Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) (61590 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by yteds: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
johnwiller50:
welcome home
I dey laff you... you know her? see your head
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by megareal: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

He is back but will not be shown. Neither will he be in any media tour

What a blow. SMH for the guy. Guess he will be asking himself; was it worth it?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Whilst the girl is sleeping?

@op
Uriel baby'm kiss
LB alert

oya coman beat me,i dey aus
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere.
Everybody abusing kemen

Welcome back uriel, I'll miss your diary drama, big ass and YOH MAN

#YOLO
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Uriel, welcome back home!
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
megareal:

What a blow. SMH for the guy. Guess he will be asking himself; was it worth it?

The destruction of a man starts when the can't control himself (mouth, actions and dick)
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by LeeMason(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
The female Didier Drogba...the 2nd pic says it all
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by PenisCaP: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Im proud of u my sister... u represented well
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
i need to take it to twitter and start the trend #WhatKemenDid
SECONDED

#YOLO
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
NEW WORD 'KEMEN' Kemen /kaemĂȘn/ verb, noun 'Unlawful fingering of kpekus without agreement' Example: pls don't kemen me . :...:That guy kemend the little girl :...stop kemening me . :..kemening someone is a crime punishable by law . ....:Are you a kemenist? ....: I am a kemen victim ....: there's an increase in the number of reported kemens. Report any such incident to the proper authorities or Big Brother.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by megareal: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

The destruction of a man starts when the can't control himself (mouth, actions and dick)

That's true but I wish everyone would also examine TBoss' action prior to this. She was leading the guy on (naked massage, bared breast and on the said night, she even woke up, saw his hands on her kitty and simply turned. No annoyance whatsoever. Next day, no protest until Biggie called her) Guy must have thought she was playing hard to get and was just testing her limit.

I'm not excusing Kemen's actions (it was low even for him,) but I am of the opinion that when you say no, biko switch off all green lights and let the guy/girl understand that No is No.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

But we are blowing it out of proportion

Doesn't make it right.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
megareal:

That's true but I wish everyone would also examine TBoss' action prior to this. She was leading the guy on (naked massage, bared breast and on the said night, she even woke up, saw his hands on her kitty and simply turned. No annoyance whatsoever. Next day, no protest until Biggie called her) Guy must have thought she was playing hard to get and was just testing her limit.

I'm not excusing Kemen's actions (it was low even for him,) but I am of the opinion that when you say no, biko switch off all green lights and let the guy/girl understand that No is No.

Seems you are the only intelligent lady so far...the only person who have spoken the truth
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by asumo12: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

But we are blowing it out of proportion

Blowing it like popcorn
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by josite: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
shameless film,shameless drama,shameless people.very repulsive.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
okonja:

Seriously, you need to stop this now.,

Lalasticlala,..no video on this link but she would not stop posting this link undecided
am not a she... and there's video maybe ur browser
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not ready to quote 3 or 4 guys,but stop acting like a pervert,ladies sleep in my crib for days and I don't touch them.stop saying all guys in Naija act same way...........to me ,you actually don't force things on urself!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Vanessa88(f): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
You sure disappointed me Uriel ....
Was actually waiting/anticipating for the famous faint and ambulance you promised us

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
maxisaso:
am not a she... and there's video maybe ur browser

Stop deceiving people. I was on my laptop few hours ago, Now I'm on my office desktop and still the same. STOP SPAMMING Nairaland. Super mods(Lalasticlala), come n do your job please. cool

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by RealSleek(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Not ready to quote 3 or 4 guys,but stop acting like a pervert,ladies sleep in my crib for days and I don't touch them.stop saying all guys in Naija act same way...........to me ,you actually don't force things on urself!!!!!!!

you mean ladies you are not attracted to

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Real talk,ama fvck the shitt outta her
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
okonja:

Stop deceiving people. I was on my laptop few hours ago, Now I'm on my office desktop and still the same. STOP SPAMMING Nairaland. Super mods(Lalasticlala), come n do your job please. cool
so when u click the link, are u seeing a blank page or what? cus i need to know, my browser is showing the youtube video in a frame on the page...
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
maxisaso:
so when u click the link, are u seeing a blank page or what? cus i need to know, my browser is showing the youtube video in a frame on the page...

Check the images I attached both in the morning and now...They are both blank
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
you be impotent ni?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
My crush.She go unzip up tonite with the lucky guy after she do control her libido inside bbn house.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by sirusX(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
lalasticlala: kemen, onnoghen, linda ikeji, snake, suleman
You forget Tonto? cheesy
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
I weep for Kemen. I don't think Payport is fair with the punishment being meted out to him. Kemen was very entertaining when he was in the Big brother's house so this isn't the best way to pay him back despite his ill action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.