything?? grin
I don't force u to read my comments I only spread d truth dats all grin
I am a full-blooded Yoruba boy
My name is Boluwatife Ajayi from Osun grin
issokay!! Keep it up.
But let me remind you, forming allies with the yoruba by force wouldn't help ur parasitic region.
You can crave for our supports all you want, we wouldn't give a flying cheap f*ck about the Igbos. Enjoy your fakeness while it lasts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by thuggCheetah(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
issokay!! Keep it up.
But let me remind you, forming allies with the yoruba by force wouldn't help ur parasitic region.
You can crave for our supports all you want, we wouldn't give a flying cheap f*ck about the Igbos. Enjoy your fakeness while it lasts cheesy
plz what makes u think I am not Yoruba?
My skull is oblong shaped and I comment like a fowl just like every other Yoruba Muslim
What else do u want? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by igwebuike01: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
It must be an Ipad yoot that drew the map in the first place. Afonjas living in denial since 1866BC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by AirforceKommand: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Edos should get rid of them. Conquering Yorubas will be easy as ABCD.

IPOA: Indigenous people of Arewanistianians.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by akoko11: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Every body want warri in their country, in fact we don't want to join anybody, we want Republic of Warri .
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by stonemasonn: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
9jakool:

Ilorin is only one town and the people still retain their Yoruba culture all these years, even more so than some from Lagos. Yet these Fulani converse in Yoruba and many even identify as Yoruba. Even the emir converse in Yoruba. You can't even tell some Fulani from Yoruba due to assimilation, so Yoruba culture has conquered. Ilorin is in Yoruba sphere, so your assertion is quite false. Only non-yoruba seem to be making such claims. Let people from Kwara speak for themselves. Yoruba kinship is stronger than what you think. If centuries of slavery in the Americas didn't destroy the lineage and kinship, what makes you think that the Fulani will?
It is the Fulani way of ruling without rancor. In the north, the Fulani rules over the Hausa, Hausa still remains the official language while Islam is the adopted religion and culture. Same as Ilorin, Fulani rules, Yoruba is spoken language and Islam is adopted religion and emir sleeps well at night. cool
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by omoiyamayor(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Honesty007:
Iwould rather name im peoples republic of Yorunia because that name oduduwa is just too odd and local.
news of disintegration are not new any longer so everyone is ready.
well if edo or warri are now willing to join or are not part of the new country,no problem.
YORUNIA Loading.......
I have tried to find meaning to Yoruba but it has nothing to with us,I think Yoruba is just a nickname but the sad thing is we use our nickname more that our original.reciting state of osun anthem composed by our great fathers to realise Yoruba was not even mentioned,we are called omo odua.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by Honesty007(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
omoiyamayor:
I have tried to find meaning to Yoruba but it has nothing to with us,I think Yoruba is just a nickname but the sad thing is we use our nickname more that our original.reciting state of osun anthem composed by our great fathers to realise Yoruba was not even mentioned,we are called omo odua.
lets just get a new name for our new country and not an attitudinal name characterizing tie good of yoruba.
Yorunia all the way.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by kingzizzy: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2017
michelz:

How can they talk about secession? These are the same people who till today still think Ojukwu was a fool to attempt secession. Oduduwa Republic is just a pipe dream Yorubas try to raise up from time to time to cheer themslves up from the realisation that the Gambari Lords will never let them have true federalism.
Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by Zopheriel: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Oduduwa Republic does not include Edo state, though we gave historic ties with the Binis, except they wish to go with us, Most of Kwara and part of Kogi certainly, and the Itshekiris in the Kingdom of Warri are the ones that are Yorubas and parts of Oduduwa Republic, not the entirety of Delta state. Let the Itsekiri people themselves tell you who they are, the fact that they've been influenced by surrounding cultures does not make them less sons of Oduduwa and part of our nation, of course if they wish to go with Niger Delta, they're free to do so but they're already part of us in our common goal for independence of Oduduwa Republic.

Long live Oduduwa Republic!

Re: Have You Seen The Map Of The Proposed ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, If Nigeria Break Up? by GMbuharii: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Coneheads grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.