Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians (28449 Views)

Apapa Gridlock: FG Must Postpone The Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge – LASG / 5 Safety Tips You Shouldn’t Ignore When A Tanker Is Involved In An Accident / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Firefire(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
jerseyboy:
Abike Dabiri is an attention seeking alarmist

You dey mind the Yeye fowl.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by sweerychick(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
The question is, did president trump ban Nigerians from coming into the US So what the hell is abike dabiri talking about My uncle travelled to the US two days ago and yet no Hitches. Why is the woman raising unnecessary panic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by gurunlocker: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Many confused people in this government...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Micah360(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigeria politicians confusing us since 1960.. angry
Which do we adhere to now

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by DivneFavour(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
What is wrong with the officials of this government? Today one official will tell us one thing, tomorrow another one will tell us different thing. Always contradicting one another, no wonder everything is confused.

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by structurem(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
I commend Abike Dabiri for making that statement,if not, the ministry of Foreign Affairs wouldn't have made any statement on this issue. How many time have they spoken about xenophobic attacks in South Africa. If you failed to do your job appropriately, others will take up the responsibility. It is high time our leaders began to communicate effectively and efficiently to us.

7 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Deem: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some Nigerians always fail to tell the truth, that's why some would be refused entry.The man who claimed to have been deported should tell the whole world the lies he peddled at the point of entry

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by bart10: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abike is overzealous. She does not understand procedure. You can't afford to give your personal opinion at this level....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
It seems these people are not working together embarassed

4 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by ttmacoy: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Exactly and the way Nigerians jump on the panic bandwagon is alarming. People can read and research for thenselves to make up their mind rather than just jump on false news.

jerseyboy:

4 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by hucienda: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Directionless, uncoordinated, confused government! angry

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Confused set of confusionists.

Michael, David, Victor n co can travel
Abdul, mohamamed, usman n co can stay back or better still move to Saudi Arabia..
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is what happens in a country that has no President. Any one can just wake up after a very sexy night and issue a statement, because there is no President on seat to evaluate and review the memos before they get issued out to the Press.

Even Osinbanjo isnt respected enough to sign a Press Release before it goes out.

I ask again, nicely, Who on Earth is my President ?

Why is APC so disorganized ? I expected something better than PDP, but what I see in the Presidency, from the Health of the President, to jamboree by the Acting President, and an inner caucus called cabal, running the country like a zoo. This country, if we all want to be sincere is less organized than Primary One in a Public School.

Who is the President and Where is the President ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by DLuciano: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
this APC administration lack competence in information management. it is claim and counter claim all the time, this govt
is just a clown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by seguno2: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
jerseyboy:

......working in a CONFUSION riddled federal administration whose head has abandoned us for London.
No coordination whatsoever.
No wonder we have recession despite the trillions trillions budget of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

5 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by adaviriku4true: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mama Abike simply give advice to avoid confused new US forign policy. So i didn't see need of dominance as being displayed by d Hon. minister for forign affair. Anyway who ever is turned back can only blame himself for wasting his money and not that of mama Abike. A word is enough for d wise

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by seguno2: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Amebo1:
When will i be FTC on nairaland now? i know a day is coming like dat

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by drss(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
a govt dat contradict itself will collapse.

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
structurem:
[s]I commend Abike Dabiri for making that statement,if not, the ministry of Foreign Affairs wouldn't have made any statement on this issue. How many time have they spoken about xenophobic attacks in South Africa. If you failed to do your job appropriately, others will take up the responsibility. It is high time our leaders began to communicate effectively and efficiently to us.[/s]

Afonja...looking after her dummy of a sister who knows nothing about Foreign Affairs and International Relations. Not different from Kemi Adeosun...products of cronyism!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by free2blast(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Good one! Abike wanted to takeover the function
of the MFA Minister...

She should resign immediately
Go and collect her job na.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by free2blast(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonja...looking after are dummy of a sister who knows nothing about Foreign Affairs and International Relations. Not different from Kemi Adeosun...products of cronyism!
Igbo foaming from the mouth from the erosion ravage red mud region.
Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
free2blast:
Go and collect her job na.
I'll collect it under the incoming PDP administration in 2019

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by Zenithpeak(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abike Dabiri Erewa is absolutely correct and her words are in the best intrest of Nigerians.....

The minister is just protecting the polical intrest between Nigeria and United States. But Nigerians prefer soothing lies than hurting truth. cry

All the insults heaped on her is unnesessary

6 Likes

Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by jide219(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
olaskul:
Guy congrats abeg dey send me code too... 07057856119

I fit give d group na free ,u want am
Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by free2blast(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'll collect it under the incoming PDP administration in 2019
Lol....dream on, its free to dream.
Re: "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians by free2blast(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Zenithpeak:
Abike Dabiri Erewa is absolutely correct and her words are in the best intrest of Nigerians.....

The minister is just protecting the polical intrest between Nigeria and United States. But Nigerians prefer soothing lies than hurting truth. cry

All the insults heaped on her is unnesessary
Dont mind the bunch of Ignoramus dem. She was only giving an advise and anyone is free to take it or ignore but comprehension seems to be a problem for them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife / Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.