Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War (10085 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
You can see why they are called liepobs
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Kemperor: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
timecapsule:
The test of oil have make you people to leave the occupations which your region are known for.
In the time independent how many region do Nigeria have and which states are in each region..............?
You people should remove your eyes in other peoples properties.
Those that rear SHEEP are called SHEPARD'S that means those that rear COW should be called COWARDS.
So i believe as a good student you can know the region that stand as the answer..?

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Kemperor: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
timecapsule:
The test of oil have make you people to leave the occupations which your region are known for.
In the time independent how many region do Nigeria have and which states are in each region..............?
You people should remove your eyes in other peoples properties.
Those that rear SHEEP are called SHEPARD'S that means those that rear COW should be called COWARDS.
So i believe as a good student you can know the region that stand as the answer..?

Can't stop laughing dat was a good one
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Kemperor:

Can't stop laughing dat was a good one

Anytime I expose them they will say am making them popular

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Adiola(f): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
dragonking2:
why don't you focus on the message. Did ipob lie or not?
you arr confuse oooo any information regarding Biafra outside radio Biafra,Biafra herald and from family writer is not authentic ...the you know that FG can create Facebook page and name it Biafra just like tripob,repob and the rest please where are those group ...don't create room for self deceit unless you wanna believe lies
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Kemperor: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Anytime I expose them they will say am making them popular

Whenever u feel u r exposing IPOB, u just end up exposing ur foolishness and ignorance....
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Smoothie01:
shitty comment
For your mind abi?
the difference is while vp is a lawyer and understands rule of law, his oga is d opposite

if KANU is found innocent, he is meant to be released...so where do "owe their freedom" comes in....he'll only be doing the needful

You can only say that, if he's convicted, and yet released by the VP, prolly thru' pardon

Nah...you are the shiity one with the shiity comments. sad I am glad you said that the VP understands the rule of law. If it was so easy to base every outcome on the rule of law, then Buhari would have released him, right? If ever Kanu is released by Osinbajo, it would still be on record that the VP was a Yoruba man who obeyed the rule of law and granted Kanu his freedom. Something a Fulani man, could not do. It doesn't matter how you slice it and dice it, the truth is still the truth.

Or don't you want Kanu to be free again?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Nah...you are the shiity one with the shiity comments. sad I am glad you said that the VP understands the rule of law. If it was so easy to base every outcome on the rule of law, then Buhari would have released him, right? If ever Kanu is released by Osinbajo, it would still be on record that the VP was a Yoruba man who obeyed the rule of law and granted Kanu his freedom. Something a Fulani man, could not do. It doesn't matter how you slice it and dice it, the truth is still the truth.

Or don't you want Kanu to be free again?? shocked
we're basically saying the same thing...buhari disobeyed the rule of law and if KANU is eventually released, it's cos justice prevailed

Your first comment would only be appropriate if he was granted pardon by the VP even after conviction... sefini!!!
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Smoothie01:

we're basically saying the same thing...buhari disobeyed the rule of law and if KANU is eventually released, it's cos justice prevailed
Your first comment would only be appropriate if he was granted pardon by the VP even after conviction... sefini!!!

We are not saying the same thing. If the VP releases him, by obeying the rule of law, it would still go on record that a Yoruba man refused to perpetuate injustice, and so that Yoruba man granted Kanu his freedom. Se fini! sad
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

We are not saying the same thing. If the VP releases him, by obeying the rule of law, it would still go on record that a Yoruba man refused to perpetuate injustice, and so that Yoruba man granted Kanu his freedom. Se fini! sad

No matter how you tryna twist it, I'm sure you get my point... you can move on now Mr. Yoruba mangrin
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Smoothie01:
No matter how you tryna twist it, I'm sure you get my point... you can move on now Mr. Yoruba mangrin

Madam, you are the one that needs to move on. And why do you keep falling into the same defective mode of calling everyone who does not toe your line of reasoning a Yoruba man? shocked I am not even from the South-West! Just because I chose to align with a glaring fact which is so obvious to everyone, that if Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go on record that a Yoruba man secured his release? Ok, should I have called Osinbajo an Efik man or an Ikwerre?
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Madam, you are the one that needs to move on. And why do you keep falling into the same defective mode of calling everyone who does not toe your line of reasoning a Yoruba man? shocked I am not even from the South-West! Just because I chose to align with a glaring fact which is so obvious to everyone, that if Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go on record that a Yoruba man secured his release? Ok, should I have called Osinbajo an Efik man or an Ikwerre?

I said you shud move on nau...haba...OK, go thru ur 1st comment, you were literally gushing...it sounded like: "my brother holds the key to kanu freedom, yea..it'll go down in history, yea...we're too much,yea... in fact we should get an award for dat,yea"
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Smoothie01:
I said you shud move on nau...habagrin..OK, go thru ur 1st comment, you were literally gushing...it sounded like: "my brother holds the key to kanu freedom, yea..it'll go down in history, yea...we're too much,yea... in fact we should get an award for dat,yea"gringrin

'Gushing' over what, biko nu? Why are you reading meanings that do not exist, into my words? sad Now, kindly get off my mentions, pls. I am not in the mood to indulge your flights of fancy today.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Smoothie01(f): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

'Gushing' over what, biko nu? Why are you reading meanings that do not exist, into my words? sad Now, kindly get off my mentions, pls. I am not in the mood to indulge your flights of fancy today.
nah nah nah...you don't order me...at least you've seen how childish you sounded... case closed angry
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by coolitempa(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

If Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go down in history as a recorded fact that it was a Yoruba man that gave Kanu their dilector, his freedom, after he was thrown into jail by a Fulani man. The IPOBians will always owe the freedom of their dilector to the Yoruba people. Let Osinbajo do the needful. sad

Na lie be this. These people have hatred of Yoruba in their blood stream. Awolowo gave them Twenty pounds without any evidence, see the hate he gets from them. Awo through free education in the western region helped elevate some of them from ignorance...see the hatred... Awolowo made the western region the only one to save their properties and made sure that their rental income was paid back to them after the war...see the hatred. Awo made a decision that helped end the war and stopped endless suffering more quickly....see the hatred... angry angry......

Speaking the truth by some of these ipods is like mixing water and oil....they just do not go together... angry. Osinbajo will sooner rather than later be called a hater of Ibos irrespective of whatever he does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
coolitempa:
Na lie be this. These people have hatred of Yoruba in their blood stream. Awolowo gave them Twenty pounds without any evidence, see the hate he gets from them. Awo through free education in the western region helped elevate some of them from ignorance...see the hatred... Awolowo made the western region the only one to save their properties and made sure that their rental income was paid back to them after the war...see the hatred. Awo made a decision that helped end the war and stopped endless suffering more quickly....see the hatred... angry angry......

Speaking the truth by some of these ipods is like mixing water and oil....they just do not go together... angry. Osinbajo will sooner rather than later be called a hater of Ibos irrespective of whatever he does.

Take am easy, babe. cool One needs to keep educating them. Maybe one day, they would see the light! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by dragonking2: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
you arr confuse oooo any information regarding Biafra outside radio Biafra,Biafra herald and from family writer is not authentic ...the you know that FG can create Facebook page and name it Biafra just like tripob,repob and the rest please where are those group ...don't create room for self deceit unless you wanna believe lies
Please provide the valid one since you know the fake ones
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:

Madam don't disgrace yourself u hear. This was the same Radio Biafra London that when it was closed Ipob members started ranting everywhere.
They wrote a letter to Mark Zuckerberg which made front page.
They insulted him on Radio Biafra broadcast that Buhari bribed him.
It was posted here and Igbos insulted him on Nairaland on their radio, twitter and other handles for closing their platform. Now it's posting lies you're saying it doesn't belong to Biafra. Do u just post or u think before doing it SMH.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Adiola(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Madam don't disgrace yourself u hear. This was the same Radio Biafra London that when it was closed Ipob members started ranting everywhere.
They wrote a letter to Mark Zuckerberg which made front page.
They insulted him on Radio Biafra broadcast that Buhari bribed him.
It was posted here and Igbos insulted him on Nairaland on their radio, twitter and other handles for closing their platform. Now it's posting lies you're saying it doesn't belong to Biafra. Do u just post or u think before doing it SMH.
hey this jamboree if you like upload 4000 videos online no one gives s fvck between you and buhari I don't know who his life is meaningless I think I ll give you out to save The paedophile
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
hey this jamboree if you like upload 4000 videos online no one gives s fvck between you and buhari I don't know who his life is meaningless I think I ll give you out to save The paedophile
A person cannot be a jamboree learn English before u quote me sorry

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
.... A person cannot be a jamboree learn English before u quote me sorry

Una no go kill person with laugh for here, I swear!! cheesy
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by irsakant: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2017
If the north feel they are far better of, WHY are they afraid of Biafra? Am yet to be convinced.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Biafrawillcome: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2017
irsakant:
If the north feel they are far better of, WHY are they afraid of Biafra? Am yet to be convinced.

Terrorist op
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Kosy79(f): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Zirah:
Abegi. This Kanu guy is unworthy of notice jare. He's a nobody.
And u are somebody.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Biafrawillcome: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Pussickpunk:
Whenever Ipods get exposed, the morons come here and say they're making Nnamdi Cownu popular.....hehehehehe

Smoothie01:

shitty comment
For your mind abi?
the difference is while vp is a lawyer and understands rule of law, his oga is d opposite

if KANU is found innocent, he is meant to be released...so where do "owe their freedom" comes in....he'll only be doing the needful

You can only say that, if he's convicted, and yet released by the VP, prolly thru' pardon

xerxes456:
Chiken... these Ipobians are cowards, if you truly feel marginalised and oppressed and you're not a coward, why not stay and beat them at their game... instead you prefer to chicken out and look for ways of dragging ND with you so you can Lord it over them and luck their oil... theives.... chicken... gbokkkk gbokkkk Chiken likens ipob...

laudate:

If Osinbajo releases Kanu, it would go down in history as a recorded fact that it was a Yoruba man that gave Kanu their dilector, his freedom, after he was thrown into jail by a Fulani man. The IPOBians will always owe the freedom of their dilector to the Yoruba people. Let Osinbajo do the needful. sad

Raphaelmary:
Let me come and be going...people will just be lying opandan... Who the guy even help?

Zirah:
Igbos NOT "People". Igbos can use Kanu's name as they like, even to tie their destinies down..it's insignificant to the rest of us in the west. Btw, why can't they have their independence?

Afonjas can't u use your life without the Igbo's oil?
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Afonjas can't u use your life without the Igbo's oil?

How come everyone who disagrees with you is an Afonja? There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, shey you know? Or did you flunk history in school as well? Let us know the reason for your cluelessness.
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by gospelchimez: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Zirah:
Abegi. This Kanu guy is unworthy of notice jare. He's a nobody.

Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Biafrawillcome: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
laudate:

How come everyone who disagrees with you is an Afonja? There are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, shey you know? Or did you flunk history in school as well? Let us know the reason for your cluelessness.

Can u swear that you're not agonja
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by laudate: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
Can u swear that you're not agonja

Do you have incontrovertible evidence to prove I am one? Are you saying an Ogoni, Igala, Kalabari, Efik, Shere, Nupe, Idoma, Bachama, Jukun, Gwoza or Tiv person cannot disagree what what you said? Does that mean they automatically become an Afonja, once they tell you that you are wrong? shocked shocked Can you see why I said you failed history in school, and probably most of the subjects, you studied?
Re: Osinbanjo Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released War by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
laudate:

Do you have incontrovertible evidence to prove I am one? Are you saying an Ogoni, Igala, Kalabari, Efik, Shere, Nupe, Idoma, Bachama, Jukun, Gwoza or Tiv person cannot disagree what what you said? Does that mean they automatically become an Afonja, once they tell you that you are wrong? shocked shocked Can you see why I said you failed history in school, and probably most of the subjects, you studied?

All their enemies are afonja pls live them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Mourn Dr. John Pombe Magufuli / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.