Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" (24400 Views)

Denrele, Toyin Aimakhu At The Lagos Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by 9cbaby(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
But tboss was enjoying it so I don't know why people are taking paracetamol for another man's headach.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Neesha(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Say hi to your Brothers and father smiley
Lol OK, this is funny

But she is right
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Neesha:

Lol OK, this is funny

But she is right

What is right? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Neesha(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

What is right? undecided
Every male is a potential rapist!!!!!!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Neesha:

Is your brother or dad close to you? grin

Organize a family meeting and invite your village elderly men with your father and brothers included and stand in their midst and yell "All of you are rapists" grin

Thank me later
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by MizAijay(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aunty Toyin just had to lend a voice to the matter. You are all up in our faces ma'am. Trying so hard to remain relevant. Try and engage in some quiet charity work or something rather than always trying to be in the news by all means.
Thanks.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by adecares(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Toyin pls, I respect u so much, just go and sit down and hold ur lips on this one ok. thank you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by tk4rd: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
YES MEANS YES..
NO MEANS NO..
SILENCE MEANS ANYTHING..
The lady in question was silent
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by chomaloo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
feminist. women always playing the victim
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by evexx1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Hmmm this ur profile doesn't look real, there's lots of male claiming ladies on Nland!!!

You're a Mumu. I am evegran my account got hacked and deleted. Assume whatever you like.

Who is trying to dupe a poor soul like you? It's funny the poorest guys make the loudest noise. Pass please, you're smelling like a shoe maker.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Neesha(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Is your brother or dad close to you? grin

Organize a family meeting and invite your village elderly men with your father and brothers included and stand in their midst and yell "All of you are rapists" grin

Thank me later
OK?? You don't get the point still.....

Potential' is the word....
Buh u a guy, so nvm!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by ebonyjummy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Sister Toyin, kini moral justification teni lati so oro te so yi??
lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Neesha:

OK?? You don't get the point still.....

Potential' is the word....
Buh u a guy, so nvm!!

I understand what potential means. Every lady is also a potential who're going by your philosophy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Pray(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Which Toyin, Egbegbe wife?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Danhumprey: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

I have been a busy man..but I do most of my business online..reason why I have time for NL smiley
No wahala na.

my regards to her and family. smiley

even though she doesn't know me.

I just saw her picture for the first time ever and I must say you have really got sharp eyes! shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
All Nigerian men are potential rapists tbh
which depends on ur mode of dressing.if u dress anyow,u get the prick anyow
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

I'm not your regular Nigerian girl. My no means NO.

For example, if we were dating and you wanted to hit it and I said no and you kept trying to eat it- I'd pick the nearest bottle and gladly use it on your head. smiley
na lie,all na wash
one big boi with enof dough wan log inside ur domain,u go knack bottle for im head,u zef go look face,u go commot all security code comot make d guy login sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Danhumprey: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Neesha:

Same way we can say EVERY female is a potential hoe?

Agree?

Fair deal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Jyde89: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:

DIDIRIN in capital
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by evexx1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gbemishile1:

na lie,all na wash
one big boi with enof dough wan log inside ur domain,u go knack bottle for im head,u zef go look face,u go commot all security code comot make d guy login sharp sharp

Is that how easy your sisters are? Sorry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Danhumprey:
No wahala na.

my regards to her and family. smiley

even though she doesn't know me.

I just saw her picture for the first time ever and I must say you have really got sharp eyes! shocked

Where you see her pishure? shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by yungeez(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
ur papa too?... m so sorry dear, it must av rili been hard for u
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by harbarzzy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
You sabi say No?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Danhumprey: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
xynerise:

Where you see her pishure? shocked
You want make i tell you?

you go wait till you grow grey hair. undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by xynerise: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Danhumprey:
You want make i tell you?

you go wait till you grow grey hair. undecided
Antelope grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Danhumprey: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
.....grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Izen: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Am sure Toyin did not watch the video and if she did, she definitely can't read body language.

What No meant No

Tboss outrightly knew what Kemen was doing and was turned on to the extent that she positioned for Kemen and Kemen continued.

How can a lady who turned around during the action claim she never knew something was inside her pants!

Now I believe some people don't even know if they have a snake in there womb as anything can crawl into it while sleeping

Pointers- Same positioned she assumed when Miyonse did same.

I'm sure you missed where kemen stopped the minute she woke up abi or you just have selective memory.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by shamecurls(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Izen:

I'm sure you missed where kemen stopped the minute she woke up abi or you just have selective memory.

Hello! You shot yourself in the leg! she woke up and did not complain and still told Biggy she never knew?

Hello! She set to position enjoying the fun and Kemen continued befor the camera went off
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Izen: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! You shot yourself in the leg! she woke up and did not complain and still told Biggy she never knew?

Hello! She set to position enjoying the fun and Kemen continued befor the camera went off

Unlike most people, I don't twist the truth to fit my narrative. That she woke up is not proof enough that she enjoyed it. I mean, did anyone see her smiling? She didn't even turn to face him but backed him. Please don't assume the light in the house is as bright as what you saw in the video. Those are night vision cameras. When you sleep and wake up, do you meet yourself in the same position? Maybe I'm talking like this because I'm a deep sleeper. I can eat a whole meal while asleep. I may wake up but if someone doesn't explain to me what really happened when I'm fully awake, I may not be able to comprehend fully what happened while I was unconscious. And also, don't forget she was tipsy before she slept. You may see all the proof and benefits of doubt and still stick to your conclusions. However, please only Tboss and Tboss alone can say if she enjoyed it or not. We are not her body. And we don't know how she reacts to pleasure.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
What is wrong with this classless Illiterate? Who requested her opinion here? Ode,trying to give what she has not ! If you feel like telling a story,tell us about Seun Egbegbe.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by Tidamsel: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
Toyin Aimakhu has asked Nig Brother Naija to use Kemen's incident to create awareness against such offences.Kemen was disqualified after handling fellow housemate TBoss while she slept..Toyin wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVUGezh4nH/?taken-by=toyin_abraham&hl=en

I want to urge Big Brother Naija to use #Kemen 's, incident to educate about serial offenses. Our men must learn that no means no. Don't imagine a consent you are not given. Don't claim she' s leading you on when you are the one that is on. A lady owns her body, she has the right to it, she has the power to give it or not. Don't force yourself on the next woman. Please parents, let's raise better men who will be protectors of women not aggressor. Let's do more to protect women, they make the world better place.
@bigbrothernaija2017 @bbbmedia
#TOYINABRAHAM #TOYINTITANS #WomenSupportingWomen

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/our-men-must-learn-that-no-means-no.html

Ur name soundz 4uny
Wotz d latest grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" by rajioladapo: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Did you just say that.........?

Kinda seems you have been a victim of one before.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja / Flavour Signs As Life Beer Ambassador (photos) / Beautiful Kaffy & Her Cute Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.