Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) (63499 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by originalKsp(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
His business...his problem
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by yemmight(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Even if the phone is 1phone 20, no sane human being will behave that way. Anyway you can do anyhow with your money but remember some people have not eaten since yesterday. That phone will feed them for months. God that created you and also created them.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by rawpadgin(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
n
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by bsideboii(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
I just love the way the camera captured the dripping wine.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by mespusinglez(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
PapiNigga:
Recession to this guy means reloaded as he wasn't even bothered about the outcome of his action.

But others are though, read their reactions below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/in-this-recession-see-what-this-guy-did.html?m=1
if I get Money Eh
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by ItzWonderz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmm,,baba God,,its me,,dont"t hang up
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
I use Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7+... they are waterproofs...I do swim with them...I dropped the Samsung inside water for 5 minutes and nothing happened to it...

Not everybody that use big phones should be termed "G" boy...

When you work hard,you buy what you like
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by henribj(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Too much blessings, God don't pass me by

Some ITK will start hating saying it's stupidity, oya wiseman, try make money make we see

confam talk... the guy wey get the money no get two head.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Yteflon(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
ordinary iphone 7?? poverty mentality
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
So what's the big deal? Waterproof phones have been around for like 3-4 yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by jrusky(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Too much blessings, God don't pass me by

Some ITK will start hating saying it's stupidity, oya wiseman, try make money make we see

Please for goodness sake change your mentality before your mentality change to a mental man. So is that how Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga behave or show off stupidity Bro what that guy did was a real sign of empty barrel making noise Its not funny, it make no sense and its not attractive and do you know what? If you profile that guy very well you will find out his mother might be selling pepper or roasting corn or plantain by the road side trust me I have met loads of them in so many occasions.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
you don smoke Okene weed before?
DONSMITH123:
okene weed at work
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yteflon:
ordinary iphone 7?? poverty mentality

which one you de use?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Finest007: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
what type of belle is that?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by cupidhero(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Make thunder fire the OP and the mod that pushed this topic to FP. Be like una dey village dey hustle...wetin special about this pic. Normal shit like dis idiots go dey trip.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
IPhone 7 is super great shaaa...
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Adaowerri111: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
jrusky:

Please for goodness sake change your mentality before your mentality change to a mental man. So is that how Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga behave or show off stupidity Bro what that guy did was a real sign of empty barrel making noise Its not funny, it make no sense and its not attractive and do you know what? If you profile that guy very well you will find out his mother might be selling pepper or roasting corn or plantain by the road side trust me I have met loads of them in so many occasions.

Comparing a young boy with oldies?? When the guy get to such stage he will adjust, you can instead compare him with matweather, hushpoppi, davido, he is still young and he should pass through these, when he is old he wouldn't have time for this
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Jennychris(f): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
dee02:

A lot of fools on here dont know, so thanks for enlightening them! grin

I guess u re one of them that just got enlightened [quote author=dee02 post=543
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by HardMirror(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lilimax:
Abeg which make of phone be that? Nokia abi na Turaya? undecided Btw, see that lady pot belle embarassed
Na stylish advert from the club. No mind them

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by zomby(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
NOBODY WHO EARNS MONEY LEGITIMATELY ACTS LIKE THIS ANYWAY...

Don't blame the big f00l, blame the s1lly girl for entertaining rubbish...I heard with an iPhone you can hook up with most girls in Nigeria.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by texazzpete(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
This razz Benin club sha.

These people are crass enough not to know that the more they do these stunts (washing hands with champagne, 'baptising' with expensive spirits and now this), the more they cheapen the place.

But they never learn.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by gaventa: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
icemann:
Don't be fooled, The phone is water proof.
its water resistant not water proof. Moreso, this is Ethanol not Water.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by lardeipo(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
effect of alcohol
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by olakunlea1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Moti ri!
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by dee02(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jennychris:

I guess u re one of them that just got enlightened [quote author=dee02 post=543

No not at all, ask your father, the head of the fools, he has the roll call with him, there you will find your name, his name and others like you!
Fu..cking heifer!
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Jakama90(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
Your business... Flaunt it if you have it.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by kateskitty(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just because God blesses you with plenty, that doesn't mean you should now waste it because it's yours.
Who told you God gave you something or gave you an opportunity to have something you should now throw it away.
If he didn't give you now you will cry witches and wizards are after you. Sad embarassed
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by TheAziz: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
Have you heard about Floyd Mayweather? he's done worse

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by dee02(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
gaventa:
its water resistant not water proof. Moreso, this is Ethanol not Water.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/how-waterproof-iphone-7-put-8843548
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
emeh007:
you don smoke Okene weed before?

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Toppie2(f): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
The picture quality is dope!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.