Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Amazing Windows 7 - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Amazing Windows 7 (6568 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
u have not answered - we are talking about world class productions, not stuff that we laugh at one the net for five minutes. i mean award winning stuff, in case that has escaped you . i'm sure you'd be the first to thrash nollywood movies as crap.

games, well primarily because the game makers are of the same ilk as bill and his disciples, they want to make money, and we in open source are not particularly in love with that, besides even under the restricted licences u still gotta give. AND your victims are lesser in number!!!

an interesting excerpt from an article by a far more enlightened fella

http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_8.html

Another excellent example of piracy forcing copy protection measures and not the other way around comes from a recent development in the field of Linux gaming. By way of background, Linux users, as open-source advocates, are notorious for presenting themselves as enlightened champions of fair play grin grin, always insisting that they'll reward any company that doesn't use protected software. For many years Linux Game Publishing (LGP) had been releasing Linux-ported versions of popular games with no copy protection or DRM. In mid-2008 this all changed as LGP was forced to take steps to incorporate a copy protection system for their games. Michael Simms the CEO of Linux Game Publishing explains the rationale for this reluctant decision:
Trust me, I don't like it, I'm not happy about it, but we HAVE to do this. I've fought for 6 years against the need for any kind of protection system and all that's happened is that for every legitimate copy of an LGP game out there, there are probably 3-4 pirated copies. That's the difference between success and failure. , we have to face reality in that many many people buy games and put them online for people to download. Hell, we even get people asking for tech support on games we KNOW are pirated,  I agree, if some people wouldn't buy anyway, then this wont persuade them to, but you know what, I place a value on the work LGP does, and if the people want to take our work for nothing, I have no problem in denying them from doing that. I can't afford, and nor can my [development team], to have it continue. I can say, we aren't doing this to pillage the last few pounds we can from a game, I'm saying this is being done to try and ensure we can make games into the future.

Clearly they are willing to risk losing a few DRM-hating customers if it means dumping the free riders and making the difference between staying viable and going out of business.

so much for the bs about not being in love with money

please do tell  - is red hat for free ?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
redhat is not free, but then they do not target the home desktop users! they are in biz trying to extend the pleasures and functionality of linux to commercial enterprises, along with support!

basically if u cant hire trained pple to administer your linux platform for you, they offer to provide solutions, sotware and people to do it for you. They gave up the desktop game some time ago!!! besides in case u did not know they are the ones who back mandriva linux to satisfy their obligations to opensource! they support that albeit not intensively like they do for redhat. and mandriva is free and pretty good too.

As per the games issue, like i told you, im no game head, but then does'nt that sound like something YOU windows users instigated? apparently some folks have been doing the usual pirated stuff for the games and porting them to linux! as it stands if a game is developed under the GPL, it is free!!! the ones in question were not under the GPL

apparently, the dumbass ur quoting has been running an official support for stolen games etc, wat do u think will happen from the coys who are getting ripped off? and that line about HAVING to do this is just crap. they offered the guy the opportunity to run his game and make some money off it and of course he took it.

video production, i dont know, am not into that hae never taken interest. will do some research though!
my point is those games you are referring to are not developed under the free linux license or even for linux at all, some game freaks were the ones doing the porting of pirated versions. the owners got nasty!!

as a matter of fact, im surprised though i dont knw much about the gaming thing anyway. but if there are actually those games in existence, then why do u pple keep moaning about the lack of gaming in linux? its not any different from what u pple do in windows as in piracy!!!

look linux is modular, pple add to the knowledge base everyday. what is critical is mostly support and that ids why a distro like ubuntu is very popular and successful, there is good support for it!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
anyway, i dont see you pointing fingers cos all four other fingers point to windows users. the drm, piracy issue is a pain in the butt for windows. they shoul live with it. besides a nigerian shouldnt be heard complaining about piracy, unless of course ur a musical artiste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

besides all those rave of the moment games like world of warcraft etc are readily available in linux too, na internet no dey make una play them and of course they are not free!!! sorry naija pple.

look the reality is the games makers dont want to make games for linux because they may have to give it for free or less than what they getting in windows. most of them make for macintosh! and in linux believe you me cracking your game will be childs play for the geeks. they will do it just for the lunch break. how many pple know hw to use cmd line in windows? or even get programming tools and use them. those things are a click away in linux or come with the OS!

bottomline, the really smart people are ripping out the source codes for those games and using them as a template for making free linux versions! sorry not too many of the geeks are into gaming or else that would be the most developed part of linux. and as iv said, if ur pc is with good specs most of your windows game will work in wine!!!!! no degrading! i play my football manager in linux and though its not too heavy on vga, 1gb is very ok for it, it does fine. try your games and get the latest wine. infact its mostly because of gaming that they keep improving wine.
if u cant make the games cos of piracy, at least help the pple who get the pirated windows copies run it in linux!

i hope to see one day when u can run linux/mac/opensolaris apps in windows natively too. that time jesus go don come/go
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
redhat is not free, but then they do not target the home desktop users! they are in biz trying to extend the pleasures and functionality of linux to commercial enterprises, along with support!

basically if u cant hire trained pple to administer your linux platform for you, they offer to provide solutions, sotware and people to do it for you.

so they are doing it for money? isn't that what you've been ranting against all this time  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

As per the games issue, like i told you, im no game head, but then does'nt that sound like something YOU windows users instigated? apparently some folks have been doing the usual pirated stuff for the games and porting them to linux! as it stands if a game is developed under the GPL, it is free!!! the ones in question were not under the GPL

apparently, the dumbass your quoting has been running an official support for stolen games etc, wat do u think will happen from the coys who are getting ripped off? and that line about HAVING to do this is just crap. they offered the guy the opportunity to run his game and make some money off it and of course he took it

its really sad that you can't read. do i need to repaste in bigger letters?

this is the link to linux game publishing who publish commercial games, and who have gotten into the drm game

http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com/

so you can stop with the ridicolus crap about porting games to linux. you lot are always blathering about how windows is a rip off of linux, sup with the volte face?

that 'dumbass' is not a piracy advocate, his website has the best tweaks for getting the best settings out of video games. that article is a wonderful article that highlights the fact game developers are migrating towards consoles because piracy makes development on the pc platform unprofitable

how you perceived that the guy give piracy guides is beyond me - but then i guess that what we can expect from linux fan boys - an inability to comprehend anything beyond hijacking threads.

look the reality is the games makers dont want to make games for linux because they may have to give it for free or less than what they getting in windows. most of them make for macintosh! and in[b] linux believe you me cracking your game will be childs play for the geeks[/b]. they will do it just for the lunch break. how many pple know hw to use cmd line in windows? or even get programming tools and use them. those things are a click away in linux or come with the OS!

more ignorance on your part.the mac is dead as far as gaming is concerned - the most famous developer of mac games - bungie is now a Microsoft property churning out the halo series.  and the usual self adulation. i guess thats why u're so obsesssed with linux- its the way you identify yourself as a super geek. sadly all you do on nl as far as we can see is ask more seasoned veterans for help.

odd, i thot cracking was the province of windows users of commercial software
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
"how you perceived that the guy give piracy guides is beyond me - but then i guess that what we can expect from linux fan boys - an inability to comprehend anything beyond hijacking threads. """ grin grin
i thot i read tht the guy gives support for the games and they even get requests from pple using pirated copies? and if the guys were porting games, do u think the original owners were just looking like mumu while he was selling?

"i guess thats why u're so obsesssed with linux- its the way you identify yourself as a super geek. sadly all you do on nl as far as we can see is ask more seasoned veterans for help." really?, ahem pray do tell when and where?.

its really sad that you can't read. do i need to repaste in bigger letters?
this is the link to linux game publishing who publish commercial games, and who have gotten into the drm game
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com/
so you can stop with the ridicolus crap about porting games to linux. you lot are always blathering about how windows is a rip off of linux, sup with the volte face?" sorry but what does this line in ur initial quote mean:
"For many years Linux Game Publishing (LGP) had been releasing Linux-ported versions of popular games with no copy protection or DRM."
ok so he says he is releasing copyrighted games under a free licence?

"how you perceived that the guy give piracy guides is beyond me - but then i guess that what we can expect from linux fan boys - an inability to comprehend anything beyond hijacking threads. """ grin grin
i thot i read tht the guy gives support for the games and they even get requests from pple using pirated copies? and if the guys were porting games, do u think the original owners were just looking like mumu while he was selling?

really oyb, its ok am about to go offline and really this discussion is losing coherence! AND U REALLY NEED TO READ UR POSTS PROPERLY AND MARSHALL YOUR POINTS TOO how can you be quoting stuff that is opposite your premise?

forgive me but i guess other pple read this thread too and really u need to cut down on the confrontational abuse part. its not needed. then about redhat, they opened a commercial arm because unlike other distros, they decided to become a corporation working for companies officially as i said. the linux world is generally on its own with no monetary support so its difficult for makers to provide the sort of support a coy would need or want. they STILL SUPPORT MANDRIVA FOR THE HOME DESKTOP ENVIROMENT. am sure even you know that there is a difference in the support you as a consumer get from microsoft and the one an enterprise consumer gets?!!!

drop this debate and start celebrating ur win7 abeg, wat dumb thing will u pple think up next, hw many colors ur taskbar can display? grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by flyuche(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
**sips cup of coffee**
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
offtopic - smart guy, you've been here for roughly 2 months. a guru like you, weaned on a superior OS like linux should be able to use the simple buttons on this forum

let me give u a simple guide

copy my text - highlight it then click on the comic baloon icon and voila - its in quotes.

that will make your posts look coherent and not like strangled gibberish

sad that a ' point and click illiterate' has to point this out to a linux ubergeek

you also need to stop lying - YOU are the confrontational abuser - you are the one whose posts are full of words like stupid, sharap, point and click illiterate

drop this debate and start celebrating your win7 abeg, wat dumb thing will u pple think up next, hw many colors your taskbar can display?

you can run off now.  tongue
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
flyuche:

**sips cup of coffee**

what - no popcorn grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hmmmm, Interesting debate.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
Wat was d point 2 d debate? Comparing views n sharing opinions OR a slanging match up? Shld in case u didnt notice i never addressed d person in derogatory terms! Only d ideas, and expressions. Take a cue.

And ur so amusing, now ur teaching me hw to use d quote button! I was in a hurry n culdnt be bothered. Besides u have failed 2 address d points i raised from ur initial post. Selective myopia no?

Am perfectly willin 2 continue dis entertainin discourse AS LONG AS ITS NOT TAKEN INTO D GUTTER!
And 4 avoidance of any doubts, Zap windows, in wateva form and in a 100 languages.

--nb: onlookers, watch 'winblows fan boy blow his top' hilarious!!!!!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by sentix(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
I dont know what is wrong with this Mac boys. Try installing wolfenstein 3d on a mac or linux box. Also try installing any software that is more than 8 years old on any mac or linux and see what you get. Only Windows gives your the ability to create your own programs, install what ever program your like and do what ever you dream of. Why should I spend 240k on a system that I must be content with whatever it comes with. Try installing the newest hardware on a linux or mac system and see trouble.

If something is good please accept dont find faults. If your windows 7 is giving your problems that I advise you to UPDATE!!!!!!

Like the update that apple sold for 29 dollars.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by DualCore1: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sentix my guy grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by TmeD0(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
oyb:

offtopic - smart guy, you've been here for roughly 2 months. a guru like you, weaned on a superior OS like linux should be able to use the simple buttons on this forum

let me give u a simple guide

copy my text - highlight it then click on the comic baloon icon and voila - its in quotes.

that will make your posts look coherent and not like strangled gibberish

sad that a ' point and click illiterate' has to point this out to a linux ubergeek

you also need to stop lying - YOU are the confrontational abuser - you are the one whose posts are full of words like silly, sharap, point and click illiterate

you can run off now.  tongue

haba oyb, that was rather condescending o. . .

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

but very funny sha  grin   smiley  cheesy  lwkmd!

like Yoruba people go talk am: Àgbá ofó lo n dún = empty vessel, makes the most noise  lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nchara: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
It is really amazing.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by software(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
Windows 7 is great just that some hardware drivers aint compatible with it. But its seems rugged like xp
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
Point of correction my dear friend. Iv bin on nl since feb 2007 and btw then and now av gone thru 4 usernames! Back wen d attraction was d amazing amount of pirated, illegitimate stuff u could get here b4 seun developed 'a sense of social responsibility'

Infact a bit earlier cos i remember it was here i got d settings for econet dial up! But wasnt too regular though.

Then 4 d oda guy, ur complaining about installing 8YR OLD WARE IN A MAC OR LINUX BOX? Gawd!

And new hardware when windows users regularly complain about some drivers in win7 like d oda guy admitted!

Ever heard d adage about saying notin if u have notin 2 say?!

And have u also ever heard unless ur pc has some esoteric hardware a linux os will not need drivers? Am sure u dnt even knw dt!

Hmmn, typical sha, know so little, talk about it.

@oyb, so we are finally agreed on 1 vital point i.e. Linux aint 4 geeks, as im no geek and using it comfortably!  

Actually, 4 all those who think linux is some esoteric thing from space, its really isnt! And it is also point and click! D cmds dnt bite besides av never heard any1 call windows difficult simply bec u had 2 run a cmd, say bthprops.cpl 2 use ur bluetooth!

Stop peddling misinformation!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
Besides considering d tons of issues about windows on this blog alone, will dt now justify d assertion dt windows is no good?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2009
aw maan. . .admin has put this thread on the front page

ok lets see

the redesigned taskbar

jumplists are a great feature that act as shortcuts to recent files and folders

with an app called jumplist launcher, we can create custom jumplists

here are two of mine  - one for cad apps and the other for office apps

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2009

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2009
some peeps have taken to integrating apps with the windows 7 taskbar

theres an app called windows 7 shell for winamp

it enables live thumbnails and an enhanced jumplist

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2009

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2009
jumplists for windows explorer

theres a cool app called winfox that intergrates firefox with the taskbar

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2009
more cool stuff from the taskbar - they called it the superbar

easy navigation between windows - plus u can close any window any middle clicking on it

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2009
libraries are a great way of grouping files and folders together

i haven't really put em to use on this machine. on my other pc runing the rc, i had like 8 other libraries

a bummer usied o be that all libraries had a generic icon - you had to hunt down the xml file that the library referenced and manually edit it , now theres a tool library icon changer

i used that to change my icos library icon

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2009
logon screens can be changed natively in windows 7

there arenow several tools that access this functionality

the best, for me, is logon screen rotator
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2009
the sleep feature didn't work quite as it should in vista - thats been fixed

ready boost now supports up to 32gb, more thn one device cn be attached, and a usb /sd drive can be dedicated to ready boost

native apps now sport the ribbon ui

paint, worpad

some hate it, but for me the ribbon ui is great, word and excel have over 1 tool bars. if all were enabled, there would be very little space to actually work. this means that most of us under utilize these applications. the ribbon ui provides a menas of havin access to the full functionality of these apps, without compromising on screen real estate - its prety cool looking, too

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 1:48am On Dec 19, 2009
Men, see as dem dey advertise windows 7 for here, na wa o. Na so e sweet una reach?

I didn't even spend up to 5 mins looking around the new GUI and stuff. The only kewl thing about my new laptop was the registry. It was built on a 64 bit architecture or whatever and i discovered i couldn't use the default registry setting that came with the cracked version of PES 09 i got cuz the game was meant for 32 bit OS's. After studying how legit 32 bit softwares installed themselves on it, I messed with bill's baby and she gave me what i wanted. Reminds me of when I had to find a way to install WMP 11 on my old lappy running XP and the software kept saying my OS wasn't legit ( WTF! ). I studied the software for a while and then removed just one file from the program folder and that was it!

What am I trying to say?

Windows still hasn't provided that great OS users really want. Casual users may be content with it but serious users who complain about any OS know what it really is. Microsoft keeps coming up with 'upgrades' whose capabilities they hype all over the world and this is frustrating cuz when REAL USERS begin to tinker with their boxes, it crumbles and not only fails itself but also the users. Imagine a programmer trying to come up with something thats totally science fiction and too good to be true and all he does is spend half his time solving problems which may include trying to get around the limits imposed by some stupidly programmed software he now feels he was tricked into buying. This may be one of the reasons so many programmers and hackers find linux satisfying. It's challenges seem to advance their knowledge instead of just frustrating them and making them wait for the next disappointing upgrade.

I'm not saying it's not good, I'm just saying iust not GOOD! get the difference?

Anyone who wants to tell me to go create my own OS should grow up and stop playing "follow the billionaire"

PS: Whats up with konami? PES 2010 feels like FIFA. I blame it on MICROSOFT, LOL, just kidding, But seriously, whats wrong with konami? I guess i ain't uninstalling PES 2009 anytime soon.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2009
Did someone delete my other reply? hmmmmmm
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2009
Cool functionality. We have them too. But oyb, d last time u booted ur ubuntu, apart from this ur editing xml thingy which honestly i dunno wat it is as per function, all d oda stuff are sittin there waiting 2 be tapped.

A right click/ application launcher, ur 2 task bars are there waiting 2 be used as u deem fit, add wat u like, remove wat u dnt like! Firefox, because of GPL origins is slightly different from d 1 in windows and has d same winfox integration thingy by default. Any of d candy bars like cairo dock etc complete d job.

We aint doing badly on dt front u knw!

Apparently according 2 u guys dis 7 is d best tin 2 happen 2 computing since linus torvalds! Now imagine if MS took a cue from oda os and did try 2 cure some of d not so visible kinks dt have been there for ever! Like doing away with a registry! Sure it will mean a redesign from base but d reg is d biggest security flaw in windows!a lot of malware target d reg.

Or even d filesystem flaws that cause defragmentation! Oda os do not have these flaws!

Ms has d largest market share and their customers aint going nowhere in a hurry. They can afford 2 get it right but that will be bad 4 business. All those multibillion dollar biz that survive on d flaws in windows!

There is absolutely no way u can tell me that MS cannot or does not have brains who can do better. If students out of mit and freelance coders can make such good os and wares, hw can d big corp be unable to?

Besides, dt line usually trotted out about hardware problems and linux isnt true. For 1, most manufacturers do not bother about oda os apart from windows yet i can authoritatively say that its a rare hardware dt wont work in linux, and usually u can always work round such problems by using d drivers available by soiling. This is something that is done in windows too!

Eg on xp, i usually do not look for drivers for plug n play hardware! Eg bluetooth, printers etc. Xp comes with some drivers for specific manufacturers. I edit d .inf of those drivers, add my hardware to it, test it, modify as appropriate and its working! Thats wat i do too in linux so its no biggie! But trust MS, in vista they of course made it a lot harder 2 do dt! So u hav 2 go cap in hand 2 ali baba and his numerous crooks.

I dont bother with stuff like pc suite 4 dial up wit my fone for example. U can do stuff witout all d extras!

Whick brings 2 d fore how many of all our diehard windows enthusiasts even know a fifth of wat they can do wit their os? All those things u cue up for, even ur beloved game hacks! Most do not even knw how to hack a securom cd, or even wat an iso image is!

And even at that d average user-centric linux os comes with far more out of d box wares 4 functionality than windows. I dont need 3rd party apps 4 a large amount of every day stuff i do. Hell i even rip images in 5 diff formats straight up!

If u have been thinking dt am rabidly anti ms, ur right 2 some extent but not exactly true. Iv forgotten how to do more stuff in windows than most pple HAVE BOTHERED TO TRY AND LEARN! So yes iv used and still use (at work) windows, but i know it can be beta and it should but deliberately ms wont make it so!
And 4 avoidance of doubt, linux is a great tool, ultimately every software is a tool. U pple just do not understand that going head 2 head wit d monied adversary means he can always demarket u extensively and of a truth 80 percent of d stories abt linux aint true! And its galling wen pple spout it.

Eg if u install windows on a pc, even d video card wont work and u go driver hunting, wireless, sound, camera etc. On dt same pc guaranteed worst case scenario 2 wont work, which u probably will have 2 copy and paste from a webpage some cmd lines into a terminal and ur hardware is working! Or at worst u download a driver which is what u do for windows all d time! But u dont hear alarm 4 windows, they run here askin 4 where 2 get it or go to their nearest 'engineer' who charges a princely sum for their stupidity! Av seen pple install otigba antivirus 4 5 grand! Such mumu will come here bragging win7 is so cool!

Bottom line is are u learning or are u a mumu? In linux u learn anyway. besides if ur truly into all dis comp stuff linux is a wonderful learnin enviroment! Even d great oyb has a couple of linux distros n he aint dead yet is he? Lol. We knw as he dey go, wat is really annoying is 2 see ignoramuses trying 2 put down wat they dont knw jack about!

Nb. In my opinion mac is much of d same wit windows, they are just a lil berra becos at least apple tries 2 give dem value 4 d princely sum they pay! If only d mumu would reduce his greed and officially share codes so pple will make free wares 4 d mac. Then will he truly compete!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by babydouch: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2009
ubuntu all the way. tongue
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by DualCore1: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2009
babydouch:

ubuntu all the way. tongue
If i slap you ehn angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Software To Unlock Visafone Modem Zte Mg880 / Jamb - Digitalpersona U.are. U 4500 Fingerprint Reader - Problem's Solution / Sold!!! 7th Gen Core i5 13.3” X360 Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.