Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) (61587 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
brandmix:

Gay alert
*runs out*
stupid u,must u straff every lady that sleeps on same bed with you?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Love Machine:
you be impotent ni?
yes nau,just like you
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
RealSleek:

you mean ladies you are not attracted to
ladies are over attracted to me but at thesame time I can choose not to touch a lady,it's called self control
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Crowny11(f): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

Bro I have been saying this exact thing but Nigerians are dumb. They will say you are supporting his actions (like he wanted to rape Tboss)

I no go lie... During my university days whenever a babe spends the night at my place (for the first time) I dey alway try touch body maybe she go succumb.... You Sabi that level Na wink

hmmmmmm me self sabi wella

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by brandmix: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
stupid u,must u straff every lady that sleeps on same bed with you?
Dude

Relax

Em brace your destiny.

Your either gay, ugly as Bleep, or so deep into the friend zone for you to sleep on the same bed with a girl you are attracted to without making moves.

The biggest respect you can give such a person is to sleep on the couch or a different room.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did. But he shouldn't have touched her like dat...public now[color=#000099][/color]

But we are blowing it out of proportion
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
brandmix:

Dude

Relax

Em brace your destiny.

Your either gay, ugly as Bleep, or so deep into the friend zone for you to sleep on the same bed with a girl you are attracted to without making moves.

The biggest respect you can give such a person is to sleep on the couch or a different room.

Thats why you are a big fool and close to a pervert,I guess that's thesame way u r attracted to your wife and you straff her every day....Do me a favour,paste ur pic on here and I will do same....stupid male with goat origin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by brandmix: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Thats why you are a big fool and close to a pervert,I guess that's thesame way u r attracted to your wife and you straff her every day....Do me a favour,paste ur pic on here and I will do same....stupid male with goat origin
Hahahahaha

Dude!!!!!! Come on!!

Quit acting like a pussy.

Why are you soo pained?? You sound deprived cry

Try wanking off...it's scientifically proven to prevent depression undecided
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
brandmix:

Hahahahaha

Dude!!!!!! Come on!!

Quit acting like a pussy
i should be the one saying that to you.....most of you can't go a week without sex...ewu....
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by bluice2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
wait, was kemen abandoned?

They put him aboard a container ship. So that's another couple of weeks before his arrival here.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Dexema(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vanessa88:

Whichever way, She promised us dramatic eviction..
Sorry then, maybe she was too shocked to remember her promise.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Vanessa88(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dexema:

Sorry then, maybe she was too shocked to remember her promise.
She owed us that last drama

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by 1000LIKES(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Whilst the girl is sleeping?kiss
No.... While she is "wakeing" ? Mstcheeeww...
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by topsam1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
ofemigeorge:
I have seen the exert thing kemen did to tboss happen in big brother South Africa, we're by it was a lady seriously touching this sleeping drunk guy in bed, at night. No matter how much the guy tried to push her away she kept coming.. ...dem no call for sexual harassment then ooo.
Or may tboss is among the management for bbnaija.

Read your statement again...and point out your mistakes...but if na person do am for your sister without her consent, una go dey para....
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Dexema(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vanessa88:

She owed us that last drama
Hahahha! I think we need to kidnap Uriel just for her to give you what you want. Whayasay?

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ayodele1060(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tazdroid:
Wehcome, no light due to maintenance by IKEDC, I hope you have power bank and hand fan?
omo alimosho how r u
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
topsam1:

Read your statement again...and point out your mistakes...but if na person do am for your sister without her consent, una go dey para....
If Na girl wey you dey bed with put hand for you dic*k Wen you dey sleep, will you carry out all those drama that will make her to be disqualified?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Bro I have been saying this exact thing but Nigerians are dumb. They will say you are supporting his actions (like he wanted to rape Tboss)

I no go lie... During my university days whenever a babe spends the night at my place (for the first time) I dey alway try touch body maybe she go succumb.... You Sabi that level Na wink

Sleeping over at ur place is "implied consent". Did T-BOSS go to Kemen's crib to spend the night? He was stupid and desperate. His desperation made him "buy" T-Boss' boobs for 25 million.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2017
1bkaye:
Whilst the girl is sleeping?

@op
Uriel baby'm kiss
whilst sleeping, if u r a real guy wey don try him luck wella, u will know,... I don't support rape but if that's what you guys term rape den, I gve up.. What's even d essence of the show sef, it's meant to drive guys crazy while dey don't even get a bj
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Caseless: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

if you did such thing, speak for yourself. That's low of anyone mehn.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Wait! where is Kemen?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Dicksonpal:
whilst sleeping, if u r a real guy wey don try him luck wella, u will know,... I don't support rape but if that's what you guys term rape den, I gve up.. What's even d essence of the show sef, it's meant to drive guys crazy while dey don't even get a bj
Pervert/rapey guy spotted
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Caseless:
if you did such thing, speak for yourself. That's low of anyone mehn.

Very low.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Caseless: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2017
N1one:

Very low.
imagine. If babe frown face sef , no matter how hard I am , I will go down and suspend the session. It's supposed to be consensual . How I go de grope babe while she's asleep?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Caseless:
imagine. If babe frown face sef , no matter how hard I am , I will go down and suspend the session. It's supposed to be consensual . How I go de grope babe while she's asleep?

Ayam not understanding. Who grope wey dey asleep angry

That's a crime..
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Caseless: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
N1one:

Ayam not understanding. Who grope wey dey asleep angry

That's a crime..
Na for big brother naija show
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Caseless:
Na for big brother naija show

Ahhh.. okay.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by wirinet(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Expl0rers:

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

You mean you guys would sneak up on a sleeping girl in the dead of the night and stick your fingers up her private part to be sure whether the girl is into you or not. If the girl the declines it then shows the girl is not into you.

You guys are very lucky to be getting away with such abuse.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
1bkaye:
Pervert/rapey guy spotted
yes I raped Ur mom
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Vanessa88(f): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dexema:

Hahahha! I think we need to kidnap Uriel just for her to give you what you want. Whayasay?

Haha that would be going overboard, besides she has moved on
It pained me sha that she cat walked outta bbn

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2017
brandmix:

Hahahahaha

Dude!!!!!! Come on!!

Quit acting like a pussy.

Why are you soo pained?? You sound deprived cry

Try wanking off...it's scientifically proven to prevent depression undecided
That u do self-service doesn't mean normal humans will do same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.