Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (66612 Views)

Local Pills For Making Girls Hot / I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sweatlana: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
They are just there, nothing special
Stop being jealous dude

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Na only dah last guy to the right fine the remaining two get opolo eye like mesut ozil
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by martineverest(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Wow, One of them looks a bit like my husband.
The resemblance is close. Tall, broad shoulder, chocolate skin and goodlooking.
u are just putting ur husband into trouble......those girls will....
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by jospepper(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wow wow wow wow
ohhhhhh
ahhhhh
muaaaaaaah
ambulance spotted.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Misbliss1:
cheesythankGod they're not on Nairaland creating threads upandan about the cuteness

Hahahaha you know nairaland guys very well.
They would have created atleast 15 different thread a day about cuteness
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sweatlana: 9:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Unfortunate naija babes no send fine boy...once you have the money...you are the finest even if you are as ug...
Not true on all cases. My sis is a sucker for handsome men. She has her own money though
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by seunlly(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
M
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by praisekeyzz(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

They look good but Fine boy doesn't pay the bills though
Ehen so upon wetin u see, dem b like psrn wey n fit pay bills abi?

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by tomshare16: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
we hear

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
One silly woman will just enter and scatter the love that exist among them. Men Rule The World, But Women Rule The Men That Rule The World.
A woman will see a rat in the house and she will run away and a man will come in and kill the rat and the same woman will rule the man that has the heart to kill what she was afraid of. Women are scared of rats, men kill the rat that scares women and women kill the man that kill the rat that scares them.
Thumps up to the women.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Toks2008:

I was expecting this intelligent question...

On an interactive platform it is very natural to check on a dp of any poster that you find his or her comment a thing of interest so that is not a biggie.

And for those quoting and asking me why I'm judging her I must say they got it all wrong..who am I to judge? I only expressed my opinion which im entitled to and she could simply ignore or implement.

Some people need tutoring on how to comport themselves on any social interactive platform either on or offline.
that is Nigerians for you..they reinvented the word "hypocrisy".. given half a chance, those males attacking you will hit on the supposed married lady..and I kid you not..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sweatlana: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm! if indeed you are married then your dp should look more married lady like...my opinion tho.
Your opinion ke??

Pls mind your business! Gosh nigerians are annoying angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Stop drooling tongue
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by HardMirror(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Mr "am holier than thou".
Always quick to remove a peck in other people eyes and forget the one in theirs.
Abeg. He is right.
You are married now. Geez...
Some girls are just du..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
OMG!!!!!!!

*Rips pa-i-nt*

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by omoharry(f): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Unfortunate naija babes no send fine boy...once you have the money...you are the finest even if you are as ug...
we send fine boys with prospect ooo! but we hate the fine ones that are gigolos
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Akalia(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Mr "am holier than thou".
Always quick to remove a peck in other people eyes and forget the one in theirs.
don't pick a fight, the dude actually made a point there. I agree with him totally, ur DP reflects the opposite of that of an ideal married lady...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by praisekeyzz(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Alesandese:
Their bodieskiss kiss

Their eyes tho...are they high undecided

Oh their lips cry cry kiss kiss

And their brows shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss
Ehn strip naked na..

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
sweatlana:

Your opinion ke??

Pls mind your business! Gosh nigerians are annoying angry
you yourself are not minding your fcking business either..the post you quoted had nothing to do with you..Nigerians are unbelievable.. telling someone to mind his business on an anonymous social forum??

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by naturalwaves: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Dyt:
OMG!!!!!!!

*Rips pa-i-nt*
You ehn. With a scissors I guess.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by jakandeola(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Misbliss1:
cheesythankGod they're not on Nairaland creating threads upandan about the cuteness
so u can open leg for dem
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by debuscket(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
I hope they can perform in the other room, dts the main thing dt matters
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Okuda(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Nixiepie:
Buh who fine boy epp...

Abi om but if person goal na pussii. Fine boy dey hep grin
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:

WELL, IT'S ISN'T A CRIME TO DAY DREAM.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by dacovajnr: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

You must be 14 if you think those guy can't pay their bills
Papykush's Fineboy doesn't pay bill statement doesn't necessarily mean the guys can't pay their bills! But being fine and broke doesn't undecided..Reduce your weed intake #BeGuided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sweatlana: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

you yourself are not minding your fcking business either..the post you quoted had nothing to do with you..Nigerians are unbelievable.. telling someone to mind his business on an anonymous social forum??
I'm not dictating to him how to dress. I'm just stating the obvious. Nigerians should stop judging people pls
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by jakandeola(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
put ur breast in ur cloth back
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Misbliss1: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
jakandeola:
so u can open leg for dem
ya exactly,
My puppy will open fir you pervert, because am way beyond your entire generation
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
sweatlana:

Not true on all cases. My sis is a sucker for handsome men. She has her own money though

I like the closing remark.

When a lady has her own money,she will be confident to be with a man for the right reason.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by PqsMike: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wow wow wow wow
ohhhhhh
ahhhhh
muaaaaaaah

Siren woman ....
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Misbliss1: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Hahahaha you know nairaland guys very well.
They would have created atleast 15 different thread a day about cuteness
ah tell you cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Handsome Ghanaian...., NOT Ghanaian Handsome...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Should I Marry Albino? / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.