Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo (12082 Views)

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / Jonathan Completed, Renovated N250m Vp’s Gatehouse Contract’-ag Pres Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Alexrayz(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
So d 2nd Niger bridge, whose heart is it now close to? Nnamdi KANU?

And what do u intend to gain by this comment
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Imperialmajesty(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Baba Buhari is a good man
He loves Nigeria dearly
Long life Mr president
Have you been drinking again?
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by nijascammers: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
hucienda:
It pays to have relatively younger, healthy leaders.

President Jonathan and Acting President Osinbajo are examples in this regard.

Both turn 60 this year. The former in November, the latter, today.
you don't think deep, what of Obj, how old was he when he left office?
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seunlly(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2017
No problem.
Just make nigeria great again
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Asebaba1(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2017
When in public use your brain when you are close to your girlfriend you can use your dck
Cutehector:
So d 2nd Niger bridge, whose heart is it now close to? Nnamdi KANU?
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by praise2009: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Nice[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Nice one from Ag Prof Osinbajo. May God continue to empower you You will not die before your time IJN. God will protect your going out and coming. The devil who kills people before their manifestation would not find expression in your life and family. I have no doubt that this country will be great again. I wish PMB quick recovery. God will restore back in million fold every paint of blood and water he has lost. God will disappoint the plans of devil concerning PMB. He shall live to fulfill his good plan concerning this country.
Long live FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Long live PRESIDENT MUHAMMODU BUHARI
Long live Ag. PROF YEMI OSINBAJO
Long live MY FAMILY
Long live EVERYONE
REMAIN BLESS
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2017
To compensate for the metro rail that he cancelled in 1984?
That is 33 years ago!
Till date, the AC/ACN/APC progreTHIEVES, have been unable to complete the replacement light rail despite $1 billion World Bank loan since 2011 i.e. six years ago.
Buhari is a wicked somebody.
Very wicked.

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by kilokeys(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2017
heart?

the old heart.. abeg o..
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Goke7: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:
That is 33 years ago!
Till date, the AC/ACN/APC progreTHIEVES, have been unable to complete the replacement light rail despite $1 billion World Bank loan since 2011 i.e. six years ago.
Very wicked.

at least he is making amends, is that not commendable enough? the past is history while the future is before us which we can make happen.
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Goke7:
at least he is making amends, is that not commendable enough? the past is history while the future is before us which we can make happen.

This is not making amends.
Has he apologised for the cancellation that was driven by ethnic bigotry and jealousy?
Has he paid RESTITUTION for the breach of contract fees that Lagos state paid to the French contractors?
If he has not done either, how can you say that he has made amends?

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Raph82(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2017
It's time to forget about the past and move on in Nigeria. At least let's make things work once and for all, for a better Nigeria. No place like home. It doesn't matter who's getting things done. All these big nations want to laugh at us by all means, we mustn't give them the avenue. Nigeria will be great again, and those nations that are after our downfall will surely be put to shame. LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
A new Nigeria
PMB wants the best for Nigeria
He loves Nigeria
He wants Nigeria to move forward
And God bless him and he provide him a good partner who share the same vision as PMB
God bless PYO as you continue to steer the steering on same forward track your boss want it.

Let the good work continue
Determination and hard work leads to success
May God help you PMB/PYO
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
#ANewNigeria
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:
That is 33 years ago!
Very wicked.

What did you mean by compensate
Don't we have people in government ever since then, can't they get it done
What position did buhari and AC/ACN/APC occupied in 2011 that warrant the world Bank get them $1 billion loan
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2017
praise2009:
Nice[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Nice one from Ag Prof Osinbajo. May God continue to empower you You will not die before your time IJN. God will protect your going out and coming. The devil who kills people before their manifestation would not find expression in your life and family. I have no doubt that this country will be great again. I wish PMB quick recovery. God will restore back in million fold every paint of blood and water he has lost. God will disappoint the plans of devil concerning PMB. He shall live to fulfill his good plan concerning this country.
Long live FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Long live PRESIDENT MUHAMMODU BUHARI
Long live Ag. PROF YEMI OSINBAJO
Long live MY FAMILY
Long live EVERYONE
REMAIN BLESS
. May God almighty reward u abundantly,,,, kudos to u,,,, I luv heart,,,, friend on board if u don't mind.
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2017
HonabFaj:
What did you mean by compensate
Don't we have people in government ever since then, can't they get it done
What position did buhari and AC/ACN/APC occupied in 2011 that warrant the world Bank get them $1 billion loan

Who was governor of Lagos state in 2011?
He was and is in which party?
What is he doing now?
Who was the governor before 2007?
Who has been governor since 2015?
Which party do they all belong to?

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

Has he apologised for the cancellation that was driven by ethnic bigotry and jealousy?
Has he paid RESTITUTION for the breach of contract fees that Lagos state paid to the French contractors?

But we have other people in government ever since he left, what stop them from doing that projects, is there any thing stopping them to do a project if they want to, talking of breach of contract do you know the numbers of contract that have been breached by Nigeria Governments, since our democracy
Let look at the way forward
Someone else may have completed this project since 1999
And he will be in shame by now
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2017
HonabFaj:
But we have other people in government ever since he left, what stop them from doing that projects, is there any thing stopping them to do a project if they want to, talking of breach of contract do you know the numbers of contract that have been breached by Nigeria Governments, since our democracy
Let look at the way forward
Someone else may have completed this project since 1999
And he will be in shame by now

Those in charge of Lagos state administration since 1999 are all with the same man responsible for the cancellation and breach of contract.
I hope that you are not saying that breach of contract and payment of penalties from our inadequate taxes is okay simply because you THINK many similar breaches have occurred?
Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

Who was governor of Lagos state in 2011?
He was and is in which party?
What is he doing now?
Who was the governor before 2007?
Who has been governor since 2015?
Which party do they all belong to?

Is it a state project or federal project
So world Bank gave lagos state that loan in 2007 for a federal project
The said lagos state is building it's own light rail
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

Those in charge of Lagos state administration since 1999 are all with the same man responsible for the cancellation and breach of contract.
I hope that you are not saying that breach of contract and payment of penalties from our inadequate taxes is okay simply because you THINK many similar breaches have occurred?
Is that what you are saying?

Firstly, is this project a state project or federal project.
This is an inter - state project now
Secondly, When you know that many similar breaches had occurred why are you pointing out a single person,that only ruled for 8 month .
We have many infrastructural development projects contract that had been breached and rewarded
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by mmsen: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Why would it be close to Buhari's heart when he never visits Lagos?

Foolish president who spends more time in London than the economic capital of the nation that he claims to govern.

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2017
HonabFaj:
Firstly, is this project a state project or federal project.
This is an inter - state project now
Secondly, When you know that many similar breaches had occurred why are you pointing out a single person,that only ruled for 8 month .
We have many infrastructural development projects contract that had been breached and rewarded

This thread is about Buhari, not so?
How can you now say that he was singled out in my comments?
Buhari did not rule for eight months in the 80s.
He ruled for 20 months. Stop telling LIES.
Why do you want to condone waste of money through senseless cancellation of an important project leading to breach of contract penalties simply because of a corrupt hypocrite Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by seguno2: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
HonabFaj:
Is it a state project or federal project
So world Bank gave lagos state that loan in 2007 for a federal project
The said lagos state is building it's own light rail

Go and read my posts again to avoid talking trash.
Or you are employee of LAWMA ni?

1 Like

Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2017
God bless PMB/PYO, We the progressive always stand by you both..
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

This thread is about Buhari, not so?
How can you now say that he was singled out in my comments?
Buhari did not rule for eight months in the 80s.
He ruled for 20 months. Stop telling LIES.
Why do you want to condone waste of money through senseless cancellation of an important project leading to breach of contract penalties simply because of a corrupt hypocrite Buhari?

Thanks for the correction I meant 2o month
The thread is about they wanting to do a railway project, I only ask you why did you have to bring back something that had happened in the 80s when someone else might have done it ever since then. I am not saying it's good to breach contract,but you are talking as if he was the only one guilty of that.
Since this project has been sealed the only thing is for us,is the project to be a success in due time so that when we have another person as a president, he will look into other things not same thing they failed to do, past is past, the future is real, we have to move forward
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by HonabFaj(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

Go and read my posts again to avoid talking trash.
Or you are employee of LAWMA ni?

You said

I get your point bro,i was only wondering why are you talking about the lagos light rail which is a different project against the lagos -ibadan rail the VP flag off
The lagos light rail is still going on now and we can see its have an overhead bridge rail track in some area . Infrastructural development projects loan don't come in cash from world Bank,its just an agreement that they will fund this project in so amount ,they only do the funding they don't release cash
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by od501: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
yet anoda unfinished about to begin
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by clickwtB(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
admax:
Prof. Osinbajo is a very wise man.

He has been attributing his leadership successes to Pres. Buhari so people don't create problems between both of them.

That's what he ought to do as the VP. He was far better than the Ghost VP we had under Jonathan and I have forgotten the VP under Yar'adua. He is wiser than Atiku too.
Very correct analysis.
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Elbowroom: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:
A rare gem is President Osinbajo...

Brainless post
Re: This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo by Goke7: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

don't be too difficult to be pleased and don't live in the past. The future is calling

why waste time on an event of over 30 years ago haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka In Steady Journey To Agu Awka, Stakeholders, Party Leaders Collapse Stru / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day / Tinubu Condemns Terror Attack On Kuje Prison, Calls For Vigilance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.