Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Amazing Windows 7 - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Amazing Windows 7 (6567 Views)

How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Windows 7 by flyuche(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2009
vista works perfectly now. i really feel no incentive to buy the upgrade called windows 7
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by dahrey: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2009
they are always improving.kudos
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by I: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2009
I like Window 7.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by osmaah(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2009
hi guys am new to computer so pardon me. my engineer formatted my my hard drive so i lost everything, but my sound, wireless, lan card, touch pad in short everything are not working again. pls where can i get the driver 2 reinstall? my brand is: SONY VAIO, model: VGN-BX51XP. pls guys i need ur help.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Chuckdee(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2009
@Oyb,

I have followed your arguments with 4llerbuntu guy and I am glad finally you guys hv decided to leave the Fan Boy ish and get down to pointing functionalities of both Linux & Windows. Honestly I think its a matter of choice, alot of people think Benz is the best ride out there, while others wont buy anything that isn't made by BMW! lol!

IMHO, Windows works right out of the box. I have used all versions of windows staring from Win95. I have run alot of Linux OS ranging from Live CDs of Knoppix, Ubuntu, Mandriva etc but that was back then when i was in school and had so much time to tinker around, right now i need what just works and I am sticking my guns with Windows.

My Dell XPS M1530 machine is running a Windows Ultimate, and I am totally loving it. I think the OS has got the makeover eye-candy looks of Vista combined with the trusted workability of XP. Infact I am loving the smooth and fluid flow of the OS on my machine and I have got no issues whatsoever of usage for over 2 months now and i am a heavy user too! (making sure i get the updates from windows).  I am not here to advocate for any body, i am just saying work works and makes me happy! Windows 7 just works for moi!

Nb: Oyb, i think you should check out this little tool called connectify-me. What it does is literally Turn your Windows 7 laptop into a WiFi hotspot to share the Internet with friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. I mean real WIFi network and not AD-HOC like you had on prior OS, a lot of devices cannot connect to AD-HOC mode like a PS3, but win7 has the ability for you to do this, but its kinda hidden so this app makes it all possible. give it a shot: http://www.connectify.me/

I am in full support of constructive criticism, it always brings out the best in us, but let us always learn from each others here on forums like this. I hail.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Phony200(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
Windows 7 awaits. I'll upgrade my vista when I get the original cd or pirated, whichever comes first.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Chuckdee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Oyb,

I have followed your arguments with 4llerbuntu guy and I am glad finally you guys hv decided to leave the Fan Boy ish and get down to pointing functionalities of both Linux & Windows. Honestly I think its a matter of choice, alot of people think Benz is the best ride out there, while others wont buy anything that isn't made by BMW! lol!

IMHO, Windows works right out of the box. I have used all versions of windows staring from Win95. I have run alot of Linux OS ranging from Live CDs of Knoppix, Ubuntu, Mandriva etc but that was back then when i was in school and had so much time to tinker around, right now i need what just works and I am sticking my guns with Windows.

My Dell XPS M1530 machine is running a Windows Ultimate, and I am totally loving it. I think the OS has got the makeover eye-candy looks of Vista combined with the trusted workability of XP. Infact I am loving the smooth and fluid flow of the OS on my machine and I have got no issues whatsoever of usage for over 2 months now and i am a heavy user too! (making sure i get the updates from windows). I am not here to advocate for any body, i am just saying work works and makes me happy! Windows 7 just works for moi!

Nb: Oyb, i think you should check out this little tool called connectify-me. What it does is literally Turn your Windows 7 laptop into a WiFi hotspot to share the Internet with friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. I mean real WIFi network and not AD-HOC like you had on prior OS, a lot of devices cannot connect to AD-HOC mode like a PS3, but win7 has the ability for you to do this, but its kinda hidden so this app makes it all possible. give it a shot: http://www.connectify.me/

I am in full support of constructive criticism, it always brings out the best in us, but let us always learn from each others here on forums like this. I hail.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by bigfoot79(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
@osmaap go to google and search with the model name you should get a link to download the required drivers, and beside i should not have answered you as this is not where you are supposed to post that request. Anyway enjoy
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
i ,m still amazed ,i can,t wait to get my copy
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Christino(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
Windows 7 is not bad though. I dual boot Ubuntu 9.10 and Vista/Windows 7

I'm keeping shitty old crappy Vista Business cos of my over 100 installed application(z).

And the beefed up youtube links, the Microsoft Sponsored Anti-MAC, Anti-Linux campaign, guys claiming "Nothing good came out of open source!"

If nothing, Dynamips, Gimp, Open Office, Audacity, and Komposer but to mention a few are free software on Linux and in some cases, with an x86/64-bit equivalent.

Windows 7 is a good OS, but that's not to say free-ass Ubuntu is crap. I should say, Ubuntu, though "user-friendly nowadays" has never been for dummies.

And talk about drivers, Ubuntu 9.10 has almost all the drivers needed to get a modern laptop running - I'm a witness!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by Chuckdee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ Mod
Please why is my posts getting deleted?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by fireworks(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
i like it, used it, its ok but still heavy
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by gameaddict(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ chuckdee: no mind this people. E be like say them no understand freedom of speech. naija people!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by paddylo1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
bleep Microsoft. . .its google all the way
microsoft is a dinosaur,they should have been extinct long ago
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by candylips(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
who cares about windows.

i have gone mac and will never go back. All windows OS past and future suck !!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by kidgenious(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2009
my,
@oyb,am really impressed by ur responses,
i havent tried linux so wouldnt wanna conclude but so far have been on Win7 for like 3months and i would say its better considering many problems vista gave.easy to navigate,not too much paparazzi like vista,simple n cool.I recommend EVERYONE on vista to upgrade without delay.
@semid4lyf, upgrade ooooo,4real.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2009
kidgenious:

@semid4lyf, upgrade ooooo,4real.

Guy, free me jare. I tell you se my vista SP2 dey give me problems? Anyhow sha, thanks for your kind advice.
BTW, happy Christmas and merry new year, abi how una dey talk am sef grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by funshiba(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2009
i am a real time gamer, will win 7 work well with my gamesif it can i will yank off my vista now
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2009
Where is my nemesis oyb? U don go look ur ubuntu install well again shey? D thing is too yori yori abi? Correct man!

Confirm ur game compatibility 1st o my gamer, not all dt glitters is panda!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by kidgenious(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Guy, free me jare. I tell you se my vista SP2 dey give me problems? Anyhow sha, thanks for your kind advice.
BTW, happy Christmas and merry new year, abi how una dey talk am sef grin

grin grin grin@semid,
oga its just a friendly gesture o.you dont have to experience any problem with it before UPGRADING to the latest version which is Win7.i didnt before i upgraded.but you know i cant tell you something aint reallll, lol.With Win7 you get value for your RAM as it consumes less graphical resources.all the same thanks for the compliment wish you the same. wink wink

funshiba:

i am a real time gamer, will win 7 work well with my gamesif it can i will yank off my vista now
If it works OK on VISTA,then it will work BETTER on Win7.
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
tongue tongue

@Poster, I hated it with a passion when I 1st got my new lappy last  week.

I had a mate come over and he removed some of the security that was installed so just using the micro one and AGV. It now runs like a dream .

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
MAD BAAAAAABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! THERE U ARE,
MAD SUGAR, MAD LOVE!!!!! hws the heater, i see u dumped it, ha why naw? grin grin grin grin grin grin
u guys have been thru a lot 2geda, why ditch em? lol.

have u been avoiding me dont tell the truth o!!!! just say what comes to ur mind first grin grin grin grin

wats up, hw u doin? hws the snow, that lappie culd be really handy now but u had to go and dump it!!

hey there's cold here too so put it in a box and UPS it to me, id really appreciate it u know, wonderful xmas gift eh, multi tasking laptop/heater!!!

WATS GUD?
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
4llerbuntu, Dis your mouth. Chicken the Insurance company sent me this Wonderful replacement.

You are correct about the other one, only 15 months old so looks like new. Had diagnostics equipment on it, all that was wrong was the ram, which I replaced, cost me only 20 quid. The fan you told me about was also fine, just spinning so fast that I could not see said going around.

Hey u, I saw what you said on your last post, you are bad, let me catch you sha, I will give you HELL NO. angry angry grin grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin mad luvvy, wats up witcha? havin all that fun witout ur boi. hw far wit that bloke naw? that one u were so shamelessly batting ur eyes at? (u told me urself o! b4 u start forming not knowing)

anyways we shld hook up on YIM. mine's folabiklan. dont drop urs here o! all these men 4 nl dey worry o! drop me an offline so i add u, maybe we chat 1ce a yr cos i hardly go to my yim dese days though with a reson to, it culd be different
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
wink
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

I think I may have to change my latter statements, Windows 7 may not be that "Amazing", I have now seen the thing crash, twice.

But Windows 7 does have some pretty pictures tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2009
Eh? lol, na wetin u sef dey do b4 the thing crash? ehn? wink wink wink wink wink wink

the thing was too engrossed in staring at you to remember 2 work correctly, start using a veil and the pc will behave beta, or worse depending. cos it might be pissed off the best sight he sees daily is being taken away!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2009
4llerbuntu:

Eh? lol, na wetin u sef dey do b4 the thing crash? ehn? wink wink wink wink wink wink

the thing was too engrossed in staring at you to remember 2 work correctly, start using a veil and the pc will behave beta, or worse depending. cos it might be pissed off the best sight he sees daily is being taken away!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Morning Chicken,you going to help me sha? kiss kiss kiss

I cannot get my pics to load from my digi cam, keeps telling me no new photos can be found, I have deleted and emptied my recycle bin, so what the thing want me to do. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2009
give it a kiss and a sultry wink!! would work for me all the time wink

wattya mean chicken? u berra start recognising pple!!!, in this barnyard am the big bad cockerel!!!! cock-a-doodle-dooooooooooo!!!!!! grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

ok so wats wong with ur cam? i dunno o. wat did u do to it. switch it off remove the mem card, put it back in and switch it on back. if the is any button u need to press before hookin it up, berra press it asap. then plug it back in (hmmmn, brings bad thots, really bad thots) and see again
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Ok , I  will  change my pet name for you. BABY, it's not my camera, it's the dang Windows 7.

I will do all you have said "baby" if it does not work will have to shoot new pics, no biggy but just a waste of time.

Are you ok with "Baby" I am not calling you no cockerel tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2009
baby, hmmmn, that not bad! not bad at all grin grin grin

or big bad wolf!!! just kidding.

hmmmn, i dislike pc and hardware that do not obey. ok lemme see, i really dont use the dang things so aint too firm on what could be wrong, but if ur laptop has a card reader u can remove the card from the camera and put in the laptop and see that way it should work.

pics cannot be re created u know!
Re: Amazing Windows 7 by madlady(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2009
Cheers baby, will follow instructions. I better get back to work.

Have a good day. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help With Port Forwarding / Need Software To Unlock Visafone Modem Zte Mg880 / Jamb - Digitalpersona U.are. U 4500 Fingerprint Reader - Problem's Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.