Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. (4460 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is a stolen post.
This is a post making sound arguments for the greatest act of self love aka masturbation.

Mr chairman, accurate time keeper and my followers.
I am here to talk about the importance of masturbation.

Remember when you got Hot n started goin through your contacts and miss people you r not really missing?
Keep your phone and masturbate.

Masturbate before going to the club so you can concentrate on booze and music instead of rubbing preek on innocent girls.

After masturbation, you might fall asleep.
And it is really difficult to commiit an offence or get into trouble in your sleep.

If a friend visits and decides to sleep over, pretend you are going to bath.
Masturbate and come and lie beside her and sleep like a baby

Whenever you feel like punishing someone for your horniness.
Forgive them and masturbate
Save yourself the stress, shame and explanation.

Learn to be very vocal and inquisitive.
Don't assume
Ask her.
"Can we have sex?"
If no, ask yourself
Then head to the bathroom.

Its obvious that self control is difficult.
Lets find other ways of solving problems of the flesh without involving or hurting others.

Trust me, you don't like the lady that much.
You just want to ejaculate.
Use your hands.
Save yourself some trouble.
Save money too.

Masturbate and buy yourself a car.
Masturbate and buy yourself iPhone 7
Masturbate and call yourself and uber.

Buy yourself Chinese

I hope that with these few points of mine..I have been able to convince you and not confuse you about the many benefits of masturbation.

Thank you.

21 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by BlackDBagba: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
undecided

piece for sex freaks.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
my vaseline has been saving thousands for me since 18bc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by hertz9te(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmm...ok,what do i do with advice now.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by REIIGN(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
"Masturbate and buy yourself a car. Masturbate and buy yourself iPhone 7 Masturbate and call yourself and uber."

TF? gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by gabinogem(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy nigga that's funny
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
There is nothing as good as putting your dick in a wet and warm pussý then listening the girl's moan... Nothing beats that mehn cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by decatalyst(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:
"Masturbate and buy yourself a car.
Masturbate and buy yourself iPhone 7
Masturbate and call yourself and uber."

TF? gringringrin

The dude is a confirm psycho! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by ddddon(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice points. OP, I doff my hats for you
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by REIIGN(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
decatalyst:

The dude is a confirm psycho! grin grin
Seriously bruh... cheesy
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
lol. Madman

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Hyfer(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
There is nothing as good as putting your dick in a wet and warm pussý then listening the girl's moan... Nothing beats that mehn cool
help me and tell him oo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

when brokeness comes upon you like a thief in the night, you will understand
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
ucsparks:
my vaseline has been saving thousands for me since 18bc

your head is there brother cool
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
professorfal:
undecided

piece for sex freaks.

oga shift jare.
sex is the best function the human body can execute.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
hertz9te:
hmm...ok,what do i do with advice now.

Go! Masturbate your way to a new car!!
Masturbate until you buy that iphone 7!!
Masturbate until you're Linda Ikeji's neighbor

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by babyfaceafrica: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hahahhaha
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 6:35am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

oga shift jare.
sex is the best function the human body can execute.

You don't understand the remark or you just wanna quote me? who is antagonising sex? if you aren't obsess with sex why would you need to masturbate? perhaps your power of persuasion is weak into luring your bitches to bed or your're broke to pay.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

You don't understand the remark or you just wanna quote me? who is antagonising sex? if you aren't obsess with sex why would you need to masturbate? perhaps your power of persuasion is weak into luring your bitches to bed or your're broke to pay.

Who is this one?
Why do I need to lure women to bed?
I'm sure you grew up seeking the love and approval of women and when you failed you resorted to luring them with lies and money. That's the loser's way bruh.
Just stay in your lane.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Jummybabe1111(f): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Are you seriously kidding me
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by ExpiredNigeria: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Keep masturbating when erectile dysfunction hits you will seek remedy for three months.. keep masturbating

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Who is this one?
Why do I need to lure women to bed?
I'm sure you grew up seeking the love and approval of women and when you failed you resorted to luring them with lies and money. That's the loser's way bruh.
Just stay in your lane.

I should be telling you to stay on your lane, I hate being quoted by dyslexic cretins. I didn't know you existed until now, Worthless slowpoke thinking antagonising masturbation is antagonising sex.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

I should be telling you to stay on your lane, I hate being quoted by dyslexic cretins. I didn't know you existed until now, Worthless slowpoke thinking antagonising masturbation is antagonising sex.

all these online noise makers.
If you're against it why did you view the thread? why did you comment if you didn't expect anyone to reply your stupidity?
You have resorted to insults... your mother obviously didn't raise you right... or you're the kind that has online balls.

if you like, masturbate...if you don't want, goan fvck a goat. your problem. don't use your joblessness and bother me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Keep masturbating when erectile dysfunction hits you will seek remedy for three months.. keep masturbating

this has not been proven smiley smiley
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Jodha(f): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol... I jus weak... Wtf? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by joey150(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2017
If masturbation will save you from acting like a slowpoke to please women...then please by all means do...

However it is just a means to an end and not vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

all these online noise makers.
If you're against it why did you view the thread? why did you comment if you didn't expect anyone to reply your stupidity?
You have resorted to insults... your mother obviously didn't raise you right... or you're the kind that has online balls.

if you like, masturbate...if you don't want, goan fvck a goat. your problem. don't use your joblessness and bother me.

lwkm hahahaha He cant even comprehend a basic sentence, ok I don't have time for your likes, quit quoting me I value my bathroom sleepers more than you, your existence is of no relevannce to me, go help your parents with chores or something, you are a waste of 5 minutes coitus_.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

lwkm hahahaha He cant even comprehend a basic sentence, ok I don't have time for your likes, quit quoting me I value my bathroom [b]sleepers more than you, your existence is of no relevannce to me, go help your parents with chores or something, you are a waste of 5 minutes coitus[/b]_.

it's slippers you dumb sh*t.

and your folks fvcked for 1 hour only to produce a nitwit like you. cry three of you must be useless.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

it's slippers you dumb sh*t.

and your folks fvcked for 1 hour only to produce a nitwit like you. cry three of you must be useless.
lwkm must you narrate your poverty captivated background! too bad it is 3 of you lwkm , You're the personification of an enhanced Gamin, your mother's greatest mistake is not flushing you down the toilet to prevent the world of an ignominious lecher like his father.
You condescending piece of shit!!

your parents must be proud reading what their waste they call son create from his airhead, a certified bastard promoting indecency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady / South Africa: Video Of Eastern Cape Drunk Woman Dancing On The Street Naked / Curvy Ladies In Skin-tight Dresses Tension Social Media With Their Wild Dance Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.