Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,686 members, 7,837,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu (23283 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / [BREAKING] Seized N3bn: Court Remands Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu In Kuje Prison / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
oga yakubu these ya cock nd bull stories na for the marines. anuofia
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by DollarAngel(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Is the Yakubu still alive? He should be dropped by Air force plane at Sambisa forest for decimation. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Sammypope4all(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2017
He recieved all those money as gifts?? Oh lawd! Then why isn't it stated in your asset declaration? Why not deposit it in the bank?
This man is obviously lying. The law is an ass though....patapata dem go jail am for 5years after which he's released to continue chopping the money. Kill the mother4ker already

3 Likes

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by nextprince: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2017
DEWKID:

and you think you are smart? sMH

Who is this?

Something tells me the illiterate operates an alternate.

However, if my suspicion is right, it will interest you to know that no one has the monopoly to the use of foul languages, just that the forum is guided by rules.

Now, comply with the rules and pass ur message accordingly.

I hope you know that this post violates one of the provisions in rule 21.

Have you learnt something?

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Antoeni(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2017
U will go to hell fire ,ur entry process starts from here
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Learning from Dame Patience Jonathan I see.
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by burkingx(f): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2017
grin

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by gratiaeo(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2017
You don't receive that huge amount of money as a "gift" if you are not a member of Buhari cabinet

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
If it's legit, why hide it?
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Montaque(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Its possible to get those sum by way of gift if u r highly placed. I know some personal assistants in lands bureau, alausa that make huge sum in one day just through gift. We can't even differentiate it from bribes. In all, conflict of interest is wat makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by burkingx(f): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin angry

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Lumig: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
What kind of country is this? This man is not supposed to be talking nah... He needs a big hammer on his teeth
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2017
9jakohai:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh the poor , poor poor dear.

My darling husband has a ''condition'', which could ''cause him to die''

Well , prostate conditions do not kill people....unless it is prostate cancer that has metastasized(Which means he might die earlier...UK hospital or no UK hospital).And yes....prostate conditions can be treated well in Nigeria.....even upon all the yams that your darling chopped that would have helped improve them

Sarah , who described Yakubu as the breadwinner of his family with many dependants , “ has not been able to provide for his family

Meanwhile, thanks to the sky high looting at NNPC...which your darling was a part of....millions of Nigerians cannot take care of their familes and dependents adequately.

Who do these people think we are? Chaff ? angry

They were not sick while they were looting, now they are experiencing all kinds of ailment after being caught.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
modath:

Your head dey dia!!!
cool tongue
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by AngelicBeing: 8:05am On Mar 08, 2017
9jakohai:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh the poor , poor poor dear.

My darling husband has a ''condition'', which could ''cause him to die''

Well , prostate conditions do not kill people....unless it is prostate cancer that has metastasized(Which means he might die earlier...UK hospital or no UK hospital).And yes....prostate conditions can be treated well in Nigeria.....even upon all the yams that your darling chopped that would have helped improve them

Sarah , who described Yakubu as the breadwinner of his family with many dependants , “ has not been able to provide for his family

Meanwhile, thanks to the sky high looting at NNPC...which your darling was a part of....millions of Nigerians cannot take care of their familes and dependents adequately.

Who do these people think we are? Chaff ? angry

She is a crook sad

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by petrov10: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
Seems this has now become their favorite line of defense. One crook used it, the rest of the crooks hear about it and adopt same.

How pathetic.
buhari come to grin
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by damzy8401: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Mr man shut up. you will not go free...u will be jail
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Dolypson04(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2017
And after everything he won't still be jailed. Steal #1000 in a market and you are gone!
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by jamace(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
This man is supposed to be behind bars by now. Only in Naija thieves claim right.
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by martineverest(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He only persecute the south and when he wants to dea with his own people, he deals with the CHRISTIANS undecided .....

Where is Nyako?
ex gov ngilari that was sent to jail is a chritian abi?

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Outdated format!..try another lie!! Shameless thief!!!
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by eagleeye2: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
9jakohai:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Chinese.

Someone needs to go and read and understand what ''conflict of interest'' means.

In a thread about Buhari's lawyer giving 'gift' to a Judge , I mentioned the doctrine of "conflict of interest " and one of the BMCs called me ipod youth. I remember saying that Yakubu should tow the same line since no GIFT is greater than the other.

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
martineverest:
ex gov ngilari that was sent to jail is a chritian abi?
Go find ur facts

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Ningi2020(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
izombie:
Yakubu just join apc and see how this your gift story will be rubber stamped.
See one of the promoters of corruption, Ipods and stupidity are like butter and bread, IPod and madness re just like 5&6..
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by sonsomegrigbo: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
OoniOfIfe:

Zombie face your case of corruption
e pain am grin
OoniOfIfe:

Zombie face your case of corruption
e pain am
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Raheemzee(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He only persecute the south and when he wants to dea with his own people, he deals with the CHRISTIANS undecided .....

Where is Nyako?
anumpama, is dasuki a christian Wailer must have something to say sha
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by ransomed: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2017
Let us agree that the poverty eradicating sum is a gift. He should name the givers and their present addresses so that we will help him say thank you to those "generous" givers.

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Teobaba(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
May God punish you and those that gave you the gift. Gift cos you gave birth to Jesus Christ abi

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Which kind of ceremonies would he have to go to get $9 billion?
Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by kolaish(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2017
plainol:
And the supposed gifts kept coming in dollars ehn?

You took after Obasanjo, Babangida and Jonathan.

Obasanjo library, a forced donation = Armed Robbery.
With due respect, you omitted Buhari. Remember that recently, it was revealed that Buhari gave N500,000 gift to the judge who was handling his certificate saga as a gift for the judge daughter's wedding.

The giver and the taker are both conspirators in crime.

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by TheAdvocate(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
Seems this has now become their favorite line of defense. One crook used it, the rest of the crooks hear about it and adopt same.

How pathetic.

Buhari's lawyer gave Justice Ademola some amount of money and according to him, it was a gift.

1 Like

Re: I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu by adecz: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Nonsense & ingredients....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.