Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" (24397 Views)

Denrele, Toyin Aimakhu At The Lagos Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by OBAGADAFFI: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Say hi to your Brothers and father smiley

grin Nice reply.

I have learnt to avoid lots of them.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by dacovajnr: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abi Eleribu ni Eleyi ni? angryWho is Talking about Egbegbe here undecided See this BOSI(Beneficiary Of Stolen Items) sef dey talk undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by shamecurls(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i watched it and can tell that TBOSS enjoyed the fingering....

Take a bottle of Goldberg on my bill!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by atuanso84: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
many of you women talk too much for people who have a lot of learning to do. primitive subconscious behaviour exist among primates.

there behaviour that are in themselves "mating call".

many of you women in the day and age display behaviour of a female in heat to which the male pick up on this pheremons.

its not about verbal consention only.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by femi4: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
All Nigerian men are potential rapists tbh
Including your father

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
how many times have you been raped?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by economania(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
When u go against God rules and regulations, indulging in moral relegation rubbish show that has no economy importance rather than animalistic or animalization fashion of civilization effect. Bird of a feather flock together.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Will do smiley
wink Good Girl smiley
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes a lady No mean Yes
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by evexx1(f): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toyin thank you.

Kemen got what he deserved, at least now he will learn to have control by force.
Some Nigerian men are absolute dogs. *pukes*
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by joanana(f): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toyin abeg shut up if you dont know what to say. TBoss or whatever her name is a b,i,t,ch!!!!!!!! Wetin carry you go the guy bed. Trouble dey e own yanga go wake am . you see all the beds wey empty for that house na my guy Kemen bed u go sleep wetin u think say the guy go do , make u na beigin pray. She gave him the red abi na green light and the dude didnt so anything. I have watched the video a many times and the guy didnt do anything.

I know she reported to Big brother and that stu.pid big brother sef no try at oooo . This is pure injustice. The babe just tarnish the guy image!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by evexx1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
wizzywisdom:
Sometimes a lady No mean Yes

You just sat in your cage and assumed that?
Your backward mentality is the reason you are not rich till now. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
must u display ur stupidity here....

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

He is right....You have said No before and didnt mean it. Stop pretending grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by MightySirKay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Including The Dead, Alive And Unborn Men In Your Generation Abi?

Even You Husband And Male Kids Are Potential Rapists, Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
She is right tho, but she forgot to tell Big brother to create awareness for ladies who love to date men who STEAL upandan...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Mattex001(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
But seriously when a lady says no she's unsure.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by mustybaba55(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
KEMEN AS JEOPARDIZE HIS IMAGE BECAUSE NOTHING FOR ASKING CALL TT UNDER WOMEN, GOD CREATED MEN AND JOIN US WITH DEMON WE CANNOT RUN OR DO WITHOUT THEM (CALL WOMEN)
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by evexx1(f): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

He is right....You have said No before and didnt mean it. Stop pretending grin

I'm not your regular Nigerian girl. My no means NO.

For example, if we were dating and you wanted to hit it and I said no and you kept trying to eat it- I'd pick the nearest bottle and gladly use it on your head. smiley
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by mustybaba55(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
KEMEN AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE INCIDENT
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
What a minute! You mean this lady is now calling on parents to please raise "better men"? Was she sleeping when her ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe was caught stealing? She ought to have come out then to implore parents to raise children who will not turn out to be thieves and rogues like her ex-lover! Yeyebrite!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by CCDav1: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
Toyin Aimakhu has asked Nig Brother Naija to use Kemen's incident to create awareness against such offences.Kemen was disqualified after handling fellow housemate TBoss while she slept..Toyin wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVUGezh4nH/?taken-by=toyin_abraham&hl=en

I want to urge Big Brother Naija to use #Kemen 's, incident to educate about serial offenses. Our men must learn that no means no. Don't imagine a consent you are not given. Don't claim she' s leading you on when you are the one that is on. A lady owns her body, she has the right to it, she has the power to give it or not. Don't force yourself on the next woman. Please parents, let's raise better men who will be protectors of women not aggressor. Let's do more to protect women, they make the world better place.
@bigbrothernaija2017 @bbbmedia
#TOYINABRAHAM #TOYINTITANS #WomenSupportingWomen

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/our-men-must-learn-that-no-means-no.html

See wetin konji and lack of self control has caused this kesem guy now..That you carry bears,handsome,get six packs doesn't make you attractive to every woman..
Imagine; trying to satisfy five minutes of pleasure has him his integrity if he had one before self and drag his name to the mud..

Moral: Please let's forget the actor but learn from his actions cause many of us here in one way other the other though in secret are also loosing life time changing opportunity just to satisfy our five minutes urge and pleasure that won't add any value to our life's...
My people, Let not erection,Aurose control your direction and actions in life..Obong Eyewam

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

I'm not your regular Nigerian girl. My no means NO.

For example, if we were dating and you wanted to hit it and I said no and you kept trying to eat it- I'd pick the nearest bottle and gladly use it on your head. smiley

So you are irregular? Ok o.

@Bolded. I am not your regular Nigerian man that will directly try to penetrate without changing the atmosphere to fit in and change your mood to the extent you will beg for sex grin

This girl has been dating fuckboys all these while grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by temmydee181(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
wat eez diz 1 sayin
Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by tmgold007(f): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toyin i support ur speech
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by CCDav1: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
Toyin Aimakhu has asked Nig Brother Naija to use Kemen's incident to create awareness against such offences.Kemen was disqualified after handling fellow housemate TBoss while she slept..Toyin wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVUGezh4nH/?taken-by=toyin_abraham&hl=en

I want to urge Big Brother Naija to use #Kemen 's, incident to educate about serial offenses. Our men must learn that no means no. Don't imagine a consent you are not given. Don't claim she' s leading you on when you are the one that is on. A lady owns her body, she has the right to it, she has the power to give it or not. Don't force yourself on the next woman. Please parents, let's raise better men who will be protectors of women not aggressor. Let's do more to protect women, they make the world better place.
@bigbrothernaija2017 @bbbmedia
#TOYINABRAHAM #TOYINTITANS #WomenSupportingWomen

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/our-men-must-learn-that-no-means-no.html

See wetin konji and lack of self control has caused this kesem guy now..That you carry bears,handsome,get six packs doesn't make you attractive to every woman..
Imagine; what trying to satisfy five minutes of pleasure has cause him!His reputation, his integrity if he had one before self and drag his name to the mud..

Moral: Please let's forget the actor but learn from his actions cause many of us here in one way other the other though in secret are also loosing life time changing opportunities just to satisfy our five minutes urge and pleasure that won't add any value to our life's...
My people, Let not erection,Aurose control your direction and actions in life..Obong Eyewam

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by pacesetter247(f): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Such a hard time for Kemen.

Are you struggling with depression or you know someone who is in a depressed state especially a teenager? For help on how to deal with depression: kindly click here: http://www.topteensclub.com/dealing-teen-depression/
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by seangy4konji: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
This dumb girl just wake up abi

Hoeloshi...i am sure she does not know what we are even talking about here...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

lol....the Truth is bitter....and u said I wasn't rich?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by bumi10(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
holy mother

we greet u ooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
PetrePan:
.No be him fault..na him name cause am...kemen wan pour semen
He wanted to Rhyme his name .
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by arowstev2000: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Seun Egbegbe sister Toyin is giving advise oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido - I Miss My Bed As He Fly Private Jet Back To Nigeria / Bovi's 30th Birthday Message To His Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma: Fan Slams Him / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.