Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) (61588 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

But we are blowing it out of proportion
1. Tboss was nt really awake, she was also a lil bit drunk from d party dey had dat night so she was very drowsy, she was nt really aware
2. kemen knew his intention was not clean, and he knew she was a lil bit drunk, so he wan take advantage of d situation, hence d tip toeing to her bed, and looking left nd right to make sure he wasn't watched
3. kemen has been warned several times and has been given two strikes for various offences, nd house rule says if u get 3 strikes u are disqualified, so dat was y he was evicted, not really for d offence but for the accumulation of various other offences
4. he was going to be evicted anyway, he had d lowest number of votes
5. he only has himself to blame, due to his lack of discipline, self control and common sense

Its a pity though, cos i kinda like d guy

4 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
The dude had big dreams,always talking about how he was going to partner with housemates in collaboration with his state Government to do something big.Akwa ibom is a state known for supporting their stars.
I hope he keeps his head up in the midst of this episode and not do something stupid.His dreams can still be realizable with a good PR.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jennychris:
Ada ugwuta
*Oguta
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
No immigration pics? grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
wait, was kemen abandoned?
dont mind Kemen.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ifyokwu(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

we all know this is Nigeria and is common expecially in university, but the fact remains that most girls hate that , like seriously is disgusting when u re with a guy and the only thing he is thinking is just to sleep with u whether u approve or not.dat is really disgusting .thank God BBN is advocating for dat so guys will know is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
will you like to be kemened by kemen the way he kemened tboss?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

bros you must have kemened a lot of babes
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by brandmix: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Not ready to quote 3 or 4 guys,but stop acting like a pervert,ladies sleep in my crib for days and I don't touch them.stop saying all guys in Naija act same way...........to me ,you actually don't force things on urself!!!!!!!
Gay alert
*runs out*

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by brandmix: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
ifyokwu:
we all know this is Nigeria and is common expecially in university, but the fact remains that most girls hate that , like seriously is disgusting when u re with a guy and the only thing he is thinking is just to sleep with u whether u approve or not.dat is really disgusting .thank God BBN is advocating for dat so guys will know is a crime.

Sorry WHY ARE YOU "WITH A GUY"

ALONE

BY 12am IN THE MORNING grin

Don't you have a bed in your house.

SMH

This singular behaviour of nigerian women is what separates white girls from black babes.

When a white girl says no, she bloody hell means no, but for most of our African babes......I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

Nigerians are stupid like I said. Too much nollywood movies can affect people's brain.

Just because you and your entire family are stupid does not give you the right to insult other Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
numericalguy:

Just because you and your entire family are stupid does not give you the right to insult other Nigerians.

Mynd44
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ifyokwu(f): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
brandmix:

ALONE

SMH

This singular behaviour of nigerian women is what separates white girls from black babes.

When a white girl says no, she bloody hell means no, but for most of our African babes......I rest my case.
is it only by 12 am u stay with girls around, there must be something wrong with u den, even people that have not seen white girls in real life are the ones always comparing dem with Nigerian girls.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by orizon(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

Bro I have been saying this exact thing but Nigerians are dumb. They will say you are supporting his actions (like he wanted to rape Tboss)

I no go lie... During my university days whenever a babe spends the night at my place (for the first time) I dey alway try touch body maybe she go succumb.... You Sabi that level Na wink

Oga tank God u said touch body,nt look around if d camera was watchin n den u go straight to d pussy wen ur nt a pervert n boss becus u hav been getting away wt it doesn't make t wright biko,ask adama Johnson in prison wat his offence was,just texting
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
orizon:

Oga tank God u said touch body,nt look around if d camera was watchin n den u go straight to d pussy wen ur nt a pervert n boss becus u hav been getting away wt it doesn't make t wright biko,ask adama Johnson in prison wat his offence was,just texting

You came to my house
Tool your bath and dressed up in your nightie in my presence
Slept on my bed to spend the night with me and you think you will sue me to court if I try to "touch" you?

Bro this is 2017 you know... Keep up with the law undecided
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by emeke042(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

He is in detention...with his dick hanged on the ceiling.
lolz, I swear u wicked die cheesy
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aww.. "Painted lady" is back. BBN mirror go miss you die

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

she is to blame. she was busy stringing a brother along
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by VitaminB12(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jennychris:
Ada ugwuta
its Oguta
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by orizon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

You came to my house
Tool your bath and dressed up in your nightie in my presence
Slept on my bed to spend the night with me and you think you will sue me to court if I try to "touch" you?

Bro this is 2017 you know... Keep up with the law undecided
Haba bros dats a diff scenario entirely,we all fail to acknowledge d word,consent, t wasn't consenual n pls don't gv me d crap story line DAT bbnija was full wt imoralities already, ik picture dis,u went to a club n saw a lady almost unclad n she decides to dance wt u,will u say bcus d club was an immoral facility gvs u d licence to have sex wt her or molest her

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Jennychris(f): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
VitaminB12:
its Oguta
NOTED
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
brandmix:

ALONE

SMH

Make una come see "mumu" for here oh. A Nigerian Dr was sentenced the other day in Canada over the same thing. During service one idiot was boasting how he drugged his girlfriend and slept with her since she was "forming", well no wahala, any guy wey try am with any girl wey i sabi, na boko-haram knife i go take cut him prick in 1/2. No is No, wether she is forming or not. If a girl wants it you will know.

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
New word 'kemen'

Kemen /kaemĂȘn/ verb,noun
-verb~somebody who have sexual contacts with you especially when you didn't give your consent

- noun~ the crime of having sexual contacts with someone without the persons consent

Synonyms: rape ,violate, abuse

Example: pls don't kemen me
:...:That guy kemend the little girl

:...stop kemening me
:..kemening someone is a crime punishable by law
....:Are you a kemenist?

....: I am a kemen victim

....: there's an increase in the number of reported kemens

Hope he's learnt his lessons
#bbnaija #kemen #evicted
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
he was onitshadoned, u dunno wat disqualification means abi

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Dexema(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vanessa88:
You sure disappointed me Uriel ....
Was actually waiting/anticipating for the famous faint and ambulance you promised us
Faint? Maybe, ambulance? Not happening, she's gonna be revived with a bucket of used soap water.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Vanessa88(f): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dexema:

Faint? Maybe, ambulance? Not happening, she's gonna be revived with a bucket of used soap water.
Whichever way, She promised us a dramatic eviction..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.