Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War (10064 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Like I said I have been looking for that video of Ipob members jumping the fence of GtBank and intimidating security agencies as they forcefully take the Nigeria flag to burn.
I only saw the video of the Nigerian flag they took and moving with weapons while protesting.
After too much search on YouTube to bring a video so they will not deny I decided to enter their group lo and behold another lie. Not on newspaper but Facebook that

That Osinbanjo will release Nnamdi Kanu in Buhari absence

And look at how they are happy. I just opened this new Facebook account as they banned the other one last month for opposing their lies. So I will oppose it here.

See group link

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1335620613219038&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6394858880811114614%3Amf_story_key.1335620613219038%3Atop_level_post_id.1335620613219038%3Atl_objid.1335620613219038

See website source as shared by them

http://newgists.com/2017/03/03/shocking-i-can-release-nnamdi-kanu-in-buharis-absense-osinbajo/

See screenshots observe the members 1 million plus. It is the original one.

When will this liepods stop lying after they call Lai Mohammed a liar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Hitel: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Should I comment?
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by subtlemee(f): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who are we to belief now? People be confusing us with fake news on media both ways up and down but I know there's an iota of truth in one and time will tell
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by immortalcrown(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Long drama. Not even prophets can correctly predict the end. Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Emyres: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who asked your opinion? Why you dey tell us?

OK you need an applause?
The guy below me give him one.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Zirah: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abegi. This Kanu guy is unworthy of notice jare. He's a nobody.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by OreMI22: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Whether they release him now or in 20 years, is immaterial.

You have made the man a living legend and helped convince more Biafrans on the critical need for their independence.

People will name universities, streets etc after Nnamdi Kanu, which many of you will never achieve.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Zirah: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Igbos NOT "People". Igbos can use Kanu's name as they like, even to tie their destinies down..it's insignificant to the rest of us in the west. Btw, why can't they have their independence?

OreMI22:

You have made the man a living legend and helped convince more Biafrans on the critical need for their independence.

People will name universities, streets etc after Nnamdi Kanu, which many of you will never achieve.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by DocHMD: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
If the news is not from RadioBiafra, Biafraherald, Familywriters then you disregard. Any anti-Biafran can come online with any name like RENIPOB or TRIPOB and claim nonsense to rubbish IPOB, I'm sure you know this but you just chose to be defiantly biased because of your obvious hate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Raphaelmary(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Let me come and be going...people will just be lying opandan... Who the guy even help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by babyfaceafrica: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who is KANU?...the only kanu is I know is nwakwo kanu..a Nigerian football legend

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by DocHMD: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Let me come and be going...people will just be lying opandan... Who the guy even help?

Kanu help Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by timecapsule: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Only a parasite is afraid to stay alone. They have speed up time for us thinking that they are wise because expired drugs didnot have any more life span. Nigeria has expired, see time bomb (con-fab) at the conner! The fear of the northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by REDshouse(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
he don't have DAT courage and balls to do so...
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by DocHMD: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2017
OreMI22:

That's the painful thing we have to accept. Kanu will now live and die a legend with some of his words and thought quoted in classrooms all over the world, centuries from today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Zirah:
Igbos NOT "People". Igbos can use Kanu's name as they like, even to tie their destinies down..it's insignificant to the rest of us in the west. Btw, why can't they have their independence?

If Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go down in history as a recorded fact that it was a Yoruba man that gave Kanu their dilector, his freedom, after he was thrown into jail by a Fulani man. The IPOBians will always owe the freedom of their dilector to the Yoruba people. Let Osinbajo do the needful. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by IdJack(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Nigeria is turning to something else.. God have mercy.

Check my Signature.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Rebeccababy(f): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2017
today is my birthday let my have some likes

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by nabiz(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2017
OreMI22:

if I should have another male child, I will name him after nnamdi kalu. He is like christ to me. He is a savior, he iss selfless, he is a leader, willingly gave himself as a sacrifice. If nigeria just one person that can. Sacrifices for her, I think nigeria would be grate. Who can mention just one person that will willingly sacrify for Nigeria? Even our elected leaders will not pay the price it takes for nigeria to be great. They are all thieves.

I love kalu. He is a an exemplary leader. He know what he want. He is a real son of his father, he is original son of the soil. Even if nnamdi dies today, I will always tell my children about him. He is an example of a selfless service, which I cherish I LOVE KALU. My happiest day will be the day I will have a hand shake with kalu. He is my hero like ojukwu. Hater should go and die.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by xerxes456(m): 4:18am On Mar 08, 2017
timecapsule:
Only a parasite is afraid to stay alone. They have speed up time for us thinking that they are wise because expired drugs didnot have any more life span. Nigeria has expired, see time bomb (con-fab) at the conner! The fear of the northerners.
Chiken... these Ipobians are cowards, if you truly feel marginalised and oppressed and you're not a coward, why not stay and beat them at their game... instead you prefer to chicken out and look for ways of dragging ND with you so you can Lord it over them and luck their oil... theives.... chicken... gbokkkk gbokkkk Chiken likens ipob...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by FlyAlways: 4:52am On Mar 08, 2017
Go ahead.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by timecapsule: 5:04am On Mar 08, 2017
The test of oil have make you people to leave the occupations which your region are known for.
In the time independent how many region do Nigeria have and which states are in each region..............?
You people should remove your eyes in other peoples properties.
Those that rear SHEEP are called SHEPARD'S that means those that rear COW should be called COWARDS.
So i believe as a good student you can know the region that stand as the answer..?

xerxes456:
Chiken... these Ipobians are cowards, if you truly feel marginalised and oppressed and you're not a coward, why not stay and beat them at their game... instead you prefer to chicken out and look for ways of dragging ND with you so you can Lord it over them and luck their oil... theives.... chicken... gbokkkk gbokkkk Chiken likens ipob...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by ehinmowo: 5:38am On Mar 08, 2017
I hv said b4 ignore d seccessionists and let dem excite themselves

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by refiner(f): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2017
You guys should keep on making him popular...i never knew him until now grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
This ipobexposed, u no get work? If u no like biafra nor nnamdi kanu, pls leave it 4 us. Why cari de matter 4 head? E dey pain u? Signs of an ingrate and hypocrite!
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2017
If he's eventually released, it's because they found no case against him and not a favour by the VP... the VP is a lawyer and he knows the meaning of discharged & acquinted...

7 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
You guys should keep on making him popular...i never knew him until now grin
Now, u have known him. He's a very gud man & a respected being who hates injustice & impoverishment if so. Try listen to his broadcast.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

[s]If Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go down in history as a recorded fact that it was a Yoruba man that gave Kanu their dilector, his freedom, after he was thrown into jail by a Fulani man. The IPOBians will always owe the freedom of their dilector to the Yoruba people. Let Osinbajo do the needful. sad[/s]
shitty comment
For your mind abi?
the difference is while vp is a lawyer and understands rule of law, his oga is d opposite

if KANU is found innocent, he is meant to be released...so where do "owe their freedom" comes in....he'll only be doing the needful

You can only say that, if he's convicted, and yet released by the VP, prolly thru' pardon

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Whenever Ipods get exposed, the morons come here and say they're making Nnamdi Cownu popular.....hehehehehe
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by seunlly(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
When he his not high on weed.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by millik(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
OP you are just jobless..
okay, I see.. you are being paid for all this trash..

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by dragonking2: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2017
millik:
OP you are just jobless..

okay, I see.. you are being paid for all this trash..
why don't you focus on the message. Did ipob lie or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Orders Immediate Repair Of Collapsed Makurdi-lafia Road / Olawepo-hashim Slams APC As PT Emerges Most Competitive Party / Weighty Matters About Our Country - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.