Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Top 10 Circumstances Married Women Utilise To Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Circumstances Married Women Utilise To Cheat (569 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Circumstances Married Women Utilise To Cheat by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
1) Through their friends

It is well known that many women who are cheating on their husbands also have one or two close friends doing the same. Infact some of them are hooked up by their friends at parties, usually the ones that hold in another state different from their place of domicile. They get to have no strings attached flings.

2) At work with the boss/colleagues

This is becoming very rampant these days. Some of these women have been sleeping with their bosses/co-workers before they got married and conveniently continue this without the husband ever suspecting.

3) During parties in another state

I have sorta discussed this in the first point

4) NYSC

We all know that married women, especially the newly married ones take off their rings in camp in preparation for some extracurricular sex. I rememeber in my camp back then, a lady was caught by soldiers with a guy in a toilet and on checking her documentations she was discovered to be married, I think she was expelled from camp.

5) When they travel abroad alone

This one happened to a very close cousin of mine and it has been found to happen a lot in situations whereby couples stay in different countries. Neither of the parties are usually suspicious as they only get to see for a few weeks in a year and all escapades are perfectly concealed.

6) When they travel for job interviews

If you love yourself and your wife is travelling for a job interview, ensure you travel with her or make sure she stays with any relative you know in the state. Ladies are usually called for evening hook-ups in hotels after some interviews, especially private jobs by the Ogas and promiscous married women usually ensure they utilize this opportunity to get an extra D.

7) At locations for the ones involved in acting

This one is self explanatory, we all know the kind of lifestyle these our actresses live.

9) With the neighbours

Many stay at housewives whose husbands work outside the state or country often get close to some charismatic male neighbours or their husband's friends who gives them TLC as they wish.

10) With the Pastor/Choirmaster

This is the most coded opportunity unfaithful women utilise. You should be wary when your wife gets too spiritual especially if its unusual. Women are naturally more religious than men but they also tend to fall in love with the preacher easily cos they hear his voice everyday and tend to develop some affection. They even want their husbands to be like the pastor, forgetting that he is a mortal being like them. This is why they often don't decline when the pastor makes advances at them. Talking bout the ''holy D''.

Add yours, the floor is open!
Re: Top 10 Circumstances Married Women Utilise To Cheat by eezeribe(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
You can't see this kind of topic in China where they are busy with creating new technologies.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Circumstances Married Women Utilise To Cheat by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
You can't see this kind of topic in China where they are busy with creating new technologies.
Do you live in China? Can you read chinese??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Father in the village Called With USA Number For April Fool / One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story / Power Of Web Design,learn Our Web Design Training And Developnment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.