Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo (737 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by BraniacX(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just few hours ago, the news about controversial man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman, was accused by a Canadian based musician and alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo of impregnating and dumping her.
According to Sahara Reporters, it was disclosed that the lady who goes by the stage name, Kimora contacted top Nigerian law chamber, Festus Keyamo chambers to help her file the lawsuit against Suleman.
However, in a twist the young lady has come out to debunk all the claims made in the news by Sahara Reporters.
Otobo, who disclosed she's just 23-year-old and doesn't know Festus Keyamo from anywhere, revealed that some gullible individuals are out to make money from the innocent man of God, by using her as a bait.
The lady who expressed shock over the media propaganda being championed by Sahara Reporters, saying that the N500m claims is such a huge sum to come about. She further revealed that she's from a broken home and her separated parents can never dream of pulling just 1% of such an amount in a very long time.
While refuting the allegations made against Apostle Suleiman by Festus Keyamo on her behalf, Otobo is calling on Nigerians of good will to discard the earlier media propaganda and consider same as totally false and untrue.
"Yes, I had an encounter with some officers The Nigeria Police few days back; but I don't remember making any such ambiguous claims against a reputable man of God in the status of Apostle Johnson Suleiman. Let the man of God alone please" she said.
It is well!

https://gossip.naij.com/1092036-apostle-suleman-innocent-i-dont-festus-keyamo-alleged-lover-confesses.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGEID10%2C2143697358
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by Twaci(f): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Well OP, your signature says it all smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Twaci:

Not this time cool

Your moniker seems familiar, have we sparred before?
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by Twaci(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Not this time cool

Your moniker seems familiar, have we sparred before?
Sparred? Nah, don't think so.

Danced? Most likely smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by BraniacX(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Twaci:
Sparred? Nah, don't think so.
Danced? Most likely smiley
Then a difference in perspectives then............. Sparring to me is dancing wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by BlackDBagba: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by ociboy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bae you must be.... someone should help complete it, after making the man go through all what he went through,why you no talk since... God go .......

i will see you later..

Otele like you

DOINGS
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by watchgreatness: 2:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act
*to save you stupidity before my finals. You can't brag about a thot....shh silence we already calling you gay, rather u believe we care but u in for it just hang in there a few years....thot trilogy
*not angry of people who I already gave no satisfaction to just trying to take advantage of a few more minutes on this weak forum created by someone with to much free time
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by watchgreatness: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Your welcome
Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by watchgreatness: 2:42am On Mar 14, 2017
I feel if u have to brag about your sex y'all either in high school or desperate but one thing is clear y'all ain't fooling no one
If u beginning melo down start with yourselves

Lordy they brag more it helped us think less of you

Re: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo - Miss Otobo by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Twaci:
infact... I just weak

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Suleiman's Sex Scandal - Stephanie Otubo Speaks Again / Why Should The Bible Be Our Source For Morality?" / How Lions Saved Some Christians From Islamic Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.