Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (19984 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by kufre2010: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2017
here baba
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2017
kufre2010:
here baba

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you are not happy. There are alot of things troubling you right now and finances, career and your family are some of those things troubling you at the moment.

There is absolutely nothing to write home about you.

You cant give account on how you spend your money.

It's like you are throwing your money inside fire.

You are stagnant, no promotion, same story every year and you are experiencing lack.

All these are caused by an invisible force which is controlling your destiny against your will.

You have gone to places for help but no lasting help.

You need to Boost your spiritual life to fight this invisible force controlling your destiny against your will.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Here is mine
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Sollykay41(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Re-upload your face photograph here for free face divination.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Goddys(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by joe4christ(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
this babalawos is the greatest man on nairaland. *fact* I pray the gods bless and empower you more sir.

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ase

Nostradamus:
this babalawos is the greatest man on nairaland. *fact* I pray the gods bless and empower you more sir.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you are very curious and your hunger for wisdom and knowledge are insatiable.

Your face also reveals you had some issues with the Police in the past and another problem with the Police is in your future. Stay out from trouble.

Your face reveals a friend will call you for you to hang out, go out and have fun because it will be awaresome and more importantly you like having fun but stay out from trouble.

Your face also reveals you will bump into someone you hadn't expected to see from now to 12 days. This will be someone with whom you had a conflict in the past and it will be awkward at first but if you relax and you get into the spirit of confidence, this would afford you the chance to reconnect and rebuild the bridges that were burned.

This month is your lucky month, so take it.

Babalawos
Hello Babalawos, thank you for the divination, but I'm dissapointed unlike most people because it doesn't seem to reflect me, and the picture I gave you was a picture I just took after reading the post.

The first part is true, yes I am very curious and have an insatiable hunger for knowledge and understanding, but beyond that I couldn't connect with any of the rest.

I have never been in trouble with the police, and neither am I a really 'fun loving' person. My definition of fun is being alone in my room, listening/making music or meeting people and learning things online. I hardly go out to have fun, I prefer being alone. .

As for bumping into someone, well I can't remember anyone I'm holding a grudge with but let's see. I'm kind of dissapointed, even though I'm not even religious. A small part of me was hoping that it'd be right
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thank you

AnonyNymous:

Hello Babalawos, thank you for the divination, but I'm dissapointed unlike most people because it doesn't seem to reflect me, and the picture I gave you was a picture I just took after reading the post.

The first part is true, yes I am very curious and have an insatiable hunger for knowledge and understanding, but beyond that I couldn't connect with any of the rest.

I have never been in trouble with the police, and neither am I a really 'fun loving' person. My definition of fun is being alone in my room, listening/making music or meeting people and learning things online. I hardly go out to have fun, I prefer being alone. .

As for bumping into someone, well I can't remember anyone I'm holding a grudge with but let's see. I'm kind of dissapointed, even though I'm not even religious. A small part of me was hoping that it'd be right
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by joe4christ(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Babalawos:
Thank you

Im still waiting for mine sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Sollykay41 post=55183333][/quote]

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you are stubborn and you don't like being taken advantage of because anyone that wants to take advantage of you always regrets it because of your reaction.

You should work on your anger to avoid Fighting in your future.

Your face reveals you should work on your spiritual life because your spiritual life needs a serious boost to resist the spiritual attack coming

Your face also reveals you have invested a lot in a project that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Even though you have put in lots of time and effort, you haven't seen much progress.

You keep toiling along because you are not a quitter but you are thinking of giving up.

Be patient, don't give up, your time will come!

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Lynette2cute:
Here is mine

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals a man is trying to pressure you into making a tough decision.

This person's pressure is becoming unbearable and it's making you uncomfortable.

You have never liked pressure and this is upsetting you.

You have to physically remove yourself from this person's presence.

If that isn't possible, you need to step up and let your feelings be known.

Someone can only push you around or try to intimidate you if you allow it.

Even if this is an authority figure, there are remedies for maintaining your rights.

Just play it cool as you manage the situation.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2017
joe4christ:

Here it is sir

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you have turned your back on the Gods of your Ancestors and your Ancestors.

The Gods of your Ancestors and your Ancestors are not happy with you.

Your face reveals you are impatient, confused and your spiritual life needs to be overhauled.

So what do you plan to do with the rest of your life? It starts now, you know.

You have plans to make and ideas to throw out into the world.

You have been putting off starting a new chapter in your life but there is no better time than the present to begin.

First, though, you should figure out what has been stopping you. Is it insecurity? Is it guilt?

Perhaps it's simple procrastination.

Whatever the reason is, you need to put that behind you and start now.

There are chances coming your way that will be important to your upliftment and advancement.

You don't want to have to say, "I wish I had." This is the time to act.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by joe4christ(m): 8:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Thank you sir. I appreciate...

But about turning my back on the Gods of my ancestors and my ancestors. Im no longer a believer, I'm a free thinker and I'm far happier being a free thinker than I was as a religious person. As matter of fact I feel literally free from the bondage of religion. And sincerely I can't find my way back to religion no more cos I don't feel my place is there. Im now too rational to be religious.

So, what do you have to say about this. I need more clarity.

Thank you sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by ibukunoluwat(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
I sent mine the other day no reply
should I repost@Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2017
ibukunoluwat:
I sent mine the other day no reply
should I repost@Babalawos

Aboru Aboye

I was occupied back then, you can repost your face photograph now and I will attend to you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
joe4christ:
Thank you sir. I appreciate...

But about turning my back on the Gods of my ancestors and my ancestors. Im no longer a believer, I'm a free thinker and I'm far happier being a free thinker than I was as a religious person. As matter of fact I feel literally free from the bondage of religion. And sincerely I can't find my way back to religion no more cos I don't feel my place is there. Im now too rational to be religious.

So, what do you have to say about this. I need more clarity.

Thank you sir

Aboru Aboye

Be specific with your questions so that I can fully understand you and divine for you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by ibukunoluwat(f): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I was occupied back then, you can repost your face photograph now and I will attend to you.

Babalawos

OK
here goes
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Goddyss(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2017
ibukunoluwat:

OK
here goes

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals your family, your finances and career are what are on your mind now.

Even if you are happy, it's only temporary because there are a lot of thoughts about these things swirling through your mind at the moment but thinking will not help matters but worsen matters.

So you have to stop thinking too much and start acting now.

You need to devote more time to important element of your life which would wind up enriching everything in your life.

The Gods have given you a second chance to deepen your bond with the one you love and turn your goals to achievements.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by ibukunoluwat(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals your family, your finances and career are what are on your mind now.

Even if you are happy, it's only temporary because there are a lot of thoughts about these things swirling through your mind at the moment but thinking will not help matters but worsen matters.

So you have to stop thinking too much and start acting now.

You need to devote more time to important element of your life which would wind up enriching everything in your life.

The Gods have given you a second chance to deepen your bond with the one you love and turn your goals to achievements.

Babalawos

very very true, thank you so much
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
ibukunoluwat:

very very true, thank you so much

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Goddyss(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Pearlyakin(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Pearlyakin:
Me too, baba my pics is on my profile.

Aboru Aboye

Follow the simple instruction on this thread and upload your face photograph and get your free face divination here.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Goddyss:
Babalawos, divine on my pix above

Aboru Aboye

Yours will be next

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Goddyss(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Goddyss:
Babalawos, please divine for me... Abosise

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals customers hardly trust you and they prefer your competitor over you.

You are stuck in this process and you can't seem to move forward.

You know what your goals are but you don't know the best way to get there and so it's like you can't move forward.

But to find your inspiration once again, you will have to get a back up plan. Go back to the drawing board.

Try starting the process over again from a new perspective and that will spur your creativity into action.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by joe4christ(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Be specific with your questions so that I can fully understand you and divine for you.

Babalawos

Okay sir, please what do you imply by me offending the God of my ancestors, what have I done wrong. And is it an ancestral gods of my ancestors or the Christian God who my parent brought me up with?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Pearlyakin(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Sollykay41(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you are stubborn and you don't like being taken advantage of because anyone that wants to take advantage of you always regrets it because of your reaction.

You should work on your anger to avoid Fighting in your future.

Your face reveals you should work on your spiritual life because your spiritual life needs a serious boost to resist the spiritual attack coming

Your face also reveals you have invested a lot in a project that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Even though you have put in lots of time and effort, you haven't seen much progress.

You keep toiling along because you are not a quitter but you are thinking of giving up.

Be patient, don't give up, your time will come!

Babalawos

Thanks baba you are very accurate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.