Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) (63497 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Kylce042(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ain't IP7 next pils!.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
What did OP tell us that the name of the club is?

The genuineness of his membership is not in doubt
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by hahn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Danty37:

what have u produce

It is "what have you produced"

And there you have it. I just produced a perfect sentence and you have been educated

You can pm me to buy your own copy of "how to spell and construct basic sentences"

smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by julietene(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's Samsung
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by julietene(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
That's Samsung...its water resistant
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
julietene:
That's Samsung...its water resistant
Correct. smiley
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
hahn:

It is "what have you produced"

And there you have it. I just produced a perfect sentence and you have been educated

You can pm me to buy your own copy of "how to spell and construct basic sentences"

smiley
thank you.... I want to buy... Bubble head
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by cardoctor(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Made in china iphone7.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by hahn(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Danty37:

thank you.... I want to buy... Bubble head

I will give you for free. You na my guy #teambubblehead smiley
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by martineverest(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2017
ollah1:

There's nothing great about the picture. A 5 yr old Sony Xperia Z would do just that.

jealousy will not kill some people
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2017
martineverest:
jealousy will not kill some people

How?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 08, 2017
hahn:

I will give you for free. You na my guy #teambubblehead smiley
lolz.... U tried... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by dan1nice: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
i know this guy in Benin ohhh its my bross friend the guy they hot for benin ohhh
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Sucexpbojc(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
wetin concern me undecidedwetin concern me
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Sucexpbojc(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
if him like make him pour am acid
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by amiibaby(f): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol
Tedassie:

U and this ur signature commentary
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Iamchepy:
Correct. smiley
morning boss.. Long time. Just sent u a PM

i want to relocate to it place to learn from u.. Pls
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Foxyn:

Long time bro
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Foxyn:

What's your WhatsApp contact?
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Iamchepy:

What's your WhatsApp contact?
I'm not on whatsapp boss. Pls let's chat via mail. I sent u a PM
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Foxyn:
I'm not on whatsapp boss. Pls let's chat via mail. I sent u a PM
It's gonna be difficult to chat via mail, I'm often too busy to check my mails these days
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Iamchepy:
It's gonna be difficult to chat via mail, I'm often too busy to check my mails these days
alryt boss, will get bk to u when am on whatsapp
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Iamchepy:
Long time bro
boss you can now have me on whatsapp. here's my no --->

0*8*0*2*9*37*1*2*6*7

thanks
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
BankManager:
NOBODY WHO EARNS MONEY LEGITIMATELY ACTS LIKE THIS ANYWAY...
That's your theory but it's not true. There still some persons that act this way too even if they worked hard for their income

1 Like

Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Foxyn:
boss you can now have me on whatsapp. here's my no --->

0*8*0*2*9*37*1*2*6*7

thanks
Just got it now
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Iamchepy:
Just got it now
aite boss, waiting for ur msg
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2017
Iamchepy:

Just got it now
1 month just passed.. still waiting for you to message me on whatsapp
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Iamchepy: 8:47pm On May 22, 2017
Foxyn:
1 month just passed.. still waiting for you to message me on whatsapp
Hey man, I've been very busy and I'm so sorry you haven't heard from me.
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by Godzlove8(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
ml
Re: Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) by eflintsone(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2017
yahoo boys and der senseless ways of life ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Tiktok Bans ‘legging Legs’ Trend Amid Concerns Over Body Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.