Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (20016 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
flexcool131:

This is the picture

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you shouldn't listen to gossip because there are lots of gossips about you.

Your face also reveals you hardly rest, when you have a chance to rest, you tend to find something to do.

When it is time for you to sleep at night, you hardly sleep well. You are always restless even in your sleep.

It's a good thing you have a restless soul because most charms hardly work on you and for you.

That's your nature. You have more energy than the average person and you know how to use it but unfortunately you are wasting these energies and nothing to show for it.

Most people that are lazy are intimidated by you.

You don't get tired, you are always looking for something to do.

You have this energy and your willingness to find work that needs to be done makes those persons look even lazier by comparison.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hebunn:
I await your response.

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you want to reap all the rewards of a new venture but you are only willing to invest part of yourself and resources into it.

You are afraid of loss and you don't want to scatter all your resources.

You have other things in your mind that also require a lot of money.

Don't go halfway or you won't have the desired result.

Wait until you're ready to go in all the way.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by thecommunist(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by talktofemi: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

You should ask the Babalawo that Okanran-Odi came out for in his IFA Divination because Okanran-Odi has Several itan (stories) accompanied by several ebos (sacrifices) and taboos.

Babalawos
Ok.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Hebunn(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'm a bit lost here... Does it relate to my chosen career or marriage... I do have challenges in both aspects...
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you want to reap all the rewards of a new venture but you are only willing to invest part of yourself and resources into it.

You are afraid of loss and you don't want to scatter all your resources.

You have other things in your mind that also require a lot of money.

Don't go halfway or you won't have the desired result.
GC
Wait until you're ready to go in all the way.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Baba, pls check mine.

Thanks in advance
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by ademasta(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 13, 2017
hahhaha.

Have you guys considered that this may be a ploy to put a face to some monikers here. With the pictures you guys are freely dropping and infos dropped on threads like "which states are you from?", "school you graduating from", "how is light in your location?" etc someone can build a complete profile with it.

When will my people shine their eyes.

Why did Babalawo insist on old account and not fake or any newly opened account?

Why can't he ask people to send him emails and attend to them privately?

I am not doubting his intent but for crying out loud, this is www.

People are watching and people are taking note.

you can feed your curiosity with this: http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/divination/face-reading/1279/
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by WiseFool2(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

You are welcome and am happy I was able to use my gift to help you for free

Babalawos

Let's go there. That's my picture on my profile.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by DaGr8est(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Brugge:
hahhaha.

Have you guys considered that this may be a ploy to put a face to some monikers here. With the pictures you guys are freely dropping and infos dropped on threads like "which states are you from?", "school you graduating from", "how is light in your location?" etc someone can build a complete profile with it.

When will my people shine their eyes.

Why did Babalawo insist on old account and not fake or any newly opened account?

I think the instruction to use only old accounts is so that he can go through your posts and get an idea of your personality type.

I don't think he is storing a database of Nairalanders pictures.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
BennieWang:
Baba, pls check mine.

Thanks in advance

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you felt bad over a criticism even when it was well-intentioned and this criticism came from a loved one.

"You need to grow up" was among some of the words used to criticise you.

You had been floaded with "helpful" advice recently but it doesn't feel like much of a favor to you.

Try to picture those words as rocks and look at them lying on the ground around you.

They are inanimate objects. They have no power on their own.

Now pick them up and throw them into the garden or someplace where they'll have a use.

Let them go or you will be weighed down.

Your face also reveals an opportunity have become available to you recently.

But it is not exactly the opportunity you were hoping for.

That have cause you to say no to it and to keep waiting for perfection which will never come.

If you take on this chance and you do your best with it and you remain hopeful, it will lead you to what you want and what you want is more money, more wealth and more riches.

You have no way of knowing for sure. There are no guarantees.

But sometimes hope has a way of magically transforming us and the circumstances of our lives.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you felt bad over a criticism even when it was well-intentioned and this criticism came from a loved one.

"You need to grow up" was among some of the words used to criticise you.

You had been floaded with "helpful" advice recently but it doesn't feel like much of a favor to you.

Try to picture those words as rocks and look at them lying on the ground around you.

They are inanimate objects. They have no power on their own.

Now pick them up and throw them into the garden or someplace where they'll have a use.

Let them go or you will be weighed down.

Your face also reveals an opportunity have become available to you recently.

But it is not exactly the opportunity you were hoping for.

That have cause you to say no to it and to keep waiting for perfection which will never come.

If you take on this chance and you do your best with it and you remain hopeful, it will lead you to what you want and what you want is more money, more wealth and more riches.

You have no way of knowing for sure. There are no guarantees.

But sometimes hope has a way of magically transforming us and the circumstances of our lives.

Babalawos

Thanks for your message.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
BennieWang:

Thanks for your message.

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Alhajimoney(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Baba please check mine have been a guest for long I just join nl because of this pls check mine
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Alhajimoney:
Baba please check mine have been a guest for long I just join nl because of this pls check mine

10 FACE DIVINATION RULES

Are you ready to find out what your face reveals about you? Then follow these few rules:

(1) Snap Your Face & Upload Your Clear Face Photograph Here
(2) You Will Get Your Free Face Divination Here
(3) Do Not Include Any Of Your Personal Information Like Your Names Or Date Of Birth... Etc
(4) If You Do Not Believe In Online Divination Or If You Are Not Interested, Do Not Derail This Thread
(5) Be 100% Honest So That You Can Be Helped
(6) I Will Not Reply Users That Created New Profiles (FAKE ACCOUNTS) After This Post Was Created 07-03-2017
(7) This Is NOT Ifa Or Olokun Or Osun Or Osanyin Divination
* This Public Face Divination Is Free But My Private Divination Is Not Free
(9) Fellow Diviners And Seers Are Highly Welcome To Divine Here For Free To Keep This Thread Alive
(10) Do Not Abuse This Free Golden Opportunity

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Greetings Awo,
How much is your private face divination fee?

Thank you.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Zenlife:
Greetings Awo,
How much is your private face divination fee?

Thank you.

Aboru Aboye

My private IFA Oracle Divination Fee is 2,500 Naira.

You will provide your full names and questions for my private IFA Oracle Divination which my IFA Oracle divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future, the name of your Ori Orisa (God / Goddess in charge of your destiny), ebos, etutus (taboos), Ancestors, Orisa's to Worship, solution to your problems..... etc.

My Private Face Divination Fee is 5,000 Naira.

You will provide only your face photograph and your questions for my private face divination which my private face divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future but doesn't provide solution to your problems.

Or you can come to my shrine in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria for one one one IFA Oracle Divination or face divination.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

My private IFA Oracle Divination Fee is 2,500 Naira.

You will provide your full names and questions for my private IFA Oracle Divination which my IFA Oracle divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future, the name of your Ori Orisa (God / Goddess in charge of your destiny), ebos, etutus (taboos), Ancestors, Orisa's to Worship, solution to your problems..... etc.

My Private Face Divination Fee is 5,000 Naira.

You will provide only your face photograph and your questions for my private face divination which my private face divination report through email is extremely detailed covering your past, present, future but doesn't provide solution to your problems.

Or you can come to my shrine in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria for one one one IFA Oracle Divination or face divination.

Babalawos

Whao. Why? Is this fee negotiable?
#2500/5000 is pretty much on the very high side. Never met an Awo charging above 1k.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Zenlife:

#2500/5000 is pretty much on the very high side. Never met an Awo charging above 1k.

Aboru Aboye

My private physical divination be it IFA Divination or other forms of divination is 500 Naira or less or above in my shrine in Benin City but Remote (distant) IFA divination through email is more difficult than physical IFA divination. The reason remote IFA divination fee is higher it is because the person is not present physically. Only renowed Awos does accurate remote (distant) IFA divination.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by mauriceju2(m): 4:28am On Apr 15, 2017
An agent of Satan is here to convert you to Satanism, be very careful, if you get those problems he mention above just invite Jesus into your life and start obeying the bible, go here and get real help, http://www.demonbuster.com http://www.precious-testimonies.com/TestimonyCategories/Occult/OccultIndex.htm
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
mauriceju2:
An agent of Satan is here to convert you to Satanism, be very careful, if you get those problems he mention above just invite Jesus into your life and start obeying the bible, go here and get real help, http://www.demonbuster.com http://www.precious-testimonies.com/TestimonyCategories/Occult/OccultIndex.htm

You lack wisdom of African tradition, custom and religion. What a shame. Before you come out openly to speak ill on other peoples religion and tradition, know that your religion too is evil to other people. You should ask Orunmila for wisdom.

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Zenlife:

Aboru Aboye

My private physical divination be it IFA Divination or other forms of divination is 500 Naira or less or above in my shrine in Benin City but Remote (distant) IFA divination through email is more difficult than physical IFA divination. The reason remote IFA divination fee is higher it is because the person is not present physically. Only renowed Awos does accurate remote (distant) IFA divination.

Babalawos

Hmmmm Awo...

Shouldn't one's name, mother's name and probably one's birth date, etc suffice?

Your response and reasons for varying fees is surprising and provokes weariness.

Why limit spirits?

Spirits aren't bounded by "remote (distance)".

Thus, If you're as good as you claim or want folks to believe, "remote (distance)" shouldn't be a factor one bit.

I've personally enjoyed your teachings and am appreciative of your efforts.

But this angle appears disappointingly unduly shady and exploitative as it conflicts general practice of seasoned Awos.

Do excuse me.

Why Awo, why
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Zenlife:
Zenlife:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

Hmmmm Awo...

Shouldn't one's name, mother's name and probably one's birth date, etc suffice?

Your response and reasons for varying fees is surprising and provokes weariness.

Why limit spirits?

Spirits aren't bounded by "remote (distance)".

Thus, If you're as good as you claim or want folks to believe, "remote (distance)" shouldn't be a factor one bit.

I've personally enjoyed your teachings and am appreciative of your efforts.

But this angle appears disappointingly unduly shady and exploitative as it conflicts general practice of seasoned Awos.

Do excuse me.

Why Awo, why

Aboru Aboye

I just answered your questions, there is no specific price for IFA Oracle Consultation.

If you are not satisfied with my answer, you are 100% free to contact other babalawos.

There are some Awos that charge 10 Naira or 50 Naira or 10,000 Naira or 20,000 Naira for Ifa Oracle Divination.

So it is not a must I divine for you privately.

I setup this thread "Free Face Divination" for those that can't afford the fee for private divination which you and others should be grateful for me using my gift to help strangers for free.

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by mauriceju2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Certainly, I'm sure u will agree with me that Car is better than hose as a means of transport if you want to travel from Lagos to Sokoto, sir
there is other type of power you knows nothing about and it's better and powerful than African tradition, custom and religion powers.

check here and confirm what im saying http://www.demonbuster.com http://www.precious-testimonies.com/TestimonyCategories/Occult/OccultIndex.htm

SATAN THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU IN JESUS NAME
Babalawos:

You lack wisdom of African tradition, custom and religion. What a shame. Before you come out openly to speak ill on other peoples religion and tradition, know that your religion too is evil to other people. You should ask Orunmila for wisdom.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Sacramento4real(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Babalawos, that is my picture in my profile. Please divine for me.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I just answered your questions, there is no specific price for IFA Oracle Consultation.

If you are not satisfied with my answer, you are 100% free to contact other babalawos.

There are some Awos that charge 10 Naira or 50 Naira or 10,000 Naira or 20,000 Naira for Ifa Oracle Divination.

So it is not a must I divine for you privately.

I setup this thread "Free Face Divination" for those that can't afford the fee for private divination which you and others should be grateful for me using my gift to help strangers for free.

Babalawos

No sir,
You didn't answer you evaded the crux of my inquiry regarding your reasons given for high fees for Ifa divination based on "remote (distance)".

I hereby ask again...

Spirits aren't bounded by "remote (distance)"
Or are they?
Why limit spirits?

That's the question,

Kindly answer it.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Zenlife:

No sir,
You didn't answer you evaded the crux of my inquiry regarding your reasons given for high fees for Ifa divination based on "remote (distance)".

I hereby ask again...

Spirits aren't bounded by "remote (distance)"
Or are they?
Why limit spirits?

That's the question,

Kindly answer it.

Aboru Aboye

What is wrong with you? What do you think I am doing in this free face divination thread? Is this not remote divination? Or are you too blind to see that my free face divination on nairaland is a remote divination?

I am a grand master in divination both remote and non-remote, why are you so blind to read my answers?

I dont only carry out remote divination divination, I teach Awos how to divine with IFA, I wash prophets eyes, prophetess eyes, native doctors eyes..... etc for them to see spiritually into the future and past.

The first thing for every Babalawo is to perfect IFA divination. We Babalawos are seers and diviners.

You dont instruct a Babalawo how to carry out his divination because you are not his IFA.

It is only IFA that can instruct a Babalawo how to go about his divination and how much to charge his clients and there are different IFA'S with different names and that is what differentiate Babalawos.

All Babalawos dont divine equally, Babalawos divine more than each other. It all narrows down to the Babalawo Ori, Oluwo and IFA.

So if I charge 2,500 Naira for remote IFA divination and 500 naira for physical IFA divination. It is because my IFA allowed it and approved it that is why I charge that amount.

So who are you to complain when my IFA did not complain?

So who are you to complain when Orunmila on whose shoulders I stand did not complain?

INCANTATION

Òrúnmìlà boru, Òrúnmìlà boye, Òrúnmìlà bosise.

Adupe - o. (A dupe.)

A tun ka li asiwere ika owo re. (Ase.)

Ìbà Akoda. (Mo juba.)

Ìbà Aseda. (Mo juba.)

Iba Oluwo. (Mo juba.)

Iba Ojugbona. (Mo juba.)

Iba a ko ni li - fa. (Mo juba.)

Iba a te ni l - ere. (Mo juba.)

Iba a ko bayi. (Mo juba.)

Iba a te bayi. (Mo juba.)

Iba gbodipete. (Mo juba.)

Iba kukubole. (Mo juba.)

Iba okuta. (Mo juba.)

Iba loko. (Mo juba.)

Iba lodo. (Mo juba.)

Oro kan so ko si awo n - ile oro kan so ko si agba n - ile. (Ase.)

Babalawo

2 Likes

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

What is wrong with you? What do you think I am doing in this free face divination thread? Is this not remote divination? Or are you too blind to see that my free face divination on nairaland is a remote divination?

I am a grand master in divination both remote and non-remote, why are you so blind to read my answers?

I dont only carry out remote divination divination, I teach Awos how to divine with IFA, I wash prophets eyes, prophetess eyes, native doctors eyes..... etc for them to see spiritually into the future and past.

The first thing for every Babalawo is to perfect IFA divination. We Babalawos are seers and diviners.

You dont instruct a Babalawo how to carry out his divination because you are not his IFA.

It is only IFA that can instruct a Babalawo how to go about his divination and how much to charge his clients and there are different IFA'S with different names and that is what differentiate Babalawos.

All Babalawos dont divine equally, Babalawos divine more than each other. It all narrows down to the Babalawo Ori, Oluwo and IFA.

So if I charge 2,500 Naira for remote IFA divination and 500 naira for physical IFA divination. It is because my IFA allowed it and approved it that is why I charge that amount.

So who are you to complain when Orunmila on whose shoulders I stand did not complain?

INCANTATION

Babalawo

Hogwash!
Why are you jittery?

"But Remote (distant) IFA divination through email is more difficult than physical IFA divination. The reason remote IFA divination fee is higher it is because the person is not present physically"

This your statement contradicts and limit spirits. Period.
And casts shadows of doubt on your proficiency claim.

You ain't unique. Far from it.

One"s name and mother's name, etc is what's primarily needed for Ifa divination. Physically present or not.

"Remote (distance)" is irrelevant to spirits.

You can sugar coat it all you like.

Slow your roll.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Zenlife:

Hogwash!
Why are you jittery?

"But Remote (distant) IFA divination through email is more difficult than physical IFA divination. The reason remote IFA divination fee is higher it is because the person is not present physically"

This your statement contradicts and limit spirits. Period.
And casts shadows of doubt on your proficiency claim.

You ain't unique. Far from it.

One"s name and mother's name, etc is what's primarily needed for Ifa divination. Physically present or not.

"Remote (distance)" is irrelevant to spirits.

You can sugar coat it all you like.

Slow your roll.

Aboru Aboye

Since you are now an Awo, you should start up a thread for "IFA Divination" or any other "Divination" thread on Nairaland and let's see how far you will go. I will be following your divination thread and I will wish well.

Whether you talk now till next year, my REMOTE IFA ORACLE DIVINATION CONSULTATION FEE IS 2,500 Naira AND MY PHYSICAL IFA DIVINATION CONSULTATION FEE IS 500 NAIRA.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Since you are now an Awo, you should start up a thread for "IFA Divination" or any other "Divination" thread on Nairaland and let's see how far you will go. I will be following your divination thread and I will wish well.

Whether you talk now till next year, my REMOTE IFA ORACLE DIVINATION CONSULTATION FEE IS 2,500 Naira AND MY PHYSICAL IFA DIVINATION CONSULTATION FEE IS 500 NAIRA.

Babalawos

Good luck with the gullibles.
The suckers may patronize.
I doubt though.

A genuine seasoned Awo have no business being on Nairaland commercializing Ifa divination at the expense of the innocent.

Dishonorably Despicable!

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Sacramento4real(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

INCANTATION

Babalawo
Baba, u are yet to reply me.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Sacramento4real(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2017
I take it that you don't want to do mine for me since I have written you for like 3 times now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.