Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Asking For Mercy is the way to make heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asking For Mercy is the way to make heaven (265 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asking For Mercy is the way to make heaven by christainslove: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
The most important thing we can ask God for is to do his will which is to love God with all our heart, all our soul, and all our mind and all our strength and love our neighbor as ourselves.
And when we ask this, he will grant it because it is what he wants from us. God loves us so he would help us obey him and make heaven.
Satan will tempt us not to Love God-We resist with the Word of God-God loves me very much.
When Satan tempts you, you must resist with the Word of God and prayer.
Satan tempts me to give up-I say-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. And I pray as well.
Let’s ask God for mercy.In Jesus Name-
Father, please have mercy on us. Amen.
My mother told me mercy is the most important thing we can ask for from God. Those who obtain mercy will go to heaven

(1) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Live Stream "Miracle Children Banquet" Service! / A Message For All Muslim Students / When You Must Not Stay Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.