Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (20074 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ranchhoddas: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Aboru aboye. Can u forsee lottery numbers?
Lol. Babalawos do justice to this query.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Christane:
Baba pls I sent you a massage on facebook pls read and reply me ...tnx 4 ur help in advance

Aboru Aboye

I have replied your Facebook message.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I have replied your Facebook message.

Babalawos
pls you haven't attended to me sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Aboru Aboye kingreign

STOP modifying your post after I have replied you.

Here is your Free Face Divination Report. Enjoy!

Your face reveals you will soon embark on a business but you are afraid to fail that is why you want to take a passive approach and there is a lot to be gained if everything works out well. Put all your energy into it and it will work.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawo Orisa

Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I have answered your questions before:

RE-POST

"Your face reveals you are desperate of getting a good job.

You are desperate in need of money to take of yourself and assist your family.

Your family is expecting much from you but you feel sad that you have disappointed them.

You have been creative about achieving your goals but even though you have worked tirelessly for your dreams to come to pass but it's yet to manifest and you are running out of patience.

You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it.

There are no limits to your success and you shouldn't doubt yourself.

You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you."

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nostradamus:
pls you haven't attended to me sir

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you will soon be involved in fight as a result of argument. You recently was involved in an argument and more arguments awaits you in the future.

You are presently being distracted from your goals for 2017 and the year 2017 is already going. The quicker you get back to actuallizing your goals for 2017, the better for you.

Your face also reveals you a dabbler of occultism and you are not making any occultic progress because you lack proper occult training.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Zenlife: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babalawos, it appears since commencing your divination stuff, you've abandoned your teachings.

Why?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zenlife:
Babalawos, it appears since commencing your divination stuff, you've abandoned your teachings.

Why?

To be honest with you, online divination takes a little time since it is not physical divination. Here is my new topic, click the link to read it: https://www.nairaland.com/3678390/atakpa-sankpana-obaluwaye
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by LoRdCaT(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by zlantanfan: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't mean to derail but what exactly are the consequences or effects of this divination.
I know all spiritual application requires accent and prior knowledge by the executee
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you will soon be involved in fight as a result of argument. You recently was involved in an argument and more arguments awaits you in the future.

You are presently being distracted from your goals for 2017 and the year 2017 is already going. The quicker you get back to actuallizing your goals for 2017, the better for you.

Your face also reveals you a dabbler of occultism and you are not making any occultic progress because you lack proper occult training.

Babalawos
baba you are good!! really good!! all you wrote here is the truth, infact that argument is less than a week now, the idiot deliberately got on my nerve, it happened on an evening outing, am into the occult but no noticeable progress, i tried to create some charms today.
pls i want to ask a question, do u divine faces by invoking spirits or there is a mathematical method (presence of some lines to signify some things )?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Christane:
baba pls u av not reply me concerning the army interview i told u about??

I will reply you on this thread, so be patient. Your face divination will be next
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nostradamus:
baba you are good!! really good!! all you wrote here is the truth, infact that argument is less than a week now, the idiot deliberately got on my nerve, it happened on an evening outing, am into the occult but no noticeable progress, i tried to create some charms today.
pls i want to ask a question, do u divine faces by invoking spirits or there is a mathematical method (presence of some lines to signify some things )?
Ehen! So you are into occultism? Oniranu. You need to repent cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nostradamus:

Aboru Aboye

I use my third eye to read face photographs posted here while Sometimes I use face calculations.

I didn't evoke or invoke divination spirits to aid me in face divination because this is not Oracle Divination like IFA Divination or Olokun Divination or Osun Divination or Osanyin Divination....

I just want to proof to people on Nairaland that there is nothing special about the so called Christian Prophets or Prophetess giving prophecy to people.

African Tradition Religion Priests / Priestess have been prophesying before Christianity came into existence.

So it pains me when people compare a mere Prophet to a Babalawo.

They don't know what it takes to become a Babalawo.

Going to Igbodu doesn't make you a renowed babalawo.

It takes 21 years of hard training and several Initiations both physical Initiations and astral Initiations to become a nenowed Babalawo.

Babalawos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

I use my third eye to read face photographs posted here while Sometimes I use face calculations.

I didn't evoke or invoke divination spirits to aid me in face divination because this is not Oracle Divination like IFA Divination or Olokun Divination or Osun Divination or Osanyin Divination....

I just want to proof to people on Nairaland that there is nothing special about the so called Christian Prophets or Prophetess giving prophecy to people.

African Tradition Religion Priests / Priestess have been prophesying before Christianity came into existence.

So it pains me when people compare a mere Prophet to a Babalawo.

They don't know what it takes to become a Babalawo.

Going to Igbodu doesn't make you a renowed babalawo.

It takes 21 years of hard training and several Initiations both physical Initiations and astral Initiations to become a nenowed Babalawo.

Babalawos
Then you haven't met my Prophet. Power pass power. wink
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by AfroSamurai: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Then you haven't met my Prophet. Power pass power. wink
Hope your prophet isn't who I think he is? grin
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Hope your prophet isn't is who I think he is? grin
No, he is NOT Apostle Suleiman cheesy

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by AfroSamurai: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

No, he is NOT Apostle Suleiman cheesy
Who is he, then? grin
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Who is he, then? grin
Tune into NTA 2 Channel 5 by 7.30 pm this evening and get introduced wink
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by AfroSamurai: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You know I hardly watch TV.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You know I hardly watch TV.
Make today an exception wink
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ranchhoddas: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nostradamus:
Wow. This is cool.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by omobacyprus(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by AfroSamurai: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Make today an exception wink
I'm in Lokoja at the moment.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm in Lokoja at the moment.
What's happening there?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ranchhoddas: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm not seeing a prophet. I'm looking at an Evangelist Okafor Victor. Na your prophet be that?

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'm not seeing a prophet. I'm looking at an Evangelist Okafor Victor. Na your prophet be that?
Yep. What were you expecting? A man with dada and long white garment? cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep. What were you expecting? A man with dada and long white garment? cheesy
Kai...Ishi you don fall hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.